• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

I read today about Jingti and I'm so fazcinated about her:lover:
This entry of the TTL is sooo great:D
I'm such a fan of the beautiful Lotus. Such a smart girl with a wonderful fetish:D
Sadly she is most of the time behind the camera... but it moments like this I soooooooooo love her:lover:
Ninjagirls make the wonderful Lotus scream in laughter.... and I love it :)

Plz dont take this the wrong way, but the comic was beater when Rocío was the Artist

Plz dont take this the wrong way, but the comic was beater when Rocío was the Artist

Rocio absolutely rocks and the good news is that Rocio has been and still is the lead artist for this series. In fact she will be retuning with a new page a week from tomorrow.

Having said that, please understand that the art provided by our guest artists is BONUS CONTENT. This is content that is in addition to Rocio's work and much of it goes above and beyond what we initially had planned for the series.

Personally I could not be more pleased with the work of our guest artists. I greatly appreciate the hard work that goes into each and every contribution and feel that TGTT is all the richer for it. I honestly could not imagine TGTT without them.

Jim
MTJpub.com

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
MTJ TOURS EPISODE VIII: Employee Recognition Treatment!

attachment.php

Please enjoy Episode VIII of MTJ TOURS... ;) (illustration by VARGAS with colors by Duarte and written by Bandito)

MTJTOURS_ep08.jpg
Episode VIII Notes:
Treasured MTJ employee "Betty" receives the infamous Employee Recognition Treatment at the Gomez Girls Day Spa!

WHAT IS MTJ TOURS?

MTJ TOURS is designed to fill the gap between chapters of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE.

Currently a chapter of TGTT 2 consists of 2 comic pages followed by a bonus pin-up page featuring the work of a special guest artist.

MTJ TOURS will act as an interlude between chapters of TGTT 2 series providing our fans with fun and content rich bonus material as they await the next chapter of TGTT 2 series. As an added bonus this will provide TGTT2 team with additional development time for the series. This epic adventure is far from over and will continue into 2014.

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #517 MTJ TOURS Episode VII
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #554 Tickle Torture List #1: Secret Agent Sonya
Post #565 Comic Page 31
Post #575 Tickle Torture List #2: White Lotus
Post #582 MTJ TOURS Episode VIII
Post #598 Tickle Torture List #3: Yoly
Post #602 Comic Page 32 & Spotlight on: DarkHarp!
Post #612 Tickle Torture List #4: The Bounce Chix
Post #625 Comic Page 33
Post #647 Comic Page 34
Post #659 MTJ TOURS Episode IX
Post #674 Comic Page 35
Post #678 Comic Page 36

Attachments

• MTJTOURS08_TMF.jpg
    MTJTOURS08_TMF.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 2,401
Last edited:
Damn! I need to get a job at the mtj:lover:
In my job we only get some free hours for good work... but this spa looks: Perfect!!!!!:typerhappy:
Wow! Another hot and funny episode of the tours :D
Some spa-moments with the Gomez Gilrs... is there anything better, than to be alone with them and tickled until you feel... better? :lover:
...and Betty screamsno in her last panel... but c'mon! You go as a mtj employee in a spa mangaed by the Gomez Girls. What will happen there?
She knooooows it, and I bet she loooooves it totally:lover:
You mtj guys amazed me again:man::woman:
Thank you so much :)

I agree with DT! I'd have preferred this than the ham coupons I got. ;) Hot facedown massage action and those bubbles are probably in no rush to pop. Betty is a cutie!

Rocio is so super talented that you do miss her main entries, but side ventures from the buffet of talented ticklesmiths to fill up time? Hell yeah. Appetizers 4 L

And it's FREE! All we have to do is clickity click and tape our eyes open. Other people do that too, right?

I haven't gotten to say thanks yet (as I should have long ago), so a sincere thanks to everyone that puts out such marvelous and professional work for free on a consistent basis in this thread and its sister threads. Oh and really very darn hot. Really.

...very.

