Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

11/19/2017

There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EST! Join us!

New from MTJ

Thompson
Corporation #4

Click here
11/8/17

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deemon-Tickle View Post
    YehHaw!!!!!!!

How hot it that
    Deeto did another great page
    Look at those two sexy pirates... and who I see there else?
    Spawt bots "arms" and is that the octopus of Annie's 4th advneture? :typerappy: I think so
    Damn, those girls really enjoy their tickling...lucky that we have two pirates that explode in many ticklegasms

And who is the most ticklish one? ...mh?
    Would think Dusty after her geen-iching-powder treatment... but I bet real test are better than theoretical tests
    Great and very hot work
    Ha ha ha! Only you, my friend - would see both the Spawt Bot reference and the Evil-Octopus from Annie IV. You rock so hard. ;-) I'm still not sure who the most ticklish one is........but I'm fully prepared to spend all weekend finding out. Muaaaa HAAA HAAAAA! lol. Thanks as always for your wonderful support, Deemon.

Quote Originally Posted by PQfingers View Post
    Always setting a high standard with the artwork and stories!
    That's a crazy cool thing to say, mate. Thanks. The folks at MTJ are all about high standards. And the fine folks who I've been fortunate enough to partner with on THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP have been nothing short of awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Featherfall View Post
    CURSE HIS SUDDEN BUT INEVITABLE BEYRAYAL!!!

.....yet.
    I guess it was kinda inevitable. XD What do they expect? These scantily clad ticklish red heads? They expect to NOT be tickled??? OUTRAGEOUS!!! ;-) Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by TickleFur View Post
    Sorry for the late reply, Deet. Also sorry for the lack of a long, extensive comment and analysis. All I can say is:

I can't imagine a more extensive review, my friend. Thanks - on behalf of the whole TGTT team. We appreciate ya very much!

Quote Originally Posted by amkes View Post
    @bandito: DAMN YOU BANDITOHOHOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHH!!!

ok this pic is noo fair there is no way anyone can choose who is the most ticklish with those two lol
    **Evil laugh** Fair? Buddy........if you're looking for fair **looks around at the sinister MTJ Mafia all holding evil feathers** you're looking in the arong place. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Markal View Post
    I don't know why but this song jumped to my mind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

+ The bandito in the comic is like the ninjapirate in the clip.

Anyways, nice work!!!
    Dude....I AAAAAAAM the guy in that video. I can't believe that AnnieHall put that thing on YouTube. She's SUCH a punctuation pirate. XD LMAO. Awesome clip, my friend. Thanks so much for the outstanding chuckle and all your support.

Quote Originally Posted by TJDoom View Post
    I'm a glutton for freckles. They appear to be in safe alien bosom company. If "safe" included tickle zips from criminal sticks....all in the eye of the beholder, s'pose.

Stylish watch there, Deet.
    Freckles are awesome! It's a fact. Especially freckles on hot boobs. And double especially freckles on hot boobs that are TICKLISH! So Annie is like triple mega super awesome. Thanks for your generous love on TGTT, buddy. You're the coolest person alive. True story. And as for the watch - it's the new Louis Moinet. I know some people that know some people that robbed some people. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemianne View Post
    Wow! I'm blown away by the impact of this scene...
    Blowing Bohy's mind....check. ;-) Thanks Bohy....impacting you is like one of my top five favorite things! You're wonderful and I love ya!!

More TGTT coming soon.

You know it's true!

Deeto

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
    MTJ TOURS EPISODE V: SADISTIC, RUTHLESS, HARCORE TICKLE TORTURE!

Please enjoy Episode V of MTJ TOURS... (illustration by VARGAS with colors by Duarte and written by Bandito)

MTJTOURS_ep05.jpg

Episode V Notes:
    Featuring: Morandilas, Lexi, Tammi the Tickle Witch, and Andi!

WHAT IS MTJ TOURS?

MTJ TOURS is designed to fill the gap between chapters of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE.

Currently a chapter of TGTT 2 consists of 2 comic pages followed by a bonus pin-up page featuring the work of a special guest artist.

