• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kurch for President

WOW. Thats right. That would be super cool. :thumbsup:

:D :p
Yes, and I would write down carefully the result of all Dodger games in every World Series that they were in so that I would only attend the games that they won. :D :p (The Dodgers were only swept once, in 1966, hence a World Series to avoid.)

Yes, and I would write down carefully the result of all Dodger games in every World Series that they were in so that I would only attend the games that they won. :D :p (The Dodgers were only swept once, in 1966, hence a World Series to avoid.)

Sound like a great plan to me. :iagree:

I am trying to get a stash of cash from selling Dad's stuff. :)

Now that he is gone, that is a very wise thing to do. First select one or two things of sentimental value to you, then sell the rest.
My father was very proud of his service in World War II, so I have saved his dog tags and his Honorable Discharge.

Now that he is gone, that is a very wise thing to do. First select one or two things of sentimental value to you, then sell the rest.
My father was very proud of his service in World War II, so I have saved his dog tags and his Honorable Discharge.

I have the one thing already. :) Its a space ship he made for me out of copper when I was only 5. :) Thats staying with me forever. :)

Dog tags are a great thing to save. We cant find my Dad's though we havent looked everywhere yet. I am glad you found your fathers. Thats a great keepsake. :)

My mother kept a scrap book of my father's military service. It has over 100 pages of memorabilia. Inside the front cover she taped his dog tags and inside the back cover she taped his laminated honorable discharge. I will keep that scrapbook forever. :D :p

Were you already a science fiction fan at the age of five?

My mother kept a scrap book of my father's military service. It has over 100 pages of memorabilia. Inside the front cover she taped his dog tags and inside the back cover she taped his laminated honorable discharge. I will keep that scrapbook forever. :D :p

Were you already a science fiction fan at the age of five?

Wow thats really cool you have all that stuff. Its an awesome piece of memorabilia. :)

Yup I liked science fiction from an early age. :)

A less famous science fiction author that I loved back in the 1950's was Lester del Rey.

I have lots of scary dreams, so I don't want mine to change reality. :eek:

That was part of the story .... that the gift was a gift from the heavens and in its natural way only bad things were fixed. Nothing bad ever happened, until someone bad tries to gain the power and change everything for his own selfish self.

That was part of the story .... that the gift was a gift from the heavens and in its natural way only bad things were fixed. Nothing bad ever happened, until someone bad tries to gain the power and change everything for his own selfish self.

That sounds quite interesting. I will have to read that book. :D :p

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back