• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Space Bauhinia #13 A Question?

There's nothing wrong with having flowers that are two inches long, as long as they are pretty. :D :p
Has the weather there been good for little trees?

Thanks you. :ty: :wub: I think they are ... they are like Mommy's. Mommy has very pretty flowers. I iz still young yet though so I dont have as many.

Have you ever had the urge to go streaking? :D

Oooooooooooooooo whats that? is it fun?

Thanks you. :ty: :wub: I think they are ... they are like Mommy's. Mommy has very pretty flowers. I iz still young yet though so I dont have as many.

Oooooooooooooooo whats that? is it fun?

Streaking is running down the street naked. :D

Is the weather nice and warm there now the way you like it?:D :p

Now it is but it suppose to cold and it might get windy again :cry1: I dont likes the wind :(

Streaking is running down the street naked. :D

Ooo I dont wear clothes cuz I iz a widdle tree... trees dont run so good though. So I dont know if I can streak :p

Space Bauhinia 13,

what is the formula to determine the volume of a sphere?

I thinks its 4/3*(pi)*r^3 something like that. Trees dont compute much stuffs. :p

Now it is but it suppose to cold and it might get windy again :cry1: I dont likes the wind :(
I thinks its 4/3*(pi)*r^3 something like that. Trees dont compute much stuffs. :p
Sorry to hear about the wind. :(

Your geometric formula is correct. Congratulations. :D :p

Is your Daddy happy today?

Sorry to hear about the wind. :(

Your geometric formula is correct. Congratulations. :D :p

Is your Daddy happy today?

Thank you I hope no wind shows up. :ty:

Oooooooooo thanks you again.... does that mean I iz smart. :D

Daddy happy cuz there is tons of hummers about :D

Thank you I hope no wind shows up. :ty:

Oooooooooo thanks you again.... does that mean I iz smart. :D

Daddy happy cuz there is tons of hummers about :D
Yes, it means that you are very smart. :D :p
Was it your Daddy who taught you some geometry?

That is good to hear. Birds are most welcome. :D :p
Are there any cats in your neighborhood? :cat:

Yea there a few kitties that drop by. Usually they try to go after the widdle birds but Daddy wont let anyone or anything hurt the widdle birds :)

Does your Daddy ever sing any songs from Culture Club? :D

Daddy sing lots of songs.... but I not sure if he sings any songs by them.

Yea there a few kitties that drop by. Usually they try to go after the widdle birds but Daddy wont let anyone or anything hurt the widdle birds :)
I see you anticipated my next question. You are very smart, Space Bauhinia #13. Does your Daddy chase the cats away from the birds? :D :p

I see you anticipated my next question. You are very smart, Space Bauhinia #13. Does your Daddy chase the cats away from the birds? :D :p

Thanks you. :ty: Daddy says I should be President. :p

Yea Daddy squirts them with hose and they run away. Daddy uses the hose so he doesnt hurt them. Daddy very nice that way. :D

Thanks you. :ty: Daddy says I should be President. :p

Yea Daddy squirts them with hose and they run away. Daddy uses the hose so he doesnt hurt them. Daddy very nice that way. :D
Yes, cats don't like water (except to drink). That is a good way to chase them away without hurting them. :D :p
You would surely make a better President than any of three remaining candidates. :rowfull:
Does you Daddy get depressed when contemplating politics? :eek:

Yes, cats don't like water (except to drink). That is a good way to chase them away without hurting them. :D :p
You would surely make a better President than any of three remaining candidates. :rowfull:
Does you Daddy get depressed when contemplating politics? :eek:

Thanks you :ty: I would be the first Tree President right?? You has not had a tree as president yet has you?

Yea Daddy does not like the direction the country is heading :( Daddy said he use to vote for the lesser of two evils now its just the lesser of two lessers :p

Thanks you :ty: I would be the first Tree President right?? You has not had a tree as president yet has you?

Yea Daddy does not like the direction the country is heading :( Daddy said he use to vote for the lesser of two evils now its just the lesser of two lessers :p
Yes, you would be the first tree to become President. :D :p
And you would be a far better President than Obama.

It is now close to June. Has it finally gotten warm there?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back