MTJ TOURS will act as an interlude between chapters of TGTT 2 series providing our fans with fun and content rich bonus material as they await the next chapter of TGTT 2 series. As an added bonus this will provide TGTT2 team with additional development time for the series. This epic adventure is far from over and will continue into 2014.
    MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
    MTJ SNEAK PEAK
    LEXI #10: ESTRANGED SIDEKICK-TICKLE TRIBULATIONS!!
    Coming 11/18/13

When Lexi interrupts Lydia’s erotic dream with some unwanted foot-tickling, the long-suffering redhead throws a hissy-fit and storms out of the lab. Suddenly our favorite mad tickle-genius has an opening for a new sidekick. Her latest invention brings a very special candidate to Spiffdale, possibly the only girl in the multiverse who can rival Lexi herself for cuteness, tickleability and all-round attitude. Her name is Maggs.

Of course, it’s not exactly a friendship made in heaven. Maggs is more interested in pizza and TV than in helping Lexi lure hotties to the lab for tickle-torture sessions. And when an interdimensional accident has Lexi up to her ticklish armpits in alternate-universe versions of Maggs, she’ll do anything to get Lydia back.

That’s if Lydia will forgive her…

Lexi10_Cover.jpg

For Lexi’s 10th issue, Colin pulled out all the stops, teaming Lexi up with another of his most popular characters. Artist Bordon delivers his usual delights with a cute-as-heck rendition of Maggs and nonstop tickling action!

Coming 11/18/13
    We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
    Jim
    MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
    Post #42 Comic Page 2
    Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
    Post #90 Comic Page 5
    Post #122 Comic Page 6
    Post #141 Comic Page 7
    Post #158 Comic Page 8
    Post #172 Comic Page 9
    Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
    Post #202 Comic Page 11
    Post #218 Comic Page 12
    Post #231 Comic Page 13
    Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
    Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
    Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
    Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
    Post #289 Comic Page 15
    Post #306 Comic Page 16
    Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
    Post #329 Comic Page 17
    Post #340 Comic Page 18
    Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
    Post #359 Comic Page 19
    Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
    Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
    Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
    Post #403 Comic Page 21
    Post #414 Comic Page 22
    Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
    Post #436 Comic Page 23
    Post #455 Comic Page 24
    Post #464 Comic Page 25
    Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
    Post #482 Comic Page 26
    Post #498 Comic Page 27
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MTJpub; 12-29-2013 at 07:50 AM.

Please visit us at DeviantArt and Facebook
    SUBSCRIBE TO THE MTJ PUBLISHING NEWSLETTER

.......... to much at once not sure where to begin on this comment................. ahhh fuck it
    *throws notes up in the air kidnaps bandito ties him up in a hog tie and lowers him slowly into a nest of cleaning bots*
    now as for you guys at MTJPUB keep up the good work and send me a free tour pass or else bandito gets it MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    PS don't ask how I got away from the Robot Training Facility but lets say I'm a wiz with machines ohh and god do those things tickle
    my vorpal bunny Atlas

Not every signature has free content links on it, but mine does ^-^

my storys:
    T.I.S. The Bounty Hunter: Audrey's Hunter M/F
    night of misfortune

You guys are so damn funny
    What a great page... yeah... hardcore-evil-suffering tickling
    I like how much the girls become sweeter and sweeter THis made e really happy on this cold day
    Thank you for this, I'm so smiling right now

And look at this!!! A new Lexi adventure
    Oh yeas!!!! Maggs! Maggs!!! In my headcanon the girls are best freinds... and maby emuch more After the happenings in TGTT 1
    Cannot wait to see

@DeetO: Sure I saw the octopus YOu know how much I adore details and cameos I hope you had a great week(end) with the two most sexy pirates ever
    love is LOVE.
    ♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
    ♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
    ♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER

Maggs is my current favorite among the MTJ poster girls.

It is Maggs Mayhem

"Harcore Tickle Torture"

First coined by Mr. Krabs! Harharharharhar. Lawrd knows there's room in this world for grimdark wicked evil torture, but you crossed the LINE, guys.

I'm shocked. And disappointed. And and...SHOCKED! *closes bomb shelter lid*

P.s. That Maggs team up looks like a big ball of yes!
    Last edited by TJDoom; 11-17-2013 at 06:49 PM.

That last panel makes me smile. Just that face o MTJ.

