• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tickling Fairytale

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
“A Tickling Fairytale”​

Once upon a time there was a witch who lived on the outskirts of a beautiful kingdom. She was an evil witch, as most witches in fairytales are. But she wasn’t evil in the normal way. She didn’t try to kill anyone. She didn’t use any magical spells to put anyone to sleep. What she loved to do was make people laugh. That’s how she was evil. Now I know what you’re saying: “Making people laugh is not evil.” It’s how she did it that made her evil. She would tickle torture them. That’s how she was evil. Still don’t think that’s evil? Maybe you should let her tickle you.
Within the next few days the princess was going to be married. This witch wants to give her a very special wedding present, as she has done for the last few princesses to get married. She plans to snatch her up before she ties the knot. As the royal family prepares for the wedding, they have the princess hidden. They know from experience what this evil witch is planning. If she doesn’t know the location, she can’t take her.
Tied up in the witch’s room is a servant of the princess. You could hear him screaming with laughter from the other side of the home even though the witch wasn’t in there. The witch walked up to the door and opened it and walked in. The servant was tied to a chair, topless but with pants on. The witch had her magically feathers moving around his upper body.
“You will tell me what I want to know.” The witch told him.
“Never.” He screamed out while laughing.
The witch sat on a stool in front of his legs and started digging into his thighs and right above his legs. He laughed harder and shook his legs.
“Hahahahehahaheha! Please!”
“Not until you tell me what I want to know.”
“But I can’t!”
“But you will!” She started squeezes his hips. He wiggles around.
“Okay! Okay!”
She stop tickling him and motions her hand toward the feathers and they stopped and flew to the counter.
“Well?” The witch said.
“She’s still in the castle. They just moved her to the basement.”
“I see. Thank you.” She snapped her fingers and he disappeared. “Now to prepare for the princess.”
The witch snapped her fingers again and the room was filled with flower petals and she was wearing a short black dress.
“Now to find the princess.” She walked over to her mirror on the counter and looked into it. The mirror showed inside the castle. It went from room to room on the basement floor until it finally found the princess. The witch smiled. “There she is.” She was a tiny thing, only about 5’3. She had long black hair and beautiful green eyes. Her skin was a light brown color. She was wearing a light green dress that covered her whole body. “It’s time princess. Mirror, mirror, my lovely mirror, bring her to me so in person I can see her.” The witch stood out of the way of the mirror. A beam of light came out of the mirror and shot to the chair. The princess appeared on the chair, tied down. The witch smiled. The princess was terrified. She knew what was going to happen. She had been warned.
“How did you find me?”
“I have my ways.”
“Are you going to…” The princess couldn’t find the strength to complete the question.
“Yes I am. It’ll be fun. Don’t worry.”
The witch stood behind the princess and slid her fingers under the princess’ armpits. She wiggles around as much she could and giggled. The witch then slid her hands down and started tickling the princess’ sides. The princess leaned forward as she laughed. “Hehehahahehahahaheha!” The witch stopped and walked in front of the princess and just looked at her. “What?” The princess asked.
“I’ve got an idea. I wonder if bare skin will really get you going. This dress is kind of thick.” The witch snapped her fingers and the part of the dress that covered her belly and legs below her thighs were guy. It appeared as she was wearing a short skirt and a very short shirt, even though it was still the same dress. “Much better.” The witch sat on a stool in front of the princess and started squeezing up and down her legs.
She started trying to kick her legs. “HAHAHEHahehahahhehaha! Please!! HEAHFAHAHAHEHA!!”
“That’s a nice spot it seems.” She kept tickling the princess’ thighs.
“HAHAHA NO! FAFAFHHAHAH!!” The princess laughed and laughed. The witch moved her fingers up to the princess’ now bare sides and started squeezing them. “HAHAHEHAHAHEHAHHAHAHA!” The princess laughed while shaking her body.
“Definitely better.” She kept tickling her sides.
“MWHAHA! Why?! HAHAHEHAHAHAHEHA!”
“It’s fun to tickle princesses, that’s why.”
The witch pressed her thumbs against both sides of the princess’ ribs. “HAHAHEHAhahahehahahehahahe! Please! No! Hhahahehahahehhaheha!”
The witch stood back, motioned her hands towards the feathers. They started flying towards the princess. They each found spots under her armpits and on her bare belly and started tickling her magically.
“NO! Too much at once! Stop!” The princess started shaking all over while she laughed. The witch sat back on the stool and went to town on the princess’ thighs and knees. “HAHEHADHAHAHEHAHEHAHEHHAHAHA” The princess had to just sit there and take it. “HEAHHAHEHAHEHAHAHEHAHAHEHEHEHEHE!!”
“Such a beautiful laugh! Keep doing it!”
“HEHAHEHAHAH I WILL! HAHEHEHAHEHAHEHAHAHEHA!”
The witch unties the princess’ feet from the chair and puts them on her lap. She blinks and the feather’s stop tickling, but stay there. She lightly traces her finger nails around the bottom of the princess’ feet. She lightly giggles and kicks her feet slightly. The witch attacks her feet with a vengence and the princess goes crazy; shaking all over. “HEHEHAHehahahehehhahahehaHEHEHAHAHEHAHA INTENSE! HEHAHEhahehehAHEHAHA.” The witch lightly tickled the princess’s little toes. “Heheheheheheahahahahe”
The witch clapped her hands and a feather appeared. She slid the feather in between the toes of the beautiful princess. “Hehehehehehahahaheheheehehehehehehe!” The witch blinks again and all the feathers start tickling again while still moving the feather around the toes. “HEHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NO WARNING HAHAHHAHA!”
“Oh this is fun.”
“Hahahehehaha Not haehfahfahhahaha for heheha HEHEHAHA ME!!”

