• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Space Bauhinia #13 A Question?

I pray your Daddy's parents feel better soon. :)

Do you like high humidity during the summer?

That is taller than I am, but I shouldn't be surprised, most trees are much taller than me. :D :p

Do you have lots of flowers now?

Yea most trees grow pretty big.

No more flowers. I got lots of seeds that Daddy collected and is going to plant soon. I might be a Daddy too. :excited:

I pray your Daddy's parents feel better soon. :)

Do you like high humidity during the summer?

Me and Daddy says thanks you lots and lots. :ty: :wub:

I dont mind but Daddy does not like it much I thinks.

I am glad to hear that because I like Mr. Pine Tree. :D :p

Here it has been ghastly hot all week. Do you have a heat wave there as well?

Yea it been pretty hot and humid here all week as well. :(

Does your Daddy ever let you play with that model I built for him? :)

Yea sure all the time. :D Daddy very generous. :wub: Thanks so much for making it for us. :twohugs: :ty:

You are welcomes. :) Yes we is good friends. YAY!! :twohugs: :wub:

Lots of birdies. Hummers and starlings and robins. I think they after the figgies. :p
That is a fine variety of birds. :D :p I didn't know that little hummingbirds eat figs.

Is your Daddy getting enough sleep lately?

That is a fine variety of birds. :D :p I didn't know that little hummingbirds eat figs.

Is your Daddy getting enough sleep lately?

So do the widdle honeybees too. Cause cause they have lots and lots of sugar. :D

Not really Daddy has a lot going on. :(

Do you always look on the bright side of life? :D

I tries too. :) Not always easy though.

I am sad to hear that because sleep is essential to good health. :(

Has the heat wave there ended yet?
:D :p

Yea daddy has not had any good news. His neighbor is bothering him again and wants to do more bad things. :( Plus daddy had to deal with lawyers again. :(

No its still very hot and humid here. :(

Yea daddy has not had any good news. His neighbor is bothering him again and wants to do more bad things. :( Plus daddy had to deal with lawyers again. :(

No its still very hot and humid here. :(
It is very sad to hear all those things. :( :(

What is up with that rotten neighbor? :(

It is very sad to hear all those things. :( :(

What is up with that rotten neighbor? :(

His is a lying.... well daddy doesnt want me to use language like that...but he is not very nice. He always trying to hurt mommy. :( Now he says the metal guy says he needs tons of concrete to keep his painted fence from rusting. Daddy has an iron fence right next to it that has been up for decades... no paint, no concrete, no rust whatsoever. Daddy and him had a few words. You dont want to make Daddy mad...he can be very sneaky. :p

His is a lying.... well daddy doesnt want me to use language like that...but he is not very nice. He always trying to hurt mommy. :( Now he says the metal guy says he needs tons of concrete to keep his painted fence from rusting. Daddy has an iron fence right next to it that has been up for decades... no paint, no concrete, no rust whatsoever. Daddy and him had a few words. You dont want to make Daddy mad...he can be very sneaky. :p
I hope that your Daddy finds something very sneaky to do to that bad neighbor.
Is Mr. Fig Tree happy today?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back