.......... to much at once not sure where to begin on this comment................. ahhh fuck it
    *throws notes up in the air kidnaps bandito ties him up in a hog tie and lowers him slowly into a nest of cleaning bots*
    now as for you guys at MTJPUB keep up the good work and send me a free tour pass or else bandito gets it MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    PS don't ask how I got away from the Robot Training Facility but lets say I'm a wiz with machines ohh and god do those things tickle
    HEY! Why do I havta be KIDNAPPED??! Sounds like profiling to me. Sounds like Bandito-discrimination. You should be ashamed of.....IEEEEYAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA! >:-(

**grumble grumble** Damn amkes. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Deemon-Tickle View Post

You guys are so damn funny
    What a great page... yeah... hardcore-evil-suffering tickling
    I like how much the girls become sweeter and sweeter THis made e really happy on this cold day
    Thank you for this, I'm so smiling right now

And look at this!!! A new Lexi adventure
    Oh yeas!!!! Maggs! Maggs!!! In my headcanon the girls are best freinds... and maby emuch more After the happenings in TGTT 1
    Cannot wait to see

@DeetO: Sure I saw the octopus YOu know how much I adore details and cameos I hope you had a great week(end) with the two most sexy pirates ever
    So glad you enjoyed the page, buddy. It can't ALL be hardcore, right? LOL. The way Vargas did this page reall brought a smile to my face as well - thanks so much for the support.

As for Maggs and Lexi.....I'm pretty sure there's something going on there. A little chemistry that was first revealed in TGTT perhaps? Sparks fly when they're together. I'm not saying anything or anything. I'd just like to be there, hidden in the closet or something, if THOSE 2 ever get together for a slumber party together. Just saying. Have you read the latest Lexi? Wow....yeah - there's something happening between those 2.

And as always - really appreciate your eye for detail. We all try to throw in those little easter eggs and treats for people to find - it's wonderful to know that you see them and appreciate them. You're a great fan and friend. We're lucky to have you.

Quote Originally Posted by noneya View Post
    Maggs is my current favorite among the MTJ poster girls.
    That's because Maggs is no-bullshit amazingness. Love that goth hotty. Thanks for the support, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by ticklen00b View Post
    It is Maggs Mayhem
    Maggs Mayhem, indeed! With a mish-mash montage of merciless Maggs in multifarious modes of multi-dimensional mischief. XD

Quote Originally Posted by TJDoom View Post
    "Harcore Tickle Torture"

First coined by Mr. Krabs! Harharharharhar. Lawrd knows there's room in this world for grimdark wicked evil torture, but you crossed the LINE, guys.

I'm shocked. And disappointed. And and...SHOCKED! *closes bomb shelter lid*

P.s. That Maggs team up looks like a big ball of yes!
    Yeah, you're right: the Maggs team up in Lexi 10 IS a bigg ball of hell'o'yes! Check it out if ya can. Really good stuff from Colin, Bordon, and the team.

As for the depravity which you just witnessed, listen: we gotta push these limits, man. We can't do all the rainbow, foo foo stuff that everyone else does in the tickling genre. Our comics need to be so hard-core that the hard-core people are all like "dude, that's fucked up!" when they look at our stuff. I'm sorry we had to unleash that image on you. I hope that with counseling and extreme electro-shock regression hypnosis that we can someday move past the sadistic terror know as the Lexi-Tammi-Andi Slumber Party Tickle Romp. Until then the world waits...trembling at the hard-coreness.

:P Thanks for all your kind support, good buddy! Got a PM coming your way today.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterAE View Post
    That last panel makes me smile. Just that face o MTJ.
    Ha ha ha. I love what Vargas did with that expression. LMAO. He does great facial expressions. And his art ain't bad either. Nyuk nyuk. XD You rock, AE.

Won't be long before another chapter of TGTT2 is coming your way.

And lemme tell ya........I think y'all are going to REALLY like this next little scene.

Get ready for some Trap, cuz it ain't over yet!