When do I get the infamous Fan Recognition Treatment at the Gomez Girls Day Spa??? I would love to be tickled by the Gomez Girls!!! I can't wait for that special 3-hour long treatment!!! I want the special 24-hour treatment!!! Hee Hee!!!

damn you really are trying to give your customers heart attacks here lol I hope we get one this week coming up on giving valentines in the office :D

Rocio absolutely rocks and the good news is that Rocio has been and still is the lead artist for this series. In fact she will be retuning with a new page a week from tomorrow. Personally I could not be more pleased with the work of our guest artists. I greatly appreciate the hard work that goes into each and every contribution and feel that TGTT is all the richer for it. I honestly could not imagine TGTT without them.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Quoted for truth. Rocio is awesomesauce. No denying it. Which is why it's so cool that she's done literally dozens of pages for this series which MTJ has posted for free! YAY! At the same time - the other artists, writers and contributors are what's made THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP series possible. Without ChicagoAnnie, Darkharp, Tomato Dragon, FTKL, Ozzy, White Lotus, Churin, Duarte, Colin, Bohy, Oekaki Tickles, and anyone I'm forgetting because I have a chick-pea sized brain........this entire free comic that's spanned the last 2 years wouldn't have been possible.

And certainly none of it would have been possible without the man in charge. The one-eyed juggernaut of tickle torture. The bad-headed god father of the tickling comic world. The mighty Morandilas.

Damn! I need to get a job at the mtj:lover:
In my job we only get some free hours for good work... but this spa looks: Perfect!!!!!:typerhappy:
Wow! Another hot and funny episode of the tours :D
Some spa-moments with the Gomez Gilrs... is there anything better, than to be alone with them and tickled until you feel... better? :lover:
...and Betty screamsno in her last panel... but c'mon! You go as a mtj employee in a spa mangaed by the Gomez Girls. What will happen there?
She knooooows it, and I bet she loooooves it totally:lover:
You mtj guys amazed me again:man::woman:
Thank you so much :)

Betty is a mysterious chick. Does she love it? Does she hate it? We may get to find out more about her soon.

I would be very eager to find out more. Maybe an opportunity will arise. ;-)

You rock, Deemon - thanks for always being there.

I agree with DT! I'd have preferred this than the ham coupons I got. ;) Hot facedown massage action and those bubbles are probably in no rush to pop. Betty is a cutie!

Rocio is so super talented that you do miss her main entries, but side ventures from the buffet of talented ticklesmiths to fill up time? Hell yeah. Appetizers 4 L

And it's FREE! All we have to do is clickity click and tape our eyes open. Other people do that too, right?

Oh my god, dude....those bubbles! Didn't that panel come out awesome?! Vargas is impressing me more and more. Thanks so much for all your awesome support, man. I owe you like 3 pms. Will get them to you soon. Promise.

But the problem is, those ninjas need to be tickled too!

I know, right? That's the whole thing. They all need to be TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKLED!!!!! Damn ninja hotties!

Wait! I thought I glanced an orgasm! Oh my!!

Heh...those sneaky ticklish orgasms. hard to catch, but so worth it when you do!

LOL! Don't we just LOVE to visit GG Tickle Spa... Great installment. :D

So glad to hear you say that....because we got you a gift card to use there. I'm sure it'll be loads of fun. XD You rock, Bohy!!!

I haven't gotten to say thanks yet (as I should have long ago), so a sincere thanks to everyone that puts out such marvelous and professional work for free on a consistent basis in this thread and its sister threads. Oh and really very darn hot. Really.

...very.

Tremendously cool of you to say, buddy. Thanks to you for all your support. Thanks for speaking up. ;-)

When do I get the infamous Fan Recognition Treatment at the Gomez Girls Day Spa??? I would love to be tickled by the Gomez Girls!!! I can't wait for that special 3-hour long treatment!!! I want the special 24-hour treatment!!! Hee Hee!!!

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, MAN?!!!? LOL. Those Gomez Girls aren't fooling around. Be cautious, good buddy.

wow! just incredible

On behalf of all TGTT contributors - we salute your genius!!! Seriously - thanks for the support.

damn you really are trying to give your customers heart attacks here lol I hope we get one this week coming up on giving valentines in the office :D

Be careful who you give valentine's to. And who you DON'T give them to. I think Anabelle, for example takes that shit pretty seriously. O.O

You all rock, tremendously!

