• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Neve Campbell

Looneytoon

It was during the third season of Party of Five. Neve and her boyfriend on the show, Griffin, were in the backyard having a picnic (?!) She says something to annoy him so he starts tickling her. It was a real tickling because she HOWLED and kicked her feet about pretty good. (it was a rib and belly tickle). Claudia (Lacey Chabert) and her boyfriend watch them from the kitchen window. Claudia tickles his sides but get no reaction. He says he's not ticklish.

And no, he doesn't try to tickle her back. Claudia has a huge crush on him but the only reason he hangs out with her is because he has a crush on Julia (Neve)

All in all the tickling lasts about a minute. About fifteen seconds of Neve being tickled on camera and forty-five seconds of hearing her laugh hysterically in the background while they show the Claudia storyline.

On a side note, when they all were on the Rosie O' Donnell (sp?) Show they did a version of the family feud. It was the Party of five cast (Neve, Lacy, JLH, Matt Fox, and Scott Wolf) vs. Rosie and her family. The last segment of the feud was "Where are you most ticklish"? The Party of Five cast won the segment and the game. Their answers were:

Neve Campbell: My tummy. (while doing the tickle motion on her belly) #1 answer by the way.

Matthew Fox: My feet.

Scott Wolf: The roof of my mouth.(?!) He got a big ass X for that answer. lol.

Jennifer Love Hewitt: Under my arms. (did the tickle motion under her arms with a scared look on her face).

Lacey Chabert: Her neck. (everyone looked at her as if she were crazy) Rosie asked her "Your neck? Who ticklish there?" Lacey replied "I am!" It was on the board so I guess she isn't the only person with a ticklish neck.

There you go. I these two on tape. I also just bought a new computer with a bundle of shit including softwear to make mpegs, .rm, .wmv, avi, ect.. When I get a chance, i'll try to make a clip of these things for you guys.

LT

thats funny but i read she was espc. ticklish under her right shoulder blade, and there was a lot of skepticism about stuff she said in an interview ages ago.

guess that clears it up! nice one.

Sounds like Neve got tickled pretty good. :D Thanks, LT! Hope you're able to provide clips, they'd be much appreciated. :)

That's funny, I saw the show twice and as far as the Family Feud part there are some differences. The question posed was "100 people were asked where are you most ticklish?" The cast members weren't asked, only to respond to what they felt the audience said. Nobody said MY anything, THE ribs or THE neck were the answers. Scott Wolf's answer pertained to his father, not himself. Neve got to answer again and said the knees for the last answer to win the round. I'm not looking to start trouble, just that I saw the show twice and that's what I saw. All other info is correct. Have a nice day, peace......B.

Dear Looneytoon,

Thank you so much for your post. I had read about the Party of Five scene for years, but have never been able to see it. OMG, if you could actually make a clip and post it, that would be heavenly!

Now the Rosie episode sounds AWESOME as well. Perhaps this is the source of the rumor that JLH was tickled on Rosie under her arm. (Bftlvr--I'm sure you are right, but I think we understood what LT was getting at.) Please, please post this as well. Gratitude would be abounding!

:bowing:

dig dug dog

Man I spent an hour or two looking all over google and a couple other search engines to find a clip of the rosie thing, but had no luck :( Best i could do was find vidcaps...which are pointless. not even a transcript :( I gathered from one site that the episode aired feb 10, 1998 (i think). Just FYI

Thanks L

Loonytoon,

Thanks for posting! And not only did you see this stuff, but you had the presence of mind to get it on tape!! If only the rest of us were so on top of things. :)

Look forward to seeing the clips, dude. I am not worried about discrepancies about what actually occured on Family Feud. The clip will be self-evident.

Thanks L,

Bandit

i used 2 have the whole Family Feud segment on my computer, which i got off a Lacey Chabert website a couple years ago. i wish i knew where i put that file.

as 4 Neve's tickled scene, i'm more of a Lacey fan, but i'd still LUV 2 c a clip of that! :D

I do recall the scene in Party Of Five where Neve Campbell was tickled, it looked real to me. I also know that theres tickle info on her and all the Party of Five cast on the celebs section of AOL. According to that, Neve is extremely ticklish. The Party Of Five tickle scene looked real and seemed to validate that.

Mitch

Last edited:
Hey Looneytoon! If you've got the ability to dub a copy of these scenes, I'd definitely do a very generous trade (I have hours upon hours of mainstream scenes)....contact me at [email protected] and put in the subject line Party of Five....I get TONS of junk mail and don't want to delete you!

