• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why is it gay that a man tickle another man?

Is it gay that a man tickle another man?

• It is always gay.

Votes: 35 51.5%
  • It depends, if you only like tickling, then no.

Votes: 33 48.5%

• Total voters
I think it depends on which factor becomes sexually arousing - the tickling or the guy.

So if you are getting a blowjob from a guy, and the guy isn't arousing to you, but the blowjob is, then that is not gay?

So if you are getting a blowjob from a guy, and the guy isn't arousing to you, but the blowjob is, then that is not gay?

That would be gay, but then why would a straight guy even be recieving a blowjob from another guy? Simply becoming aroused from being tickled by a guy isn't gay, acting on becoming aroused is.

Well, if a guy gets horny by being tickled, why would he let another guy tickle him? Same thing!

Not all tickling is consensual. Now I'm feeling bad for a straight guy who gets turned on by tickling, gets tickled by some guy without his consent, becomes aroused and is now worried that means he's gay. He probably isn't.

Well, if a guy gets horny by being tickled, why would he let another guy tickle him? Same thing!

I'm not sure becoming horny over getting tickled and getting a blowjob from a guy are the same at all. If someone gets aroused purely over being tickled then chances are they'd still be aroused if a monkey were to tickle them.

The conjecture minutia in this thread is hilarious. :D

To me it's gay. Tickling is sexually arousing to me, so I would never be able to tickle a male or relative.

If someone gets aroused purely over being tickled then chances are they'd still be aroused if a monkey were to tickle them.

I can't judge here since I am not a guy, and maybe guys function differently than women here. But I do get aroused when someone I am attracted to or someone I love touches my boobs. I do not get aroused when someone does it who I am not attracted to or who I dislike. I don't know how much different it is for men, but I highly doubt it's an automatism unless you really touch the dick itself, and even then it might not work in every case.

Jonathan Swift is having a good chuckle at this thread,....... so if you're "semantically" not gay, how do you open your eggs?

"Minutia" Good one, C.A.B. ,..... it's sort of the driving force of the forum.

I can't judge here since I am not a guy, and maybe guys function differently than women here. But I do get aroused when someone I am attracted to or someone I love touches my boobs. I do not get aroused when someone does it who I am not attracted to or who I dislike. I don't know how much different it is for men, but I highly doubt it's an automatism unless you really touch the dick itself, and even then it might not work in every case.

The whole thing is a grey area to be honest lol

So if you're a straight guy that tickles a guy or is curious about tickling a guy that automatically makes you gay? I'm still fairly new to the fetish just trying to understand this any help would be appreciated!

My best argument is that one meaning of "gay" is "joyful," and male-to-male tickling is usually never not that unless it's really deliberate.

I don't think it necessarily means they are gay. It depends where the guy is being tickled and how it's being done.

When it comes to acts that can be very sexual to not at all I think context is very important, which includes what the participants think/feel. For example, bondage is a sexual thing to me, so when I see guys tying up other guys in pranks and what not it creeps me out, but to them it's not sexual, so it doesn't bother them.

So if you're a straight guy that tickles a guy or is curious about tickling a guy that automatically makes you gay? I'm still fairly new to the fetish just trying to understand this any help would be appreciated!

Jhitman112, my advice is to simply find where you yourself are comfortable with, and enjoy it. Try not to let opinions on the subject here sway you away from something you enjoy.

So if you're a straight guy that tickles a guy or is curious about tickling a guy that automatically makes you gay?

Does it get you horny to tickle a guy? Then you're probably not totally straight!

One guy banging another guy up the ass is gay? wow what a bunch of homophobes.

Not all tickling is consensual. Now I'm feeling bad for a straight guy who gets turned on by tickling, gets tickled by some guy without his consent, becomes aroused and is now worried that means he's gay. He probably isn't.

Why should any man be worried about the possibility that he might be gay? Is there anything bad about being gay or finding out about it?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back