• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

That Vargas us a talented dude. ;-)

Seems that MTJ has found themselves an Extra Ticklish Terrestrial. Dusty sure appears to be enjoying her stay with your company and its "friendly" staff.

Keep up the GREAT work.

"ETT?" lol. Nice. Dusty is definitely familiar with a lot of Earth customs...but these two might be introducing her to a whole new set. XD Thanks so much for your support!!

Okay:lover: THis is my favorite part of the tours so far:typerhappy:
The hottest Alien ever in the hands of two beautiful Hillbillies:D
I so love the way they treat poor Dusty :D

So sexy and perfect :D Even two Nemesis can work together if you have a sexy alien in the room :D
This made my day. Thank you so much for this aweosme part of the tour :lover:

...while all the great tickling, I totally forgot what the reason of this tour was...
Ah... scour the galaxy:D

Wonderful and amazing work:)

Ain't it amazin' how a teeklish alien can bring two hillbilly rivals together so well? XD Thanks Deemon - you're awesome. It's been too long since Dusty had a little tongue tickle. And we all know what that does to her. O.O! And I'm not sure if the moon officially counts...but it does kinda seem like TICKLING IN......SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE. lol.

More fun stuff coming for you soon, my friend.

*fans self*

Well. Uh, phew, well. I, uh, haha! HAH! Heh.

Perky and bold art from Vargas (I liiiiiiike), fireworks in the form of dream-like colors from Duarte (deja vu!) and that expert comical hawt filter from Deet that breaks down my defenses. What I wanna know is, why would I HAVE defenses? TELL MEEEEEEE

Huzzah to Dusty getting her tickle hee-haw on! Salute.

Thanks so much, my friend. Yeah - the art team continues to impress us on the Tours. Vargas pulls off a more erotic page quite...um....wow...well...YES...effectively. XD As for you....it's time you just said goodbye to those darn defenses. Might have some stuff for you later today that could help. Stay tuned.

I love art and I adore art shares in every lined tickler/tickled detail!! Thank you to you all. -WOW-

Quoted for truth. Art collaborations are wonderful. It's one of the reasons I think so many folks continue to spend so much time creating new work for the Great Tickle Trap. Tanks you so much for the kind support, and for all that you do.

lol did dusty lose there or win there???

doesn't matter we won lol now lets see some mtjpub research and development lol
who are the genie pigs and who are the the data collectors lol

I don't know what a genie pig is, but I'm pretty sure Peterton Poe is afraid of them. XD Not as afraid as he is of the Space Weasels. But still. XXD Thanks for all your support, good buddy. More good stuff on the way to you very soon.

I had a great time seeing Dusty giggling her wits off and tickled here... what a fun page! :D

Oh and BTW, I still can't get over being a part of the TGTT legend! So maybe a bow will do, then I can start being quiet for a while (as if)... he-he-he! :D :bow2:

Please never be quiet, Bohy. We love you too much...to not hear the sweet clever sounds of Bohy would be a tragedy around here. Thank YOU so much for being a part of TGTT, for all you've done, and for all you continue to do. And thanks also for the generous input on Dusty's Moon adventure. She always seems to have some laughs in these comics. ;-)

I think I love Dusty.

Dude, me too. And yet, I kinda want to do things to her which would seem a little mean. Like I want Pinkerton to capture her again. Naked. After a month-long dry spell. With no one to interrupt them. And the whoooooooooooooooole night for Pinkerton to make Dusty a bucking bawling sweating trembling mess.

Great art as always! :D I didn't realize Dusty had only 3 toes per foot. lol

Surprisingly Dusty's feet haven't shown up that much in a lot of comics. But yes. 3 boobs. 3 toes per foot. and 3 vaginas. Just kidding about the 3 cha chas. Thanks for the kind support!

:excited: YAY for more Dusty tickling :redheart: I love this comic so much :redheart:

And we love that you love this comic. XD Thanks for your feedback and warm support. More Dusty to come...but first we might have some other things to distract you with first.

Huge thanks - as always - to everyone and their support on TGTT.

