• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kurch for President

According to some geologists, we are overdue for the next reversal. That is scary. :eek:
:D :p

Yea thats what I heard as well. :( The main problem will be when the poles are midway in the reversal and there is essentially no magnetic field protecting the earth. :eek:

Yes very much so. Its earth's magnetic field that protects the earth from an vast array of particles emitted by the sun. Lead suits might be all the rage in a 1000 years or so.
Even with the current population of seven billion, I doubt there is enough lead for lead suits for us all. :eek:

Even with the current population of seven billion, I doubt there is enough lead for lead suits for us all. :eek:

Quite true. Likely we would need to go underground. If congress starts work now on the required tunnels and facilities they may be done in a 1000 or so years and we just might make it. LOL :D :p

Quite true. Likely we would need to go underground. If congress starts work now on the required tunnels and facilities they may be done in a 1000 or so years and we just might make it. LOL :D :p
l
I will begin by hiding in the NYC subway system. Some of the tunnels are over 100 feet underground. :D :p

Almost anything is better than depending on Congress. :eek:

Excellent point. :D Yesterday was asteroid day. Scientists had it declared as such to help bring awareness to potential asteroids that might collide with earth. One reason they did it, was because almost all government agencies seem to not want to deal with the problem. Hence subways are a better solution then congress will likely ever be. LOL :D :p

Excellent point. :D Yesterday was asteroid day. Scientists had it declared as such to help bring awareness to potential asteroids that might collide with earth. One reason they did it, was because almost all government agencies seem to not want to deal with the problem. Hence subways are a better solution then congress will likely ever be. LOL :D :p
I once concluded that, in case of nuclear war, one would be shielded from radiation down in the subway tunnels, but that, in due time, one would be eaten by the rats that live there. :eek:

I once concluded that, in case of nuclear war, one would be shielded from radiation down in the subway tunnels, but that, in due time, one would be eaten by the rats that live there. :eek:

Likely true. :iagree: Rats are tough little buggers. A lot more agile, tough and smart then people think. :eek:

Likely true. :iagree: Rats are tough little buggers. A lot more agile, tough and smart then people think. :eek:

And you have to sleep some time, and some of the rats will be awake then. Imagine waking up to discover that hundreds of rats are swarming over you. :eek: :eeew:

He was in my father's favorite movie of all time, From Here to Eternity. :D :p

Cool. :cool: That was a good one. :) Not sure why I remember him so much in Willard. Guess I was so surprised to see him in a horror movie like Willard. :D :p

Cool. :cool: That was a good one. :) Not sure why I remember him so much in Willard. Guess I was so surprised to see him in a horror movie like Willard. :D :p

He made a lot of bad movies for the cash when he was past his prime, like many actors do.
My favorite movie of his is Marty. I highly recommend that film if you have never seen it.

He made a lot of bad movies for the cash when he was past his prime, like many actors do.
My favorite movie of his is Marty. I highly recommend that film if you have never seen it.

Yea. I can sure understand that. LOL

I have heard about it but not actually seen it. I should watch it. Thanks for the tip. :ty: :)

Marty is the story of a lonely Bronx butcher who makes the right decision in the end. It deserved the Oscar for best picture. :D :p

What is your favorite movie of all time?

Marty is the story of a lonely Bronx butcher who makes the right decision in the end. It deserved the Oscar for best picture. :D :p

What is your favorite movie of all time?

I think their are a few classics I need to see. One surprise movie I saw was Waterlands with Jeremy Irons in it. Its about a History professor who has had a very hard life and who teaches history in a different very personal way. Its a very moving piece I thought.

My favorite movie I think is still 2001 A Space Odyssey.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back