• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE's AJ Lee in socks

Agent Of Chaos

TMF Expert
I know usually we don't see Mainstream pics here, but this is a rarity, imo.

If you don't know who AJ Lee is, she is a WWE Diva, and is the current valet/on-screen "girlfriend" of Dolph Ziggler. Tomorrow is WrestleMania, and it will be emanating from MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ, which is not far from where AJ grew up.

To commemorate this, WWE.com is publishing a week-long feature, called "AJ's WrestleMania Diary", in which she goes into detail about her upringing, and her journey from childhood poverty to being on the grandest stage of them all.

Anyways, long story short, WWE has posted pics to go along side with the articles. One such pic has AJ resting in bed with Dolph near her side, and her feet are crossed together at the ankles, her soles, while in socks, faced the camera.

AJ has admitted on Twitter to being ticklish, and with her being a tomboy and wearing Converse sneakers all the time, we rarely see her cute little feet out of them, so this a nice thing to see.

Check it out!

Attachments

• tumblr_mkiqnjV7QS1s55sblo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mkiqnjV7QS1s55sblo3_1280.jpg
    319.6 KB · Views: 263
  • AJ_04052013rf-679.jpg
    AJ_04052013rf-679.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 820
Nice! She is irresistibly adorable! While I would absolute love to see & tickle her feet... I've said it many a time before... checkin' out those arms & that midriff she likes to show, I. WOULD. NEVER. STOP. TICKLING. HER!!!! :veryhappy:

Nice! She is irresistibly adorable! While I would absolute love to see & tickle her feet... I've said it many a time before... checkin' out those arms & that midriff she likes to show, I. WOULD. NEVER. STOP. TICKLING. HER!!!! :veryhappy:

:iagree:

Yeah, those ribs and feet would be going through a real torture session from me, let me tell you. She also has such a cute/adorable laugh, so hearing it would give me no choice but to keep tickling her, just to hear that beautiful laugh of hers.

I like the fact that she's reading a Batman comic! She's keeping her nerd street cred real :)

:shock: That is a MAGNIFICENT fake! Makes me want to see her soles (and tickle them) all the more! :D I :bowing: to you, sir.

So true. She's one of the most humble and true people on the roster, and that's what makes me love her so much. :wub:

Thanks. I have some other fakes of here getting tickled on my deviantart page.

that's an awesome fake! I can definitely imagine her feet looking exactly like that in that pic

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back