Back in the castle a knight breaks the servant to the king and prince.
“Why are you bringing this servant here?” The king asked.
“We found him hiding, sir.”
“Why?”
“He’s afraid for his life.”
“Why would he be?” The prince chimed in.
“He was captured by the princess and wasn’t strong. He told the witch where to find her.”
“I see.”
“The witch. Always causing problems.” The king said. “We need to put a stop to her.”
“How?” The prince asked.
“I don’t know.” The king responded.
“There might be a way.” The servant spoke up.
“You are not to speak, servant.” The king said.
“But I know a way sir. With all do respect.”
“Maybe we should let him speak.” The prince said.
“Fine. Speak servant.” The king commanded.
“I know of a wizard that could help take away her powers.”
“A wizard?” The king asked. “Magic is not allowed. What kind of king would I be if I went against my own laws.”
“We may not have another choice.” The prince said. “Can you take us to him?” The prince asked the servant.
“I can.”

In the woods, at the Wizards house…
The wizard is standing in front of the king, prince, and servant. He hands the king an arrow with a white tip. “If you hit her with this, her powers will be gone.”
“Let’s go.” The prince said.

Back at the witch’s house…
The witch was attacking the insides of the princess’ thighs with a feather duster, twirling it in and out, making sure to hit the insides of both thighs. Her feathers were still dancing around on her belly and armpits. “HAHEHEHAHAHEHAHEHAHEHAHEHA.” She tried to close her legs but they were tied tight. “HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHEHAHEAHEHA!”
“That a girl. Go crazy.”
“HEHEHEHEHEEHEHE! Please stop! HEhehehaHEHEHEHaHAHEAEAHHAHE!”
The princess was laughing so loud and the witch was enjoying it so much that she didn’t notice a royal archer had snuck into the room. He shot the arrow at the witch as he entered. It hit the witch on her neck. She shook and fell to the ground, and so did the feathers tickling the princess magically. The arrow fell off her neck and black smoke came out of the cut on her neck. The archer ran to the witch. He looked at where he had hit her. The king and prince ran in the room.
“That’s interesting.” The archer said.
“What?” The prince responded.
“The arrow didn’t cut her. Her neck is healed.”
“That is interesting.”
“Who cares about the witch, get me out of here!” The princess said. She was quickly untied from the chair.
“That’s a nice look for you.” The prince said.
“Shut up.”
The archer grabs the witch and they head out to the castle.

After a while the witch regained consciousness and was tied up to a chair for her own tickle torment. The first up being a double team from the princess and the servant.
The servant sat behind the witch with his hands ready to attack her sides and the princess was sitting by her legs, ready to attack her thighs. They give a look to each other and both dig in to her body. She immediately started screaming.
“Please stop! Not fair!” The witch screamed. “HEHEHEHAHAHEHEHEHAAHAH!”
“What’s not so fair about it?” The servant asked as he kept tickling her sides.
“HEAHAEHAHAHeheheheheHEHaheaeahaheHEHAHEHA! Two against one haHEHEHEHEHAHEhehahe!”
“I do recall you tickling me with multiple feathers in different spots. That’s kind of like being tickled by multiple people.”
The witch didn’t hear a thing he just said. They were tickling too much and she was laughing too hard.
The princess digs in to the inside of the witch’s thighs. The witch tries to close her legs but she can’t. “HAHEHEhaheheheheheheheheehehehHAEHAEHAHEAHEHahe!” She wiggles around uncontrollably as her thighs are tickled and the servant starts tickling her armpits.
This went on for the next hour. Until both of their hands were tired. It left the witch almost dead. The next day at sunset the princess married her prince. She would no longer be tickle tortured by a witch. The only one that could tickle her would be her prince. As for the witch, she stayed tied up to the chair and anyone who wanted to could tickle her any time they wanted to. And they all lived happily ever after.

The End

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back