• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Candid Camera: Jo Ann Pflug

Xodlirv

4th Level Green Feather
Starts around 10:50.

youtube.com/watch?v=EESXxg8rUJk&list=UUZbCKuEDNeT6TqsQ7pnanpg&index=1

Great find!! I actually remember this episode. Jo Ann Pflug was pretty cute! On a side note, I love how the one lady throws her cigarette on the floor of the store and just stamps it out. Classic!

One of my favorites from boyhood. I have tried -- vainly -- for decades to find this (and it's even better than I remembered). Ms. Pflug is one classy lady. I believe she's in her early 70's now, and I would still tickle her cute toesies! Xodlirv, thank you SO much for posting!

Starts around 10:50.

youtube.com/watch?v=EESXxg8rUJk&list=UUZbCKuEDNeT6TqsQ7pnanpg&index=1

Sweet Jebus!

I've been looking for that since I first saw it years and years ago!

Thank you!

~ toyou

A custom from my old hangout TheTrolls™

:rules:

Jo-Ann-Pflug-fabulous-female-celebs-of-the-past-28990160-600-345.jpg

Jo-Ann-Pflug-Feet-738196.jpg

There is also a brief tickle moment in the prank itself. A guy quickly gives the stocking foot a little stroke and it jerks.

It's at 12:45. The prank is actually pretty funny. I wonder if that dude was one of us lol

Been looking for this since I saw it on TV about 30 years ago. Awesome find, Xodlirv. You are the man!!

Wanted to see it again but its gone now &#55357;&#56853;

I've been looking out for this one for a while. The clip seems to be set to private, though; is there a way to see it after all these years, or does anyone else have it?

Glad someone dug this thread up. Missed it in 2013, didn't even know this was found. If anyone has it, would love to see it.

Funny, I just copied and pasted the link and an old movie from the 40s popped up.

How did you even get that? When I pasted the link, I got a message saying "If the owner of this video has granted you access, please sign in."

The Internet might have this. It's definitely in his wheelhouse. Are you checking in, my friend?

The Internet might have this. It's definitely in his wheelhouse. Are you checking in, my friend?

The link is some old movie from the 40s. Does anyone have the title of the episode or describe it ? JoAnn Pflug gets foot tickled ? Can someone repost it ? I thought it was on that Daily motion clip but it's not either.

Never saw this one. Shame it's not available anymore.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back