• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Space Bauhinia #13 A Question?

kurchatovium

Wielder of 100 Feathers
Hi I iz Space Bauhinia #13. One of Daddy's special orchid tree plants. I iz old enough I can answer questions and stuff. Be nice though I iz still only a seedling. :)

How are you today? Do you have any nicknames you liked to be called? :)

Are you a pink or white variety bauhinia blakeana?

How are you today? Do you have any nicknames you liked to be called? :)

Ooooooooooo my first question. :happyhop:

I iz good. :D I want to be called Space Bauhinia #13 cauz thats my name :D

Are you a pink or white variety bauhinia blakeana?

I thinks I iz Bauhinia Blakeana. The pink variety. I dont have any thorns. Cause I iz very friendly. I think Bauhinia Variegeta has thorns.

You do realize that once planted, you will be one of the most rapidly growing woody trees on the planet. And you will bloom more than once a year. And you will also drop a ton of seed pods alllllllllllll over the place. And have thousands of seedlings of your own.

You do realize that once planted, you will be one of the most rapidly growing woody trees on the planet. And you will bloom more than once a year. And you will also drop a ton of seed pods alllllllllllll over the place. And have thousands of seedlings of your own.

Yes indeedy. We iz like bunnies. We know how to multiply. :D Hummingbirds really love us though. At least the ones in So Cal. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back