More stuff coming your way.

Be alert.

I think something might be creeping out from under that bed of yours.

You have been warned.

O.O!!!

B

Please never be quiet, Bohy. We love you too much...to not hear the sweet clever sounds of Bohy would be a tragedy around here. Thank YOU so much for being a part of TGTT, for all you've done, and for all you continue to do. And thanks also for the generous input on Dusty's Moon adventure. She always seems to have some laughs in these comics. ;-)

Aaaw yessss! :)

Oh Man!

More fantastic episodes... I love the slightly realistic look of AnnoXanti's pages...It is always cool to see previously very cartoonized characters rendered as they might look if they were real (and then tickled to death of course). Lexi is wicked in this incarnation and Sonyas always-just-about-to-fall-off shorts are very sexy with that little glimpse of undies.

It's exciting to think of cartoon characters like these suddenly finding themselves real and finding that the tickling is more real too

And the MTJ tours, I love them... the art has such a delightful, happy, fun feel as though the very air itself is full of delightful tickles

Thank you for more amazing tickles

Proof of Intelligent outer space life

Ha ha ha. Indeed. Proof that tickling works even in low gravity. XD Thanks for the support, buddy!

Aaaw yessss! :)

There's our Bohy!

Oh Man!

More fantastic episodes... I love the slightly realistic look of AnnoXanti's pages...It is always cool to see previously very cartoonized characters rendered as they might look if they were real (and then tickled to death of course). Lexi is wicked in this incarnation and Sonyas always-just-about-to-fall-off shorts are very sexy with that little glimpse of undies.

It's exciting to think of cartoon characters like these suddenly finding themselves real and finding that the tickling is more real too

And the MTJ tours, I love them... the art has such a delightful, happy, fun feel as though the very air itself is full of delightful tickles

I'm with you, buddy. I love seeing these characters in other styles. Seeing Bohy's "treatment" of Sonya and Lexi and Colin was awesome. Her pseudo-realistic feel gives the characters a surprising presence that I love seeing. She's a true rock-star!

As for the Tours...thanks also for the kind support. We continue to have tons of fun with them. Vargas is awesome. And it's nice to finally open the doors of MTJ publishing to let some of our key stake-holders see the inner workings. Although, getting in is kind of easy. Getting OUT may prove muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch more difficult.

Looking at you, Amkes. O.O!!!

LOL.

You all know what tomorrow is.

Right??

B

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

attachment.php

This week please enjoy page 29 of TGTT2... ;) (illustration & colors by OekakiTickles!)

TGTT2_page29.jpg
Page 29 Notes:

Hailey awakens to find herself in the MTJ dungeon and at the mercy of two new arrivals a.k.a. torturers... Wren Vall'en and Lady Omellia Bow from OekakiTickles’ epic old-school fantasy adventure comic series, BOUND BY DUTY!

Additional Page Notes: TGTT 2 is designed so that the tickling scenes would be expandable and allow for bonus pin-up pages from other artists involved in the project. We have decided to take this concept even further with this bonus 3 page chapter featuring the illustration and color work of the very talented OekakiTickles

SAVE 25% off of the first issue of BOUND BY DUTY...

BBD01_Cover.jpg BBD01_Preview.jpg

A Tickle Torture, Fetish Comic. Bound by Duty is an Old-School Fantasy Adventure set in the Magical World of Ashra.

Item Features

• 15 pages plus cover!
• 75+ Comic Panels!
• Foot and Upper-Body Tickling!
• Breast and Naughty Tickles!
• Art & Story by OekakiTickles!
• M/F and F/F Tickling!
• Digital Download PDF format

Product and Ordering Information

(This offer is good until 1/31/14)

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #517 MTJ TOURS Episode VII
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #554 Tickle Torture List #1: Secret Agent Sonya
Post #565 Comic Page 31
Post #575 Tickle Torture List #2: White Lotus
Post #582 MTJ TOURS Episode VIII
Post #598 Tickle Torture List #3: Yoly
Post #602 Comic Page 32 & Spotlight on: DarkHarp!
Post #612 Tickle Torture List #4: The Bounce Chix
Post #625 Comic Page 33
Post #647 Comic Page 34
Post #659 MTJ TOURS Episode IX
Post #674 Comic Page 35
Post #678 Comic Page 36

Attachments

• TGTT2_page29_TMF.jpg
    TGTT2_page29_TMF.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 3,632
Last edited:
just went through this entire thread...its so dope!!! the art is beautiful and the little stories are great, loved every page :D thanks so much for posting all of these!!!!!

