• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kurch for President

Thanks :ty: That probably qualifies me more to be Pope though then President. :D :p LOL
I am sure that you would make a fine Pope, my friend, but there is already a pretty good Pope in office now. On the other hand, the current POTUS is just awful. :eek: :pukefight:

A lot of people don't care for the choices that are up now so give Kurch a chance.

Of course I will still likely get even fewer votes then Gary Johnson LOL :p

You know according to the laws of Quantum Mechanics anything that is even slightly probably must happen given enough time. So me being president is inevitable at some point :p

Yes, also true for Gary Johnson. :usa:
I still prefer you for President, Kurch. :D :p

Wow cool. :cool: Thanks a lot my friend. :ty: :yourock:

Maybe I should write my own name in .... I mean in CA its not much gonna matter since for some bizarre reason Hillary has a 30 point lead. LOL

Wow cool. :cool: Thanks a lot my friend. :ty: :yourock:

Maybe I should write my own name in .... I mean in CA its not much gonna matter since for some bizarre reason Hillary has a 30 point lead. LOL
I know the bizarre reason. Well over 50% of the voters in California are clinically insane. :confused:
:D :p

I know the bizarre reason. Well over 50% of the voters in California are clinically insane. :confused:
:D :p

Currently they are also only 20% registered Republicans here. So the odds of California not being a blue state are pretty slim. However there is a better chance it could be a Kurch State. :p

Currently they are also only 20% registered Republicans here. So the odds of California not being a blue state are pretty slim. However there is a better chance it could be a Kurch State. :p
If there were any justice in the world, it would surely be a Kurch State. :D :p

If you do decide to run, make sure you don't plagiarize your speech. :rowfull:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back