• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Space Bauhinia #13 A Question?

I hope that spring weather arrives there before the actual equinox. :D :p

Here, we got another foot of snow over the last 24 hours. :( :(
Do you feel sorry for us?

Thanks you :ty:

I iz very sorry. :sorry: I hopes you get sunny warm weather soon. :)

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah its a very bad storm. :cry1: Daddy cant come out to even check on us. :cry1: I iz scared. :(
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah its a very bad storm. :cry1: Daddy cant come out to even check on us. :cry1: I iz scared. :(

That is very sad to hear. :( :( :eek: :eek:

What was the result? Are all you little trees safe?

:D :p

That is very sad to hear. :( :( :eek: :eek:

What was the result? Are all you little trees safe?

It was a very bad storm. Luckily only objects were damaged. Seems like all the widdle trees are ok for the most part just a few broken branches. Could have been much worst.

Are you OK?

Yea I iz ok. It was a very bad storm. Luckily only objects were damaged. Seems like all the widdle trees are ok for the most part just a few broken branches. Could have been much worst.

It was a very bad storm. Luckily only objects were damaged. Seems like all the widdle trees are ok for the most part just a few broken branches. Could have been much worst.

It is a relief to hear that. :D :p
Objects can be replaced and feel no pain.
Do you trees feel pain?

Yes but not in the the way people do. :)
I thought so. Whenever I see a tree with snow on its big branches and with ice coating its small branches in winter, I believe that the tree is cold and in pain. :(

Are the storms there done for now?

I thought so. Whenever I see a tree with snow on its big branches and with ice coating its small branches in winter, I believe that the tree is cold and in pain. :(

Are the storms there done for now?

Thanks you. :ty: Nice to know some people notice us and care. :wub: :twohugs:

The Big Storm is gone but there are still little storms around. So its still cold and rainy.

How are you,Space Cowboy? :)

I iz good :) Thanks you for asking :wub: :ty:

It is rotten that more storms are around. :(

What birds are there today? :D :p

There are lots of birds here today as there was a little bit of a lull in the storms. They all are out looking for food espeically the hummers. More rain is on the way though... :( Daddy said this has be the wettest drought in history :p

There are lots of birds here today as there was a little bit of a lull in the storms. They all are out looking for food espeically the hummers. More rain is on the way though... :( Daddy said this has be the wettest drought in history :p
I'm glad that you had birds there yesterday. :D :p
When will the politicians there admit that the drought is over?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back