• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Space Bauhinia #13 A Question?

I am very glad to hear that. I say "hello" to my friends, the ducks, every time I take my walk in Central Park around The Pond there.
Do any ducks live near you? :D :p

Thats good. :) All living things needs wuv.. :wub:

No sadly :( I did see a science program with Daddy with a widdle baby duck following someone around cause he thought it was his mommy. Was very cute.

I'm glad to hear that. In The Pond in Central Park I often see Canadian geese along with the ducks.
Do any geese live near you? :D :p

Thats nice :bounce: :)

No geese. :( Daddy's friend who lives in Irvine has a lot of geese close to him but he is far away.

Pigeons are ok I guess. I think they poop a lot though..... I am allowed to say poop. I dont want to be a bad widdle tree.

That is why I don't much like pigeons--they leave their droppings all over the pedestrian walkways in Central Park. :(
Have you ever seen a Great Egret? :D :p

That is why I don't much like pigeons--they leave their droppings all over the pedestrian walkways in Central Park. :(
Have you ever seen a Great Egret? :D :p

Droppings are icky. :iagree:

No I never seen one of those. I dont get out so much being a widdle baby tree.

How are things going for you? :)

I iz good. Daddy is going to transplant me into a 10 gallon pot. I iz getting big. :bounce:

Droppings are icky. :iagree:

No I never seen one of those. I dont get out so much being a widdle baby tree.
I occasionally see a Great Egret in The Pond in Central Park. They are very beautiful birds with white feathers and long orange beaks.
Are there any squirrels around you? :D :p

I occasionally see a Great Egret in The Pond in Central Park. They are very beautiful birds with white feathers and long orange beaks.
Are there any squirrels around you? :D :p

Wow they sound very pretty. :)

We got a few squirrels they come around in our yard. They are very cute. :wub:

Hello Space Bauhinia, what do you when there is thunderstorm?

Hi :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

Daddy takes me inside so I dont get hurt. He is very protective of me. :wub:

I am not sure. He is just a widdle baby though cause he is still pretty small. Daddy leaves out a dish of water for him so he can drink when its very hot.
That is very kind of your Daddy, Kurch. :D :p
How has the weather been there?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back