• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Space Bauhinia #13 A Question?

Hello Space Bauhinia, since you mentioned Elvis, does it mean that you are actually working out to grow a pelvis just like human beings? How important will it be for you in your planthood?

Hehehe Nope I am just going to be a Bauhinia tree. A big one with lots of pretty flowers that will make people really happy. :)

Hello Space Bauhinia… If you’re going to write a plant book, what title and topic would it be?

Sorry to hear that. :( :sorry:

Thanks :ty: Makes it hard on daddy too, He has to stay up to help keep us warm. He iz good daddy. Not a lot of daddies would do that for widdle baby trees but he does that and that makes him a good daddy. :)

Hello Space Bauhinia, if you become a silly plant someday, do you think it is genetic or environmental? :D :D :eek:

Hello Space Bauhinia, if you become a silly plant someday, do you think it is genetic or environmental? :D :D :eek:

Probably genetic since I think I gotz a little bit of Daddy's DNA in me somehow. Thatz cause he is Hyperdumbensional or something like that. It hard for me to understand I still a widdle baby.

How has the weather been there lately? :D

Not very nice. :( Been very cold and today it was very windy. :cry1: Daddy cant put us outside to get sun if it windy cause he says the wind would hurt us. Hes good daddy but I miss the sunshine. I miss warmth too. Daddy said weather should get better soon. I hope he is right.

Hello Space Bauhinia, what is your favorite widdle baby fitness exercise?

Hi :hello: Oooooooo you asks good questions. The best is one Daddy picks me up and carries me all over. I gets exercise and gets to be close to Daddy too. I even sneaks in a few hugs :D The other one is when I getz to play Space Commander Bauhinia and Daddy sits me in space ship console chair and I gets to move around and play like I iz a General. :)

Hello Space Bauhinia, if you mutate into many/different places, what would be the perfect destinations for you?

Hello Space Bauhinia, if you mutate into many/different places, what would be the perfect destinations for you?

Hi :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: Well Daddy said if Mars got a lot warmer I could do well there. :) Mars has a lot of iron in its soil and Bauhinia's lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve iron. But it would need to be lots and lots and lots warmer. Us widdle babies need to be kept warm. :D

Hi :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: Well Daddy said if Mars got a lot warmer I could do well there. :) Mars has a lot of iron in its soil and Bauhinia's lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve iron. But it would need to be lots and lots and lots warmer. Us widdle babies need to be kept warm. :D

Hello Space Bauhinia, wow, is it like saying that there's a chance you might like to be called the "Iron Plant" someday? :D :D :eek:

Hello Space Bauhinia, wow, is it like saying that there's a chance you might like to be called the "Iron Plant" someday? :D :D :eek:

Hi :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: You think I could get a cool suit like the Iron Man superhero guy. :excited: :bounce: I could be a Superhero Space Plant. YAY. :bounce:

Hello Space Bauhinia, have you had any nightmare? Would you mind telling one?

Hello Space Bauhinia, going back to astronomical questions, :)eek:) have you had any close encounter with a silly martian or any alien?

Hello Space Bauhinia, going back to astronomical questions, :)eek:) have you had any close encounter with a silly martian or any alien?

Hi :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: Actually I meant Harry TP Snapperpants. He is a friend of Daddy's. He is a Hyperion Time Warrior from the planet Hyperion. He has lots of heads like more then 20 I thinks. He was very nice he said anyone tried to hurt me he would protect me. I bet he could get rid of those meany crickets.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back