More TGTT to come soon!

And more MTJ Tours.

And more Tickle Torture List.

That's a whole lotta cheddar right there,

;-)

B

... and anyone I'm forgetting because I have a chick-pea sized brain.......

LOL! Mine is the size of sesame seed with micro-pressure gauge blah blah. But I don't mind as long as it has cerebral cortex in it to accommodate any tickling hee-hee. :eek:

LOL! Mine is the size of sesame seed with micro-pressure gauge blah blah. But I don't mind as long as it has cerebral cortex in it to accommodate any tickling hee-hee. :eek:

WAAA HAAA HAAAAA!

Technically mine is the size of a grain of sand. But it all balances out, cuz my libido is the size of a beach ball, crammed into a little black mask. XD

You crack me up, hot stuff.

B

@Bandito: lol but Annabella isn't going to get one from me <,<
you know who I am sending valentines too lol

@Bandito: lol but Annabella isn't going to get one from me <,<
you know who I am sending valentines too lol

I....KNOW....ya goofball.

You send one to Jane (and maybe one to Audrey). Anabelle gets left out. Anabelle kills you, either by soft feather tickles, or shawtgun to tha head.

XD

Just saying.......................be cautious. Valentines are a messy business.

:p

B

I....KNOW....ya goofball.

You send one to Jane (and maybe one to Audrey). Anabelle gets left out. Anabelle kills you, either by soft feather tickles, or shawtgun to tha head.

XD

Just saying.......................be cautious. Valentines are a messy business.

:p

B

i'll take the shawtgun to the head soft tickles tooo much and I know she'll keep me for months before letting me go or just keep me till she soft tickles me to death

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE TICKLE TORTURE LIST
A Four Part Pin-Up Mini-Series!

attachment.php

Please enjoy the third pin-up of this four part mini-series... ;) (illustration by CHURIN with colors by Duarte and words by Bandito)

TTTL03_Yoly.jpg

Pin-up Notes:
Wildside gives Yoly a good tickling and licking!

attachment.php

Want to learn more about Wildside? CLICK HERE!

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #565 Comic Page 31
Post #625 Comic Page 33
Post #647 Comic Page 34
Post #674 Comic Page 35
Post #678 Comic Page 36

Attachments

• TTTL03_TMF.jpg
    TTTL03_TMF.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,959
  • LOB_Wildside.jpg
    LOB_Wildside.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,960
Last edited:
"And it moves us all/Through DESPAIR and hope..."

That's why, Yoly. That's a why. Wildside and Gerald know the score :bubbleheart:(that's el tigre's tag...I can see it with my super zoom)

Damn!
This is another great entry for the TTL :typerhappy:
Yoly is on it! Why? As you said, it doesnt matter :D
The main fact is, we see a sexy gal get a lickle she'll never forget :lover:
Wildside looks really mean and she enjoys this torture a lot... I can understand this :D
Churin, another masterpiece:)

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

attachment.php

This week please enjoy page 32 of TGTT2... ;) (illustration & colors by Rocio)

TGTT2_page32.jpg
Page 32 Notes:

DarkHarp and White Lotus reward Annie the Amateur Pirate for winning the Who's the Most Ticklish Pirate Game!

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2 Bonus Content!

Spotlight on: DARKHARP

DARKHARP'S Introduction by TICKLEMANTIS

Meet DarkHarp...

Stepping a lusciously long gam from beneath the shadows of a dimly lit speakeasy the scarlet haired villainess known only as Darkharp stepped right onto stage. As her husky voice caressed the microphone every man and woman in the smoky room was immediately enthralled. Little did those guys and dolls know exactly what or who it was that captivated them. As they let loose their dignified applause and a dark shadow grew around them, every man and woman suddenly realized they had quite literally become a captive audience.

TGTT2_DARKHARP.jpg

Above is DarkHarp's character sketch by Rocio featuring bio info by TICKLEMANTIS!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #565 Comic Page 31
Post #625 Comic Page 33
Post #647 Comic Page 34
Post #674 Comic Page 35
Post #678 Comic Page 36

Attachments

• TGTT2_page32_TMF.jpg
    TGTT2_page32_TMF.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 3,554
Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back