• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Senta Moses (Phoebe from Beakman's World)

Scarlet Guillotine

TMF Expert
Senta Moses (Phoebe, from that famous foot tickling scene on Beakman's World) confirmed that she, in fact, really is that ticklish:

"And unfortunately, I really am that ticklish. It's torture. I think the government should start tickling in interrogations."

https://twitter.com/SentaMMoses/status/331254338716581888

When asked a follow up to her response about how long she could last while being interrogated, she said,

"Thirty seven seconds."

She's not looking half-bad these days, by the way (can't believe she's almost 40). Heard her in an interview a year or two back and she sort of sounds like she's been sucking helium, though!

rat

I love this. I loved that scene when I first saw it, and I've looked it up from time to time since then.

And I really admire the person who asked the question, for coming straight at it. It shows that these girls don't have to be tricked into answering.

Always loved that scene. A lot of people seem to claim that the scene was "fake" (as most naysayers love to do when they see a mainstream tickle scene), though judging by her comments her reactions were legit.

And by the way, I pray that we will all leave this nice lady, who's been so accommodating, alone.

At least she does seem to have a sense of humor about the whole thing. Like Jeff said, I just hope people will leave her alone now and not let things get weird. We got what we wanted (knowing that she is very ticklish, and the scene from Beakman's World was a legit reaction), let's leave her in peace.

I have to say though, knowing that her reaction wasn't faked makes me love that scene even more!

And by the way, I pray that we will all leave this nice lady, who's been so accommodating, alone.

Unfortunately I'm afraid that may not happen. Some people don't understand or care about boundaries and appropriate behavior.

I follow her and occasionally "talk" to her. About once a month or so someone mentions the scene.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back