• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Space Bauhinia #13 A Question?

I agrees :iagree:

Not too much he can do... he just encourages the little birds to stay by planting more basil and stuff they like then they usually manage to chase off the ravens.
It is good that they can chase them off. :D :p
Are those ravens the biggest birds that ever visit your yard?

Greetings my little friend. How are things going for you? :)

A few days ago,I was in northern Utah. I took these pictures at a little pull out area along Interstate 84.Utah5.JPGUtah4.JPGUtah3.JPGUtah2.JPGUtah1.JPG

It is good that they can chase them off. :D :p
Are those ravens the biggest birds that ever visit your yard?

Yes those are the biggest birds we have ever had. :wowzer: :D

Greetings my little friend. How are things going for you? :)

A few days ago,I was in northern Utah. I took these pictures at a little pull out area along Interstate 84.View attachment 500665View attachment 500664View attachment 500663View attachment 500662View attachment 500661

I iz good. :) Thanks you so much for asking. :ty: :wub:

Wow those are very nice pictures. Northern Utah is a nice place. :) Thanks you for sharing them with me. :ty: :wub:

Yes those are the biggest birds we have ever had. :wowzer: :D

I iz good. :) Thanks you so much for asking. :ty: :wub:

Wow those are very nice pictures. Northern Utah is a nice place. :) Thanks you for sharing them with me. :ty: :wub:

You are very^99999999999999999999 welcome. :)

I am very glad it is sunny. :D :p
102 seems too hot. :eek: Do you get many days over 100 there every year?

102 is too hot :( Usually not this early. The really hot part of the year here is from Mid August to Mid September. Most of the rest of the summer and fall is usually not too bad.

102 is too hot :( Usually not this early. The really hot part of the year here is from Mid August to Mid September. Most of the rest of the summer and fall is usually not too bad.
In that case, I hope you return to normal weather for June really soon. :D :p
Is your Daddy happy with his newest thread, the one about trivia?

In that case, I hope you return to normal weather for June really soon. :D :p
Is your Daddy happy with his newest thread, the one about trivia?

Thanks you :ty: :wub: It was a 107 today. :eek: Not suppose to cool down till next week they say. :(

Yea daddy likes that thread. :D :p

I have never seen that brand here in the east. Is the water actually from the Lake, which I understand is near San Bernadino? :D :p

Yes it is. Still from the lake near San Bernadino. I think they have another source now too though.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back