• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ARE THERE REALLY NO GATHERINGS IN THE LA AREA?

There aren't any open events scheduled via West Coast Gatherings. Discussions start, and then people get busy. It happens. :)

California sucka there's things to do, people to see and hundreds of miles of traffic invested freeway to navigate between... I think the problem is everything is massively spread out here. Oh and probably shy as balls

There's definitely a lot to do, see and much traffic, but there was more of each when there was more money flowing, and we were at our largest then. Times change, folks face money challenges, and things idle. Go private. *shrug* Works for some.

There's some really cool folk in that area and down in San Diego. Enough folks show interest and things will jump again. It's just lull right now. Nothin' wrong with lull when times are lean.

Well, we could always start our own. Easier said than done though, California has great weather, universities, beaches, very diverse population, huge film industry, etc. but sadly, no tickle gatherings :( (at least none that I know about)

You can always start your own. That's what General Western Gatherings section is for. :) Good fortunes to you.

I'm thinking about starting a tickling meetup group. Keep me posted if you guys here of any gatherings!

In West Coast Gatherings, you'd see an announcement if there were publicly available events. There's a private list for that event, and, public or private, all attendees are screened prior to being added to the mailing list.

If you just want to find any event, several have things attempted in General Western Gatherings.

California used to have monthly events. These fragmented into a couple of events, and then several events, and now there's one in NorCal.

Were I down there more, I'd just organize a hotel-based event or club-based event again. Munches can happen anywhere near to the club or hotel.

Nope. No one's volunteered to host events down there. Some other event set may rise, and in the meantime, you can go into General Western Gatherings and call for a munch. That's a social meet-up at a burger joint or other casual environment.

Any updates? Any southern California tickle events ever happen? If so, I'd love to check out! I'll help organize one!

If and when anyone in this event set has an event to start, or even to propose, one of us will post.

Until then, there are no active events. Sorry!

And still finding nothing. :p You might want to post in the personals sections and just find tickle people to hang out with... there's a lot of people in Southern Cali.

Max Speer was starting something in SoCal last I read. Check there.

I found it by doing a search on his handle. Oddly, he has it in Personals here and here.

I've posted in one of them to suggest he cross posts over here so you all can find him. He's good people.

There’s always the OWYL Shop tickle events in West Hollywood. A social gathering connecting like minded folks, with lots of tickling without any expensive financial burden

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back