• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Space Bauhinia #13 A Question?

Daddy ok but very tired. Daddy's mom is sick. Daddy's daddy is still in the hospital and very very sick. he may not make it. :(
That is very sad to hear. :(
I will keep your Daddy's daddy in my thoughts and prayers.
Are you doing your best to be supportive to your Daddy?
:D :p

That is very sad to hear. :(
I will keep your Daddy's daddy in my thoughts and prayers.
Are you doing your best to be supportive to your Daddy?
:D :p

Yea its very sad. :( Thanks you so much. :wub: :twohugs:

Yea I give Daddy lots of hugs. :) :wub: Everyone needs hugs. :)

He doesnt run away ... so I guess he is not scared of Daddy. :D
I live in a climate with no lizards, so I don't have much experience with them, but when I have visited warm places I have always seen small lizards run away from people. So your lizard is a brave one. :D :p

Has your Daddy ever had a pet lizard?

I live in a climate with no lizards, so I don't have much experience with them, but when I have visited warm places I have always seen small lizards run away from people. So your lizard is a brave one. :D :p

Has your Daddy ever had a pet lizard?

He is a cute widdle lizard. Daddy would never hurt anything though. He wuvs widdle animals. :wub:

No Daddy never had a pet lizard. :(

Did you know they are selling Halloween candy in stores already? :crazy:

WOW! Already. :yowzer: :D :p

He is a cute widdle lizard. Daddy would never hurt anything though. He wuvs widdle animals. :wub:

No Daddy never had a pet lizard. :(
I knew a woman several years ago who had a pet iguana. She had a fish tank with heat lamps where her iguana would sleep and relax. :D :p
Has your Daddy ever seen an iguana?

I knew a woman several years ago who had a pet iguana. She had a fish tank with heat lamps where her iguana would sleep and relax. :D :p
Has your Daddy ever seen an iguana?

Daddy seen lots of pets. So I think Daddy has seen an iguana. I even think Daddy has seen a tarantula. :eek:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back