B

Quote Originally Posted by The Bandito View Post
    HEY! Why do I havta be KIDNAPPED??! Sounds like profiling to me. Sounds like Bandito-discrimination. You should be ashamed of.....IEEEEYAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA! >:-(

**grumble grumble** Damn amkes. LOL.

B
    Bandito-discrimination???? nope just that all the ladies are getting tickled. not sure how to tickle a tomato and the others well they PROPERLY LABEL THERE FILES!!!!! lol
    besides I am sure the females of Mtjpub agree you deserve this lol
    my vorpal bunny Atlas

my storys:
    night of misfortune

Bandito-discrimination???? nope just that all the ladies are getting tickled. not sure how to tickle a tomato and the others well they PROPERLY LABEL THERE FILES!!!!! lol
    besides I am sure the females of Mtjpub agree you deserve this lol
    Not sure how to tickle a tomato??? Ya just find the round part and stoke, buddy. :P

As for the rest....revenge will be mine. You think you're safe. You think you've won. You're wrong.

I'm brewing something right now.....so fiendish........so diabolical............so deeto-rific..................that will soon be ready to unleash upon you.

No.

Srsly.

You've been warned.

And oh by the way..................................

You all know what tomorrow is, right???

Trap day.

Yup.

You guessed it.

B

Quote Originally Posted by The Bandito View Post
    Not sure how to tickle a tomato??? Ya just find the round part and stoke, buddy. :P

As for the rest....revenge will be mine. You think you're safe. You think you've won. You're wrong.

I'm brewing something right now.....so fiendish........so diabolical............so deeto-rific..................that will soon be ready to unleash upon you.

No.

Srsly.

You've been warned.

And oh by the way..................................

You all know what tomorrow is, right???

Trap day.

Yup.

You guessed it.

B
    yeay!!!! trap day!!!

big talk Bandito................ and did you just make up a new word????

D....D....deeto-rific???? some one get me the MTJPUB dictionary I need to find out the definition of this new word lol
    my vorpal bunny Atlas

my storys:
    night of misfortune

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
    THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
    REVENGE!

This week please enjoy page 23 of TGTT2... (illustration by Rocio with colors by Rocio)

TGTT2_page23.jpg
    Page 23 Notes:
    Today's Lesson: Put some thought behind your gifts for Colin!

Lexi #10: Estranged Sidekick-Tickle Tribulations!!

Lexi10_Cover.jpg Lexi10_Preview.jpg

When Lexi interrupts Lydia’s erotic dream with some unwanted foot-tickling, the long-suffering redhead throws a hissy-fit and storms out of the lab. Suddenly our favorite mad tickle-genius has an opening for a new sidekick. Her latest invention brings a very special candidate to Spiffdale, possibly the only girl in the multiverse who can rival Lexi herself for cuteness, tickleability and all-round attitude. Her name is Maggs.

Of course, it’s not exactly a friendship made in heaven. Maggs is more interested in pizza and TV than in helping Lexi lure hotties to the lab for tickle-torture sessions. And when an inter-dimensional accident has Lexi up to her ticklish armpits in alternate-universe versions of Maggs, she’ll do anything to get Lydia back.

That’s if Lydia will forgive her…

LEXI #10 AVAILABLE NOW! Get your copy today!
    We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
    Jim
    MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
    Post #42 Comic Page 2
    Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
    Post #90 Comic Page 5
    Post #122 Comic Page 6
    Post #141 Comic Page 7
    Post #158 Comic Page 8
    Post #172 Comic Page 9
    Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
    Post #202 Comic Page 11
    Post #218 Comic Page 12
    Post #231 Comic Page 13
    Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
    Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
    Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
    Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
    Post #289 Comic Page 15
    Post #306 Comic Page 16
    Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
    Post #329 Comic Page 17
    Post #340 Comic Page 18
    Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
    Post #359 Comic Page 19
    Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
    Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
    Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
    Post #403 Comic Page 21
    Post #414 Comic Page 22
    Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
    Post #436 Comic Page 23
    Post #455 Comic Page 24
    Post #464 Comic Page 25
    Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
    Post #482 Comic Page 26
    Post #498 Comic Page 27
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MTJpub; 12-29-2013 at 07:50 AM.

Please visit us at DeviantArt and Facebook
    SUBSCRIBE TO THE MTJ PUBLISHING NEWSLETTER

heheheh I think Colin is the scariest of all the creators so far lol
    you other better start being more evil
    my vorpal bunny Atlas

my storys:
    night of misfortune

Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast