• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle session at Destiny's Chamber

hello04

Has anyone ever heard of it or paid for a tickling session there who could give me some info (safe, clean, legal, etc)? It's located somewhere in the Philadelphia area. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks jc. I'm familiar with their site though and was just wondering if anyone has actually ever went there for a session who could give me info on it.

One suggestion: try posting the question on maxfisch.com in the reviews section. Good luck.

I have been there before. Had a session with Carissa...awesome girl, nice place. Its actually in a top floor in a home in Philly. I have nothing bad to say :)

if you dont go you are crazy!! Great, safe, clean place and they love tickling! Ask for the tickle chair .

Hi I work there as a switch and I can tell you all the info you need is on our site. I have it linked in my signature. I can tell you we're very clean and safe. If anyone has anymore questions feel free to private message me. I truly love to tickle and be tickled. I started off on this site in January 09 long before I ever started modeling or being a pro-switch. My email if you'd like to reach me for more info or set up a session is [email protected]

Last edited:
Please please please if anyone wants any real actual info message me or at least go pay the Destiny's Chambers site a visit. Sadly there is some drama going on at our dungeon right now.

Last edited:
This place is great for lers and lees. They get and understand what makes a great tickle session. As for Taylor's comment on Miss Mackenzee, that is total crap. miss mâckenzee is great. Seriously have seen her a few times and they were all awesome sessions.

She really is awesome. I work with her, and with PorcelainDoll, at the Chambers. Miss MacKenzee is a wonderful person and very skilled and experienced as a pro domme. I love doing dual sessions with her :)

This place is great for lers and lees. They get and understand what makes a great tickle session. As for Taylor's comment on Miss Mackenzee, that is total crap. miss mâckenzee is great. Seriously have seen her a few times and they were all awesome sessions.

She really is awesome. I work with her, and with PorcelainDoll, at the Chambers. Miss MacKenzee is a wonderful person and very skilled and experienced as a pro domme. I love doing dual sessions with her :)

I heard she is good with slaves who have sessioned a lot. But I know she totally stinks with beginners! one slave said she was on her phone texting for almost 1/2 the session and I others say she is always making them feel guilty and begging them for gifts.. super turn off.

She kinda misrepresents and just wants to grab the tribute and go! I would rather not see such a crappy inexperienced dominatrix!

Thank you darling. I love tickle torturing you!!
I am glad you enjoy yourself as well.

Excited to see you soon because I am definitely doing some Hypnosis on you;)

That last post for you about the tickle hypnosis;)

mackenzee you are going to do hypnosis? And your training in it is what? You read like 1 article online about it? hypnosis is a serious thing and you claiming you can do it for clients is totally reckless and unprofessional! So if something goes wrong,you have a plan? You are skilled and trained to keep the environment safe?? I highly doubt it!
Just another example of your incompetence! you treat this biz as your own little "free for all" !

I'll be at the Chambers today until 7 and I'll be in tomorrow 12-5. All the info you need is on our site. Just call the number listed to set something up.

Yay the tickle chair is back together. Who will be my first victim in the chair or who will be the first person to tickle me in it?

downloadfile-5.jpeg
downloadfile-3.jpeg
That is the tickle chair. Yes you may have seen one like it at NEST, but ours is a lot more stable.

Last edited:
Has anyone tickled Audrey or Chloe? Are they gigglers? I'm seeking a girl that giggles uncontrollably, not seeking a screamer.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back