Hope I hear from you!

Hello Nontkl,

No need for a trade. I'll give 'em to you and everyone else for free. I just have to convert them first. I've found the tape with the Family Feud segment on it and will convert it when I get the chance some time this week. I'll also look for that Neve Campbell one too. Here are a few i'm about to convert to mpg:

1. The lovely LAURA HARRIS being tickled three times on the tv show 24. Wonderful reaction. M/F -- belly, rib, side tickling.

2. The beautiful ALANIS MORISSETTE being tickled by one of her bandmates. Great reaction. M/F -- Belly tickling.

3. The pretty BEVERLY MITCHELL being tickled by JESSICA BIEL in an early episode of 7th Heaven. Great reaction. F/F -- belly and ribs.

4. The lead actress in the tv show Everwood is tickled by her boyfriend. Good reaction. M/F -- belly and ribs.

5. JESSICA BIEL being tickled by BEVERLY MITCHELL, then by BARRY WATSON. Great reaction. F/F -- sides and ribs. M/F -- ribs.

I probably have more on tape, just haven't gone through 'em yet. I'll keep you posted on what I find.

Just one thing.....I have no idea how to post the clips. Anyone wants to host them for me?

LT

haha, great finds looneytoon. could you possibly give some more information about the episode of 7th heaven where Jessical Beil tickles Beverley Mitchell??

thank u in advance. ur number #1 fan. Xhang_Pow :)

Dear Looneytoon,

Great to hear from you again! I haven't forgotten about those clips. I am sooooo looking forward to the Family Feud and the Neve Campbell. The Laura Harris, Alanis, and Beverly clips sound excellent, too (I've seen the other ones).

Please make the Family Feud one available as soon as you can.

Thanks a million!

dig dug dog

Looneytoon said:
It was during the third season of Party of Five. Neve and her boyfriend on the show, Griffin, were in the backyard having a picnic (?!) She says something to annoy him so he starts tickling her. It was a real tickling because she HOWLED and kicked her feet about pretty good. (it was a rib and belly tickle). Claudia (Lacey Chabert) and her boyfriend watch them from the kitchen window. Claudia tickles his sides but get no reaction. He says he's not ticklish.

And no, he doesn't try to tickle her back. Claudia has a huge crush on him but the only reason he hangs out with her is because he has a crush on Julia (Neve)

All in all the tickling lasts about a minute. About fifteen seconds of Neve being tickled on camera and forty-five seconds of hearing her laugh hysterically in the background while they show the Claudia storyline.

On a side note, when they all were on the Rosie O' Donnell (sp?) Show they did a version of the family feud. It was the Party of five cast (Neve, Lacy, JLH, Matt Fox, and Scott Wolf) vs. Rosie and her family. The last segment of the feud was "Where are you most ticklish"? The Party of Five cast won the segment and the game. Their answers were:

Neve Campbell: My tummy. (while doing the tickle motion on her belly) #1 answer by the way.

Matthew Fox: My feet.

Scott Wolf: The roof of my mouth.(?!) He got a big ass X for that answer. lol.

Jennifer Love Hewitt: Under my arms. (did the tickle motion under her arms with a scared look on her face).

Lacey Chabert: Her neck. (everyone looked at her as if she were crazy) Rosie asked her "Your neck? Who ticklish there?" Lacey replied "I am!" It was on the board so I guess she isn't the only person with a ticklish neck.

There you go. I these two on tape. I also just bought a new computer with a bundle of shit including softwear to make mpegs, .rm, .wmv, avi, ect.. When I get a chance, i'll try to make a clip of these things for you guys.

LT

I would love to tickle the hell outta Neve Campbell <in Homer Simpson voice> "Tickle Neve Campbell...mmmmmmm *drools*"

Dear tickler-rj,

It's amazing and pretty scary to note that it's been almost 18 years (!) since this thread was last active. In all that time, I still had not seen the clip. You came through when, I'd have to say, all hope was lost that anyone would respond with the actual clip. It's a good one.

Thank you, thank you!!

ddd

It's on season 3, episode 2, in the beginning of the episode

https://youtu.be/zWjhGPvOhRw

Sounds like a great episode. Can't find it on YouTube, so I guess I'll have to check Hulu or other options. Thanks for the info!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back