• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

batman beyond

FungusMungus1

TMF Novice
theres this fairly new cartoon on the wb called "batman beyond." its about what might happen in the future when bruce wayne is an old man and he cant be batman anymore. he trains some new guy to be batman and tells him what to do and stuff. well anyway, ...

the first episode is in two parts. in the first part of the first episode terry (soon to be the new batman) is in line to get into a club with his girlfriend dana. while theyre in line a gang of joker impersonators come and start causing trouble. theyre riding their motorcycles over cars and beating up people and stuff. the gang leader drives by and picks up dana (who is a much hotter cartoon than april ;) ) and carries her away on his motorcycle. he says something like "you should be giggling or something" because hes a joker impersonator and he starts tickling her all over her ribs and belly. it lasts for about 5 seconds and she is giggling and saying "stop it"

it happens about halfway into the episode and youll know its the right episode if its about some guy giving a top secret disc or something to terry's dad. his dad dies later in the episode but thats after the tickling scene.

Sounds pretty fiendish. Too bad they didn't have Jack Nicholson do that to Kim Bassinger in the Batman Movie from the 80's.

i stopped being lazy and did some research. the episode is called "rebirth part 1." i got a couple of pictures but they have bad quality.

heres dana - she sort of looks like katie holmes
b1q.jpg

heres dana getting rib-tickled. almost makes you want to join a gang of guys who dress up like clowns...
b1h.jpg

does anyone have any clips of this? april, the kids from tmnt, something?

Fungus Delivers!

Good pictures my friend. I'm usually not into cartoons but this is cool.

Batman Beyond - Rebirth

This video may be in the kids section of your local video rental store, that's where I found it.

Strelnikov

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back