Oh my freaking god:typerhappy:
OekakiTickles is aboard and start with a page of TGTT :D
What a crazy thing, just talked about that with Deeto and you.... damn you MTJ guys make wishs come true before I can tell them :jumpupanddown:
And what a great page:bubbleheart:
The "last" of the Chix came to TGTT and is in the hands of my favorite elven princess :lover: and Lady Bow... the one I really await to see in th next part of BBD :lover:
As all of OekakiTickles arts this is soooo damn sexy, I love the way the sweat is set in picture and the feet look so amazing :justlips:
I'm so happy OekakiTickles joined this wonderful team and I so cannot wait to see the "Boss" :D:D:D
Thank you for this! My sunday is now a perfect day :)

To OekakiTickles: Kudos! Nice art! Hope you are having a great time now because it is truly great to be doing this for TGTT2! :)

The word COOL nails how I feel about Annoxanti lending her talent to this project. In fact I think it's COOL that so many talented and generous people have made TGTT possible...

AnnieHall
Annoxanti
Bandito
Churin (ALTERCOMICS)
Colin
DarkHarp
Duarte (ALTERCOMICS)
FTKL (FTKLTickling.com)
Josh Flynn
Matias (ALTERCOMICS)
Tzar of the TMF Myriads
OekakiTickles
Ozzy
Rocio (ALTERCOMICS)
RostoKFX(ALTERCOMICS)
TMF owner and co-founder TMF Jeff
Tomato Dragon (PawfeatherPublishing.com)
Vargas
Whitelotus

...and of course our loyal customers at MTJpub.com without whom we would not have the funds to invest in such an ambitious project!

Thanks to all of you!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Jim, for making all of this possible for a long while... :man:

Oh Man!

Ha ha ha. Indeed. Proof that tickling works even in low gravity. XD Thanks for the support, buddy!

There's our Bohy!

I'm with you, buddy. I love seeing these characters in other styles. Seeing Bohy's "treatment" of Sonya and Lexi and Colin was awesome. Her pseudo-realistic feel gives the characters a surprising presence that I love seeing. She's a true rock-star!

Thank you very much, Bandito and detritus. I appreciate your kind words... immensely.

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

attachment.php

This week please enjoy page 29 of TGTT2... ;) (illustration & colors by OekakiTickles!)

View attachment 388566
Page 29 Notes:

Hailey awakens to find herself in the MTJ dungeon and at the mercy of two new arrivals a.k.a. torturers... Wren Vall'en and Lady Omellia Bow from OekakiTickles’ epic old-school fantasy adventure comic series, BOUND BY DUTY!

Additional Page Notes: TGTT 2 is designed so that the tickling scenes would be expandable and allow for bonus pin-up pages from other artists involved in the project. We have decided to take this concept even further with this bonus 3 page chapter featuring the illustration and color work of the very talented OekakiTickles

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

SOOOOOOOOOOO excited to finally see this awesome page hit the street (so to speak).

Heh....poor Hailey. She didn't really think she was going to avoid something called the GREAT TICKLE TRAP, did she?

OT - once again - thrilled to have you on board at MTJ, and thank you again for your amazing contribution to TGTT. I've been wanting to see Lady Bow and Wren in a new ticklish adventure for a long LOOOONG time, and this page (these pages) are an absolute treat. Thank you!!!

For those of you that may not have checked out Oekaki's publications - now available at MTJ Publishing - you totally should. He's an awesome artist with a true love for the tickling genre.

YAY!

just went through this entire thread...its so dope!!! the art is beautiful and the little stories are great, loved every page :D thanks so much for posting all of these!!!!!

