• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Space Bauhinia #13 A Question?

Daddy was out there most of the day, lots of times even in the rain, trying to help us. We is lucky to have such a good daddy. :wub:
Yes, your Daddy is a very good man. :D :p

Is it still raining there? (When I went to sleep last night, it was raining at Dodger Stadium where the World Baseball Classic is being played.)

Yes, your Daddy is a very good man. :D :p

Is it still raining there? (When I went to sleep last night, it was raining at Dodger Stadium where the World Baseball Classic is being played.)

The storm fizzled out. :) It was suppose to be at its worst today..... but nothing else showed up. :D

Has the storm passed?

Yea.... well kind of .... it never really showed up. :p :D

I am glad you were not in New Mexico today. The winds were gusting close to 50 MPH. :eek:

What would be an ideal temperature for you year round? :)

Glad to hear that the storm didn't materialize as feared. :D :p

Is your Daddy going to celebrate the first week of Spring?

Not yet. The storm was weak but a lot of bad winds showed up. :( Daddy needs to wait for better weather. :(

I am glad you were not in New Mexico today. The winds were gusting close to 50 MPH. :eek:

What would be an ideal temperature for you year round? :)

It was very windy here too. :( I dont likes winds. :(

85 degrees. :D

Not yet. The storm was weak but a lot of bad winds showed up. :( Daddy needs to wait for better weather. :(

It is very sad that you still have bad weather there. :(

How will your Daddy celebrate spring when true spring weather shows up?
:D :p

It is very sad that you still have bad weather there. :(

How will your Daddy celebrate spring when true spring weather shows up?
:D :p

Probably by planting more flowers and trees. :D Thats the bestest time to do it. :D

What's on your mind? :)

I worried about mommy. :( Neighbor is putting a fence in and Daddy try to make sure they dont hurt mommy. Not enough people care about trees. :(

Probably by planting more flowers and trees. :D Thats the bestest time to do it. :D

I worried about mommy. :( Neighbor is putting a fence in and Daddy try to make sure they dont hurt mommy. Not enough people care about trees. :(

I pray he does not hurt your Mommy. :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back