• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE TICKLE TORTURE LIST
A Four Part Pin-Up Mini-Series!

A special message from MTJ Publishing Founder, CEO, and Head Banana,
Morandilas:

attachment.php

Dear MTJ fans, customers and stake-holders:

I am very proud to present to you this Four Part Pin-Up Mini-Series: THE TICKLE TORTURE LIST!

Every Wednesday for the next four weeks we will present you with a Pin-Up from Legion of Bounce artist extraordinaire... Churin and featuring the sublime colors of Duarte and the carefully chosen words of the one and only Bandito!

Each week look forward to enjoying the sweet suffering of a helpless lass that has had the misfortune of making my infamous...
Tickle Torture List!

attachment.php

Please enjoy the first pin-up of this four part mini-series... ;) (illustration by CHURIN with colors by Duarte and word by Bandito)

Tickle-Torture-List---Agent-Sonya.jpg

Pin-up Notes:
Poor Secret Agent Sonya has fallen into the grips of the fiendish Nail Biter!

Please visit THE LEGION FORUM For news, pin-ups, previews, and the free comic serial Legion of Bounce Zero!

attachment.php

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #517 MTJ TOURS Episode VII
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #554 Tickle Torture List #1: Secret Agent Sonya
Post #565 Comic Page 31
Post #575 Tickle Torture List #2: White Lotus
Post #582 MTJ TOURS Episode VIII
Post #598 Tickle Torture List #3: Yoly
Post #602 Comic Page 32 & Spotlight on: DarkHarp!
Post #612 Tickle Torture List #4: The Bounce Chix
Post #625 Comic Page 33
Post #647 Comic Page 34
Post #659 MTJ TOURS Episode IX
Post #674 Comic Page 35
Post #678 Comic Page 36

Attachments

• Morandilas2_TMF.jpg
    Morandilas2_TMF.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 4,272
  • TTTL01_TMF.jpg
    TTTL01_TMF.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 4,884
Last edited:
HUH??? me??? why you looking at me??? >.> I have no idea what you are talking about. there is nothing showing that I made it in lol

Nothing except all the MTJ Surveillance tapes, and the insanely loud squealing sounds you made. :p

:excited: Another Epic Page :redheart: God how i love breast and feet tickling , So Awesome :redheart:

Quoted for truth. Breasts. Feet. Awesomeness.

When I read that last panel, I immediately thought "Oh shit! They noticed I was watching this whole time!" I'd be down for that elf girl breaking the 4th wall, although I bet that's not it.

Ha ha ha. I hear ya as well. MTJ is all about breaking things. So the 4th wall is definitely a strong possibility.

LOL! That's where my head went too. Should've tried hiding to see if they'd continue. :xpeepsofa

Oekaki, your combination of fluid anime with strikingly vivid colors is [vader]impressive[/vader]. Confession time! I don't yet own a copy of your work, but your style has caught my attention several times. So much so that when I saw Hailey was going through your particular filter? I knew that we were in for a treat! You can feel the energy popping amongst the characters, Hailey is convincingly HER (that nipple action is visually gripping, friend) and you only made me that much more curious about what I've been missing out on! You are on my to-buy list when I make my next splurge.

:goodjob:

You made me laugh and adjust my collar yet again, you master-chefs, you. :D

OT is the man. And so are you, buddy. Thanks for all your kind support.

Anywho, It's good to be back, and I'm clawing through my personal life to keep it that way! It was especially nice to get my hands on a Bounce Chick!! Thanks so much Super B! >x)

I'm very happy you liked my version of Hailey... I was actually worried. xD;

Nope. Not gonna happen. We'd all simply hide behind Anniehall or WhiteLotus. Have you seen AnnieHall's Hammer? WhiteLotus Sword? I'm pretty sure they both had blood on them last I saw. In fact, I'm pretty sure some of it was mine.

I recently suffered blunt trauma, so I don't recall.

My pleasure, OT!! I've been thrilled to death with your handling of Hailey. XD And as for the MTJ gals - its definitely worth hiding. LMAO. Those gals mean business. But they're worth the bruises. ;-)

OekakiTickles! You are so damn awesome:typerhappy:
You need to write all my contracts I need :D Cause then I have much more fun in my life :D
Please talk to Jim and the others... we need more of such contracs :D Omellia was nude in no time... damn I'm so jealous right now :D
...and Wren... what can I say? I so loveher :lover: She did this part for her own :D
Let me say again how sexy your arts are. Sensual and you show us everything, and I really like taht :lover:
...and Suzanne is the next :D Your stuff is awesome :D
This page rock my sunday:typerhappy:
Thank you soooooooooo much:man:

With OT, you can always expect the best. Thanks for all your wonderful support, good buddy.