Wow - that is severely awesome!! Thanks so much for coming by and checking out the entire thread. Not sure if you'll be back by to read these comments, but if so you should check out the original TGTT thread here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...rap-Welcome-to-the-Dungeon!-*New-Comic-Serial!!

Lots of cool stuff, and it's the comic that started it all.

Thanks again so much for the support - all the TGTT artists and writers and editors and creative directors and IT guys and mail room clerks appreciate it very much!

What a crazy thing, just talked about that with Deeto and you.... damn you MTJ guys make wishs come true before I can tell them :jumpupanddown:
The "last" of the Chix came to TGTT and is in the hands of my favorite elven princess :lover: and Lady Bow... the one I really await to see in th next part of BBD :lover:
As all of OekakiTickles arts this is soooo damn sexy, I love the way the sweat is set in picture and the feet look so amazing :justlips:
I'm so happy OekakiTickles joined this wonderful team and I so cannot wait to see the "Boss" :D:D:D

Ha ha ha. I know, right? Isn't that funny. You were just mentioning recently how cool it would be if the mighty OT was part of TGTT.......and here he is. Like you, Deemon - I'm thrilled OT has returned to TGTT (after his amazingly cool art gifts that he posted on TGTT #1). And am especially humbled seeing him draw Hailey......she looks so HAWT!!

Thanks for all your support, my very good friend. You are truly appreciated.

To OekakiTickles: Kudos! Nice art! Hope you are having a great time now because it is truly great to be doing this for TGTT2! :)

Jim, for making all of this possible for a long while... :man:

Maybe Jim will take your name off of the tickle torture list for a few weeks. Or at least bump you down a bit. XD

Thank you very much, Bandito and detritus. I appreciate your kind words... immensely.

It's because we love you, Bohy. That - and you're a super sensational artist of sizzling tickle torture hotness!!! XD

Thanks to everyone who supports TGTT.

We'll do our darndest to keep delivering.

Talk soon,

Deet

ohhh no who is this new intruder? what's going to happen to poor Hailey? and why are all the girls shocked? tune in next time on the next exciting adventures of The Great Tickle Trap 2 lol

ohhh I hope we get to see all the creators getting attacked by there creations lol cause I want to see a tomato tickled Mwahahahaha

you could call it attack of the ticklish tomato :D

As for the Tours...thanks also for the kind support. We continue to have tons of fun with them. Vargas is awesome. And it's nice to finally open the doors of MTJ publishing to let some of our key stake-holders see the inner workings. Although, getting in is kind of easy. Getting OUT may prove muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch more difficult.

Looking at you, Amkes. O.O!!!

B

HUH??? me??? why you looking at me??? >.> I have no idea what you are talking about. there is nothing showing that I made it in lol

When I read that last panel, I immediately thought "Oh shit! They noticed I was watching this whole time!" I'd be down for that elf girl breaking the 4th wall, although I bet that's not it.

When I read that last panel, I immediately thought "Oh shit! They noticed I was watching this whole time!" I'd be down for that elf girl breaking the 4th wall, although I bet that's not it.

LOL! That's where my head went too. Should've tried hiding to see if they'd continue. :xpeepsofa

Oekaki, your combination of fluid anime with strikingly vivid colors is [vader]impressive[/vader]. Confession time! I don't yet own a copy of your work, but your style has caught my attention several times. So much so that when I saw Hailey was going through your particular filter? I knew that we were in for a treat! You can feel the energy popping amongst the characters, Hailey is convincingly HER (that nipple action is visually gripping, friend) and you only made me that much more curious about what I've been missing out on! You are on my to-buy list when I make my next splurge.

:goodjob:

You made me laugh and adjust my collar yet again, you master-chefs, you. :D

Wooooo!!! Thanks man! xD So, you requested this huh?! So it's YOUR fault Lady Bow has to put up with everything I put her through huh?! Well... That's alright. That's why I love you guys and gals. 8D Lady Bow hates us, but she'll learn to love us... or else. )8<

Thanks Bohemianne! I am! I've been frustratingly busy with life lately, but this has been a nice change of pace to accomplish on the side. The ticklish side that is. >8)

SOOOOOOOOOOO excited to finally see this awesome page hit the street (so to speak).

