• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Space Bauhinia #13 A Question?

Hi Space Bauhinia, what is your favorite time of the day?

Hi :hello: Ooooooooooo good question. :) I would have to say Noon. Thats when I tend to get the most sunshine. But really anytime between noon and 2 pm is usually all great. Widdle baby trees wuv sunshine. :D

Hi Space Bauhinia, do you easily adapt to a silly environment outside the earth? :D :D :eek:

Hi Space Bauhinia, do you easily adapt to a silly environment outside the earth? :D :D :eek:

We need Carbon Dioxide and it get cant colder then like 30 degrees. We are very drought tolerant though. and we prefer not to get bombarded by ionizing radiation. Hope thats not to fussy.

Do you get enough water? :D

Yup. Daddy takes good care of us. :bounce:

Hello Space Bauhinia... who are your favorite plant friends?

Ooooooooooo very good question. Right now I have a big ol pine tree that acts like a big brother and he protects us widdle baby bauhinias from the cold and wind. I also have some baby italian cypress friends and some cinnamon basil friends too. Daddy says we are all one big family. YAY! :twohugs:

Hello Space Bauhinia, how cool will you turn out to be when you grow up? Do you think you will be swarmed by super novan bees? :D :D :eek:

Hello Space Bauhinia, how cool will you turn out to be when you grow up? Do you think you will be swarmed by super novan bees? :D :D :eek:

I iz not sure. I will be happy if I just gets to be a big tree. :) I love bees they help pollinate trees so I could make more seeds and even more widdle baby Bauhinias. YAY!!!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back