...by the power of Grayskull...

You do a stirring job, Oekaki, of expressing movement with both the subtleties of the lines AND muscle definition. You've got a knack for that and it's a good tool to maximize the visual storytelling in each frame.

The way that bun is nudging against the whatnots? It totally captures my heart. :p Sheesh! I should cool off before I come back to this.

Buns and whatnots...always raises the pulses. O.O!!!!

idk what to say other then that was rewarding lol

You could always go back to squealing, lmao.

This is amazing!

And you're awesome for saying so.

Amazing crossover, the bounce chix and bound by duty. Call me crazy but I think Hailey gets herself into these predicaments on purpose.

First of all, I think Hailey would defensively disagree. You're absolutely right, of course. But she'd still blush and deny everything. LMAO. As for a Bounce Chix and Bound by Duty cross over,,,,HELLZ YEAH! The Bounce Chix can go anywhere. That's why they're the Bounce Chix. Can you imagine it? "Bounce by Duty"? LOL.

HOT nipple action! :omg:

Few things are better than that!!! Except hot TICKLISH nipple action!!!

Some really cool stuff coming your way soon.

I mean - this is THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP - it's chock full of cool stuff.

But I'm talking awesomesauce bonus action.

Watch the skies,

Deet

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE TICKLE TORTURE LIST

attachment.php

Please enjoy the first pin-up of this four part mini-series... ;) (illustration by CHURIN with colors by Duarte and word by Bandito)

View attachment 389809

Pin-up Notes:
Poor Secret Agent Sonya has fallen into the grips of the fiendish Nail Biter!

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

YAY!

So happy to see this posted.

Most awesome thing EVAR!!!!

B

@The Bandito: hey you guys told me there was no video

So, are the victims in the next three weeks those seen in the original Great Tickle Trap or a mix of characters :p

Oh my gawd :typerhappy:
This idea of the tickle torture list is soooo damn good :lover:

You always have so wonderful ideas and you make me happy every day :)
I love Sunday, cause it's TGTT-Day... and now I love Wednesday, cause it's TTTL-Day :D
Churin's arts are so awesome and the first entry is amazing :typerhappy:
Sonya in the hands... I mean nails of the Biter :lover:
Can't wait to see the next entry.

Thank you again so much:man::woman:

So, are the victims in the next three weeks those seen in the original Great Tickle Trap or a mix of characters :p

It will be a mix of characters tickled.

Oh my gawd :typerhappy:
This idea of the tickle torture list is soooo damn good :lover:

You always have so wonderful ideas and you make me happy every day :)
I love Sunday, cause it's TGTT-Day... and now I love Wednesday, cause it's TTTL-Day :D
Churin's arts are so awesome and the first entry is amazing :typerhappy:
Sonya in the hands... I mean nails of the Biter :lover:
Can't wait to see the next entry.

Thank you again so much:man::woman:

You're very welcome!

I have a question, when does the Nail Biter get it?

You may have a bit of a wait still... But, her days are numbered and I promise the wait will be worth it.

Keep the comments coming folks... It fuels our madness!

Jim
MTJpub.com

You may have a bit of a wait still... But, her days are numbered and I promise the wait will be worth it.

Why would such a thing befall that innocent songbird? WHY?! I no longer understand the world. :upsidedow

Why would such a thing befall that innocent songbird? WHY?! I no longer understand the world. :upsidedow

She IS a dericate rittle frower. o_O

TJ - oh trust me...the Biter is doing aaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllll sorts of things right now that warrant a tickly torturous response. ;-)

Thewindowguy64 - trust me when I say that the Biter WILL get it. It's already in the works. Might be a few months before you see it live. But it will be rock-solid. For sure. XD

More TGTT coming soon.

yay.

B

Keep the comments coming folks... It fuels our madness!

You mean... T-the Nail Biter's judgment day....?!!!! I should stop blinking from now... That's really realllyy madddddd! :D

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

attachment.php

This week please enjoy page 31 of TGTT2... ;) (illustration & colors by OekakiTickles!)

TGTT2_page31.jpg
Page 31 Notes:

Stipplewitz, Colin, Ticklante (FTKL), White Lotus, Bandito, Morandilas, Rocio, ChicagoAnnie, and Ozzy join the party!