Heh....poor Hailey. She didn't really think she was going to avoid something called the GREAT TICKLE TRAP, did she?

OT - once again - thrilled to have you on board at MTJ, and thank you again for your amazing contribution to TGTT. I've been wanting to see Lady Bow and Wren in a new ticklish adventure for a long LOOOONG time, and this page (these pages) are an absolute treat. Thank you!!!

I hadn't realized it had been SO LONG! OMG!!! WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING?! Did I step into a Time Warp?!?!?! WTF!! How does anyone even remember who I am?!?! I mean seriously: I was looking on the dates on some of my art and I disappeared for like two years! Arghablargh!

x-x

Anywho, It's good to be back, and I'm clawing through my personal life to keep it that way! It was especially nice to get my hands on a Bounce Chick!! Thanks so much Super B! >x)

Ha ha ha. I know, right? Isn't that funny. You were just mentioning recently how cool it would be if the mighty OT was part of TGTT.......and here he is. Like you, Deemon - I'm thrilled OT has returned to TGTT (after his amazingly cool art gifts that he posted on TGTT #1). And am especially humbled seeing him draw Hailey......she looks so HAWT!!

I'm very happy you liked my version of Hailey... I was actually worried. xD;

ohhh no who is this new intruder? what's going to happen to poor Hailey? and why are all the girls shocked? tune in next time on the next exciting adventures of The Great Tickle Trap 2 lol

ohhh I hope we get to see all the creators getting attacked by there creations lol cause I want to see a tomato tickled Mwahahahaha

you could call it attack of the ticklish tomato :D

Nope. Not gonna happen. We'd all simply hide behind Anniehall or WhiteLotus. Have you seen AnnieHall's Hammer? WhiteLotus Sword? I'm pretty sure they both had blood on them last I saw. In fact, I'm pretty sure some of it was mine.

I recently suffered blunt trauma, so I don't recall.

:excited: Another Epic Page :redheart: God how i love breast and feet tickling , So Awesome :redheart:

Woot woot! Same. My fav form of Tickle Torture in general! >;D

Damn. Shoulda thought of that.... but then, Wren's not that perceptive... seeing as how... you have been watching the whole time. o_O

Are you a ninja too?

LOL! That's where my head went too. Should've tried hiding to see if they'd continue. :xpeepsofa

Oekaki, your combination of fluid anime with strikingly vivid colors is [vader]impressive[/vader]. Confession time! I don't yet own a copy of your work, but your style has caught my attention several times. So much so that when I saw Hailey was going through your particular filter? I knew that we were in for a treat! You can feel the energy popping amongst the characters, Hailey is convincingly HER (that nipple action is visually gripping, friend) and you only made me that much more curious about what I've been missing out on! You are on my to-buy list when I make my next splurge.

:goodjob:

You made me laugh and adjust my collar yet again, you master-chefs, you. :D

Thanks so much Mr. Doom! I greatly appreciate it. In fact, I'm certain everyone appreciates your support! I can't tell you how many times I've wanted people to comment on my work just so I could understand what they thought I was doing right/wrong; not stroke a shakey ego! So, Thank you friend for letting me know what should stay in regards to how I draw! Thank you! x)

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

attachment.php

This week please enjoy page 30 of TGTT2... ;) (illustration & colors by OekakiTickles!)

TGTT2_page30.jpg
Page 30 Notes:

OekakiTickles and his personal assistant and Gentlish Development model...Suzeanne, arrive on the scene!

SAVE 25% off of the first issue of BOUND BY DUTY...

View attachment 388569 View attachment 388568

A Tickle Torture, Fetish Comic. Bound by Duty is an Old-School Fantasy Adventure set in the Magical World of Ashra.

