• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

EGG...

If one-and-one-half hens lay one-and-one-half eggs in one-and-one-half days, how eggs will one hen lay in one week? :p

If one-and-one-half hens lay one-and-one-half eggs in one-and-one-half days, how eggs will one hen lay in one week? :p

Hehe...depends on the breed. But some will lay 7 eggs in a week. :eek: :D :D

PS. That is indeed one of the silliest questions I encountered on SSF... :D

Hehe...depends on the breed. But some will lay 7 eggs in a week. :eek: :D :D

PS. That is indeed one of the silliest questions I encountered on SSF... :D

From the information given, the answer is that one hen will lay 4 2/3 (four and two-thirds) eggs per week. :rowfull:
That was created as a parody of unrealistic word problems by a seventh grade arithmetic teacher. :D

From the information given, the answer is that one hen will lay 4 2/3 (four and two-thirds) eggs per week. :rowfull:
That was created as a parody of unrealistic word problems by a seventh grade arithmetic teacher. :D

Bwahahaha! So applying your given numbers, how many yolks will there be if those silly hens were hormonally altered? :rowfull:

Probably the 4 2/3 eggs will have 5 5/6 yolks, all of which will be removed to make egg-white omelets for the folks who think dietary cholesterol leads to arterial cholesterol. :D

I am thinking about eating a peanut butter chocolate covered Easter Egg.

I still have one coconut chocolate covered Easter Egg to eat.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back