• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Space Bauhinia #13 A Question?

I iz doing great. Thank you for asking. :ty: :wub: Daddy gots lots of problems. With lawyers and doctors and government people.... and lots of other stuff I really dont understand... cause I still a baby. :)

Me and Daddy are praying for you. So you gets better. OK. :wub: :twohugs: :)

Thank you. :ty: :wub: I wish your Daddy did not have to deal with those people

Yes .... most important thing Daddy learned is life is very precious. :)
That is very important indeed. :D :p
Who else (including trees, other plants, birds, other animals, and people) has your Daddy learned things from that are also important?

That is very important indeed. :D :p
Who else (including trees, other plants, birds, other animals, and people) has your Daddy learned things from that are also important?

Daddy learned a lot from the bunnies, of course, and also the widdle birdies. :)

I guess the squirrels know best where it is safe for them. :D :p

Are the fire there any closer to you? :eek:

It seems the close ones to me and daddy are out.... but they are still a lot of them burning. So we are still not entirely out of the woods.

At least it sounds more hopeful now that a week ago. :D :p

Why are there so many fires there compared to decades ago?

At least it sounds more hopeful now that a week ago. :D :p

Why are there so many fires there compared to decades ago?

Not sure. I think Daddy feels they are just more dummies out there that dont know how to use fire properly.

Not sure. I think Daddy feels they are just more dummies out there that dont know how to use fire properly.
I think that your Daddy is right. I read that some of the current fires were started by cooking fires made by careless people. :sowrong:

Do you have many birds visiting you today? :D :p

How are you today? :)

We are good. :wub: Thank you for asking. :ty: We all hope you are doing well too. :twohugs: :wub:

I think that your Daddy is right. I read that some of the current fires were started by cooking fires made by careless people. :sowrong:

Do you have many birds visiting you today? :D :p

Oh my thats really bad. :( Those fires hurt lots of people, animals and trees. :(

Lots more birdies now that the fires have calmed down. :)

Oh my thats really bad. :( Those fires hurt lots of people, animals and trees. :(

Lots more birdies now that the fires have calmed down. :)
Yes, very bad indeed. :(

I am glad that you have lots of birds again. :D :p
Were any of those birds singing?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back