Item Features

• 15 pages plus cover!
• 75+ Comic Panels!
• Foot and Upper-Body Tickling!
• Breast and Naughty Tickles!
• Art & Story by OekakiTickles!
• M/F and F/F Tickling!
• Digital Download PDF format

Product and Ordering Information

(This offer is good until 1/31/14)

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #517 MTJ TOURS Episode VII
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #554 Tickle Torture List #1: Secret Agent Sonya
Post #565 Comic Page 31
Post #575 Tickle Torture List #2: White Lotus
Post #582 MTJ TOURS Episode VIII
Post #598 Tickle Torture List #3: Yoly
Post #602 Comic Page 32 & Spotlight on: DarkHarp!
Post #612 Tickle Torture List #4: The Bounce Chix
Post #625 Comic Page 33
Post #647 Comic Page 34
Post #659 MTJ TOURS Episode IX
Post #674 Comic Page 35
Post #678 Comic Page 36

Attachments

• TGTT2_page30_TMF.jpg
    TGTT2_page30_TMF.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 4,822
Last edited:
OekakiTickles! You are so damn awesome:typerhappy:
You need to write all my contracts I need :D Cause then I have much more fun in my life :D
Please talk to Jim and the others... we need more of such contracs :D Omellia was nude in no time... damn I'm so jealous right now :D
...and Wren... what can I say? I so loveher :lover: She did this part for her own :D
Let me say again how sexy your arts are. Sensual and you show us everything, and I really like taht :lover:
...and Suzanne is the next :D Your stuff is awesome :D
This page rock my sunday:typerhappy:
Thank you soooooooooo much:man:

...by the power of Grayskull...

You do a stirring job, Oekaki, of expressing movement with both the subtleties of the lines AND muscle definition. You've got a knack for that and it's a good tool to maximize the visual storytelling in each frame.

The way that bun is nudging against the whatnots? It totally captures my heart. :p Sheesh! I should cool off before I come back to this.

idk what to say other then that was rewarding lol

I replied to you all previously, just before the update in case you all missed it! I tend to have bad timing... v.v;

OekakiTickles! You are so damn awesome:typerhappy:
You need to write all my contracts I need :D Cause then I have much more fun in my life :D
Please talk to Jim and the others... we need more of such contracs :D Omellia was nude in no time... damn I'm so jealous right now :D
...and Wren... what can I say? I so loveher :lover: She did this part for her own :D
Let me say again how sexy your arts are. Sensual and you show us everything, and I really like taht :lover:
...and Suzanne is the next :D Your stuff is awesome :D
This page rock my sunday:typerhappy:
Thank you soooooooooo much:man:

Awww, Thanks man! We definitely had a good time with Hailey in these pages. >:)
Oh... And I'm sure you can expect more from MTJPub and myself in the future. ;)

And maybe more of... Oh I'm getting ahead of myself again! ^.^

...by the power of Grayskull...

You do a stirring job, Oekaki, of expressing movement with both the subtleties of the lines AND muscle definition. You've got a knack for that and it's a good tool to maximize the visual storytelling in each frame.

The way that bun is nudging against the whatnots? It totally captures my heart. :p Sheesh! I should cool off before I come back to this.

Lol! Thanks! I was having a bit of trouble trying things out with cleaner lines, but I think it was worth it in the end! As for muscles well, I'm a gymnast... And I've watched quite a few muscles squirm under tickle torture. >:)

That's half the fun! Meahahahaa!!!

idk what to say other then that was rewarding lol

Good! You all should be rewarded for being so darn awesome!

Nope. Not gonna happen. We'd all simply hide behind Anniehall or WhiteLotus. Have you seen AnnieHall's Hammer? WhiteLotus Sword? I'm pretty sure they both had blood on them last I saw. In fact, I'm pretty sure some of it was mine.

I recently suffered blunt trauma, so I don't recall.
ohh please they would be the first ones to succumb to the tickles and then your creations would turn them into helping them get at all of you that ran and left poor Anniehall or WhiteLotus to be tickled lol

Amazing crossover, the bounce chix and bound by duty. Call me crazy but I think Hailey gets herself into these predicaments on purpose.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back