• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Solely Soles Tasha M/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
This is the first in a new series of videos featuring just the soles of the lovely ladies of tickleabuse.com. No body tickling, all feet. No brushes, just my steel fingernails and fingers. There is a lot of teasing, light stroking, it all drives Tasha insane. I dont have to say how ticklish Tasha, that goes without saying!

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• soleysoles1.jpg
    soleysoles1.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 1,413
  • soleysoles2.jpg
    soleysoles2.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 857
  • soleysoles3.jpg
    soleysoles3.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 667
  • soleysoles4.jpg
    soleysoles4.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 792
  • Soley Soles Sample.wmv
    3.8 MB · Views: 1,733
Great job, Tom. btw..... Have you ever tried using feathers on Tasha`s feet??:devil:

Whenever i see Tasha tickled i can only think of two things: being the lucky guy she gets her revenge on and getting a chance to be a slave to her beautiful feet!

Tommy I remember when most of your tickling videos were soles only. I don't think you need to make a separate store for them but just state in the description that its tickling feet only. As for the clip itself, you did a great job. Is it safe to assume we will only see your hands in these videos?

Good idea with the new series of videos. Always enjoy seeing Tasha's tender ticklish soles get a workout. Her feet look so helpless in those stocks.

Tommy I remember when most of your tickling videos were soles only. I don't think you need to make a separate store for them but just state in the description that its tickling feet only. As for the clip itself, you did a great job. Is it safe to assume we will only see your hands in these videos?

Just my hands, not my pretty face, lol. In all the videos that i do like this it will be just my hands, no talking.

May I suggest Samantha and Joey...alot of people would be very happy!!!! ;-)

peace out,
daddy

Definitely Dancer Diana if she ever comes back again..but come to think of it, I cant remember Diana ever doing any M/F. It was all F/F. Any particular reason for this?

Now THIS is an idea I love, and can't wait to see more of in the future! In addition to the aforementioned Kelli and Brooke, I would REALLY love it if you were able to talk Little Lilly, from "Lily to Distress", to make her return in this torturous fashion! :D

i'm absolutely in love with Tasha. I think she is beautiful, from head to toe. I love all of her videos. From tickling to being tickled.

freakin awesome tommy man. Any chance of seeing Bhadra do one of these videos?

Nicole Oring most definitely if she is brave enough to make a return visit!!!!

Oh Tasha's footbottoms make my mouth water. So sexy especially her tender left foot. I do love this scenario. Samantha and Jade are perfect for this. More please.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back