• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Electric Company

dabozo

TMF Poster
Hey guys...hoping you can fill this tall order....There is a clip floating around out there of an old Electric Company episode with Judy Graubert as a fortune teller (f/m clip)...when you search it...looks like they pulled the vid. But at least we know it exists.

Hope to find it someday...thanks in advance.

Is the implication that she was telling fortunes by tracing the lines on the soles of the feet?

If so, I'll have to search myself. I'm not much of a */m guy, but this is an old fantasy of mine and it sounds too good to pass up.

Good luck. Been searching for that one for YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Early Electric Company is up on HULU right now -- only the first season, though... I'm sure someone else tried this immediately, but I just thought I'd throw that out here

I remember the scene. Lee Chamberlain may have played a fortune teller in some skits, but in this one it was Judy Graubert. Luis Avalos was her customer.

I'd forgoten about this one until now. There is another Electric Company F/M clip where someone is getting tickled while trying to watch a movie in a movie theater. Been unable to find that on either.

Great one with Judy Graubert and Morgan Freeman....tough find

Does anyone...ANYONE know where there is a clip from the electric company where a girl is tickled by a floating "tickle" word?

Who does the tickling in this episode ? Is it the late Lee Chamberlain ? Who was the ticklee, were they really ticklish ?

Hey guys...hoping you can fill this tall order....There is a clip floating around out there of an old Electric Company episode with Judy Graubert as a fortune teller (f/m clip)...when you search it...looks like they pulled the vid. But at least we know it exists.

Hope to find it someday...thanks in advance.

Does anyone...ANYONE know where there is a clip from the electric company where a girl is tickled by a floating "tickle" word?

I might have this one on VHS. It was one of the first tk scenes that I remember, but there might be a problem posting it because the girl is underage.

Not sure which scenes you are referring to but the ones I were talking about.....all of the actors/actress are of age. Happy Hunting.

Julie (who I think was about 18) being tickled by the word tickle is one of my earliest tickle memories, but I don't think a clip exists.

"The Best of Electric Company" is on DVD now.

Although I imagine that means it's all Bill Cosby, Morgan Freeman & Rita Moreno.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back