• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

female lee's on fetlife

dodoman1

TMF Poster
hey guys is there any female lee's on fetlife i cant seem to find many would love to see more on there

Search for the group "Ticklish Women" and you'll see some. Pretty much any of the tickling groups, actually, and I'm sure there are discussions for female 'lees. Good luck =]

There are copious amounts of female lee's on fetlife, but please understand that the male to female ratio is extremely absurd and they are having hundreds of male ler's contacting them for tickling. I honestly believe I completely lucked out and found a gorgeous woman, whom now is my girlfriend, who wants me to tickle her so I can share my fetish. I wish you the best of luck.

Good luck with that... Although I'm sure there are a lot of female lees on that site, it's not just for tickling and I think other fetishes out number tickling fetish by a lot... Tickling fetish can also be looked down at on Fetlife. I have found women lees on fetlife so they are there... it just might not seem like there are because fetlife is for all fetishes.. you can do what Brandi has suggested, there are tickling groups of Fetlife, you can join them.

I say I am a switch, but I lean heavily on the sub side. My bf and I decided we would be male Dom/female sub at fetish events. Most of my past play partners were Doms or switches that leaned more Dom. My name on FetLife is the same as on here.

Agreed, the numbers are weighted heavily on the male side, so it's an uphill struggle all the way. Having said that, I'd love to meet a female lee for some tickling, nothing else, no strings attached. Hoping, but not expecting, just reality I guess.

If you go into it as if all you want is tickling then you'll strike out every time. I didn't do that and now I have an amazing, beautiful girlfriend who I tickle regularly. Good luck.

The issue with Fetlife is that there is a certain clique within the UK Tickling community (you know the type face fits bull***t type) that have to be fair have established themselves quite well by holding events etc but as soon as a UK Female Ticklee shows up they pounce first and bring them into their clique as one of their own and if your not part of that clique your not welcome.

Never had a problem making new friends and connections on there. Lots of lovely people. Some already into tickling, some curious. It's been great getting to chat to people and at times (pre covid) meet :)

I've had some luck on FetLife and have had 3 sessions with women I met there. The things which worked for me are joining groups and interacting there, so you are a "known quantity" and then staying on top of your local groups. And then all the usual tips for messaging women (interacting with other human beings) apply, something like approaching them as a person, not a potential object you can tickle.

There are copious amounts of female lee's on fetlife, but please understand that the male to female ratio is extremely absurd and they are having hundreds of male ler's contacting them for tickling. I honestly believe I completely lucked out and found a gorgeous woman, whom now is my girlfriend, who wants me to tickle her so I can share my fetish. I wish you the best of luck.

Very true. You must also be polite and patient in my opinion\experience.

I've had luck with FetLife in meeting people who are in different scenes. We were a part of two separate weekly/ bi-weekly munch groups. One met within walking distance where we used to live. We went to a couple of events with them, and played a bit. It was fun. I feel like if we hadn't moved out of Atlanta, I would have done more with the group. I liked them. That being said, they were not a tickle group, but a kink friendly group. Not the same vibe as you'd get with a group of us, but good people, nonetheless.

I used FL to advertise my munches/ gathering eons ago. The advertising was successful, but I don't believe I met with anyone one or one strictly from FetLife.

The biggest issue I had with FL is the same with all other online fetish platforms. It's just hard to reach out to people when they don't know who you are. Even when I found someone who was a tk lover, the women would RUN. I suspect they thought I was really a man, or thought I was too aggressive. Problem is, sometimes saying, "Hi" is considered weird/ aggressive. LOL I didn't know how else to reach out. So- I kinda stopped. What I had at the time was rare, special, and great enough.

On the female side, I get the strangest messages. So, I end up just chatting with the people who I already know or I am a little familiar with on TMF. I am a bit nervous about meeting a FL person on my own, but it isn't off the table. It was easier when I could bring the hubby along.- Body guard and playmate! :D

More than likely, I would attend a munch or an event before meeting one on one with any FL person. It would be easier for me to hang with them one-on-one after the group get-together. Unfortunately for me, TN is the black hole of the Tickleverse, and there aren't any events!

I'm probably driving down to Atlanta for my next meet-up post Covid.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back