Additional Page Notes: TGTT 2 is designed so that the tickling scenes would be expandable and allow for bonus pin-up pages from other artists involved in the project. We have decided to take this concept even further with this bonus 3 page chapter featuring the illustration and color work of the very talented OekakiTickles

COMING SOON!!!
2.09.14 MTJ TOURS Episode VIII
2.16.14 Rocio returns with Page 32 of TGTT2

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #565 Comic Page 31
Post #625 Comic Page 33
Post #647 Comic Page 34
Post #674 Comic Page 35
Post #678 Comic Page 36

Attachments

• TGTT2_page31_TMF.jpg
    TGTT2_page31_TMF.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 3,548
Last edited:
is....is...is it hot in here or just.........THUMP!!!!!
*I pass out*

:omg:
Holy freaking gawd:typerhappy:
This is an alstar page! The whole mtj crew and such a amazing tickling art :D:D:D
Damn the fist three panels are so hot, I really lost my breath for some minutes :lover:
Sometimes I wish I could switch places with the ticklees.... and this time I soooooo wished it :lover:
Hailey screams and laughs... but I think I know her a bit :D And between all those cries she fu**ing loves it ;)
I can understand why Lotus and Deeto discuss who gets the first hands on sexy Hailey :D
And as we can see in the last speechbubbles, Oekaki is a real win for the family :):):)

And I really love the last panel... seems there will come a art, where we see a lil' action between elve and dark-elve ;)
Stipplewitz is coming :D

Uber hyperbole-filled pinataaaa @_@

This is a hot, hot skillet of naughtiness (to say the least)! The font choices in the begging are superb. "An offer I couldn't refuse.." ;D Jim looking out for the greater good. The foot in the breasteses is an incredible touch, no joshin. More helplessness, more intimate and you get to see her playing with those toes in a detail that make ya go, "whoa. WOW"

That elven mischief maker almost seems to be as impressed with it as I am! Except something wicked is approaching..

All the while a staff of tickle delirium gets a hilarious front row seat. And so do we! BAHAHAHA [zombie]The greater goooooood[/zombie]

some of these files have viruses attached that may specifically attack Norton 360 users and abroad... please be careful! :)

some of these files have viruses attached that may specifically attack Norton 360 users and abroad... please be careful! :)

I just downloaded all of the images attached to this thread and ran a series of tests with the following programs...

Malwarebytes
Microsoft Security Essentials
HouseCall Free Online Virus Scan

All of the files came up clean!

If you were infected by a virus it appears to have come from another source or perhaps you received a false detection which can sometimes be the case.

Thank you for the heads up. It's always worth checking out just to be safe.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Well....maybe not "clean". But definitely hot as hell, naughtier than naughty, and virus free.

Only bugs on The Great Tickle Trap are the tickle bugs.

B

Well....maybe not "clean". But definitely hot as hell, naughtier than naughty, and virus free.

Only bugs on The Great Tickle Trap are the tickle bugs.

Infested with tickle bugs. Quarantine is out of the question. >_>

RUN! And never look back! If you hear things chirping like Fraggle Rock characters, God help you...

The virus on your computer IS norton 360. Norton is famous for false positives and being several forms of spyware itself.

Do yourself a favor, delete it and install Microsoft Security Essentials or Malwarebytes.

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE TICKLE TORTURE LIST

attachment.php

Please enjoy the second pin-up of this four part mini-series... ;) (illustration by CHURIN with colors by Duarte and words by Bandito)

TTTL_WhiteLotus.jpg

Pin-up Notes:
The mysterious Jingti and the beautiful Tikana teach the White Lotus that even sexy female ninja's aren't safe from the Tickle Torture List!

attachment.php

Want to see more of the mysterious Jingti? CLICK HERE!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #565 Comic Page 31
Post #625 Comic Page 33
Post #647 Comic Page 34
Post #674 Comic Page 35
Post #678 Comic Page 36

Attachments

• TTTL02_TMF.jpg
    TTTL02_TMF.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 2,813
  • LOB05_Jingti.jpg
    LOB05_Jingti.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 2,802
Last edited:
The virus on your computer IS norton 360. Norton is famous for false positives and being several forms of spyware itself.

Do yourself a favor, delete it and install Microsoft Security Essentials or Malwarebytes.

The virus is Windows itself....besides....Norton is too heavy, try with AVG free; it is lightweight and won't bother you too much; plus is free.

Or buy a Mac or a Unix computer :D

Can't wait to see more of this series....altho would be cooler if they are not all disjointed stories :D Good job once again guys. I don't say it every single time that you post something, but I do enjoy your work.

lol and she is to protect you guys from the girls attacking back :D
hehehe she is sooo cute when she laughs

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back