• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Space Bauhinia #13 A Question?

Hi :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: Actually I meant Harry TP Snapperpants. He is a friend of Daddy's. He is a Hyperion Time Warrior from the planet Hyperion. He has lots of heads like more then 20 I thinks. He was very nice he said anyone tried to hurt me he would protect me. I bet he could get rid of those meany crickets.

Hello Space Bauhinia, yes I do remember and I just wuv :wub: TP Snapperpants! Have you had the chance to capture his head shot? :eek: :D :D

Hello Space Bauhinia, yes I do remember and I just wuv :wub: TP Snapperpants! Have you had the chance to capture his head shot? :eek: :D :D

I dont have a camera. :( I think I drew him once. Daddy gotz me lots of crayons and lets me draw. He is good daddy. :)

I am sorry I was not around to ask you any questions widdle friend. :sorry:

How has the weather been for you? :)

I pray you get good weather. :) I see daddy got you some crayons. What do you like to draw?

Thank youz. :ty: :bounce:

Yea daddy got me big set of 124 crayons. All different colors. :) I draw pictures of me and daddy. Like one me and daddy outside, daddy holding me, and lots of rainbows all over and atop it says "I wuvs Daddy". :D

Yea daddy got me big set of 124 crayons. All different colors. :) I draw pictures of me and daddy. Like one me and daddy outside, daddy holding me, and lots of rainbows all over and atop it says "I wuvs Daddy". :D
I am glad you have a good daddy. What do you dream about? :D

I have to run now Space Bauhinia #13. I pray the weather gets better for you. See you next time. :D

^Where they Crayola crayons from Easton, Pennsylvania?^

Hello Space Bauhinia, what are your other favorite drinks other than water? Do you like liqueur by any chance....? :D

Hello Space Bauhinia, what are your other favorite drinks other than water? Do you like liqueur by any chance....? :D

Hi :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

Alcohol is bad for widdle baby trees :( I just likes water or water with Miracle Grow. Or Daddy gives us sometimes water with Miracle Grow and something called Blast Off. Blast Off has lots of vitamins that widdle baby trees need. He is good daddy. :wub:

How many baby trees does your daddy, Kurch, have now? :D

Well thats a bit complicated especially for a widdle baby plant. :p Orginally they were 60 baby bauhinias. I am one fo the few orginals still alive :cry1; I think there are only about 10 of us left. Daddy had grown about 25 new babies though. Sort of a second generation. :)

Hi :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

Alcohol is bad for widdle baby trees :( I just likes water or water with Miracle Grow. Or Daddy gives us sometimes water with Miracle Grow and something called Blast Off. Blast Off has lots of vitamins that widdle baby trees need. He is good daddy. :wub:

Cool! :jester:

Hello Space Bauhinia, are you a fragrant specie? In case they make a commercial perfume out of your extracts, how would you like it to be called?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back