• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

You have no freaking idea how excited we are to be able to share this with you all.

Srsly.

This is gonna be.....awesome.

Stay tuned.

B

Oh really?.................

qvfbWs6.gif

What the.... :omg:
What you have now in mind, you damn great mtj people:typerhappy:
I'm curious as hell right now.
The sbkea art is already amazing:D
Sonya, Andie an (my alltime favorite and love) Janey:lover: in serious trouble :D

When do we see it? What wil we see? How did we see?
I am sooooooo... wanna know!!!!

It's an interesting story, Deemon. Here we were, minding our own little business, trying to take over the world with the clever use of tickle torture....when all of a sudden someone showed up. Someone who threatened our lives, stole our most precious possessions, and had her OWN plans for tickle torture and world domination!!!

And gasp you should!

The Great Tickle TOURNAMENT has been in the works for a looooooooooooong time now. And all I can tell you at this stage is that I think it's going to knock your socks off. It's got some of the best Ozzy art I have ever seen. And I think everyone will REALLY like where the story goes.

You'll see it soon enough...we promise.

And ten million bonus points if you can figure out who the mystery chick is on the cover!!!

You're awesome, Deemon - thanks for all your wonderful support.

The cover alone has got me so excited.

What are you wonderful guys and gals at MTJpub up to? Do you want us to die of excitement?

BTW, is that Sonya on the cover? If so, then YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

If the ad got you excited - then wait until you see the comic itself!!! It's gonna be pretty steamy. ;-)

We don't want you to die of excitement - but if you went into a small coma of happiness that'd be okay.

And yes...Sonya. Sonya, Yoly, Andi, Jane, Anabelle, Maggs, Lexi.......etc etc etc etc.

Boo Yeah!

Thanks for the kind support, amigo.

I just love tournaments. I can only imagine what this will hold. Tickle games, Resistance and crazy situations. My favorites with some of my favorite characters.

Oh man, me too. I think folks will really dig all the tickle action in this comic. Lots of characters having plenty of laughs....desperate scenes...hot tournament action. Good times on the way for sure! Thanks for your generous support. Hope you dig the comic.

WOW!!!! This is sooo Amazingsauce!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Wait till you see the finished product. It's gonna be a whole new brand of amazingsauce. Bolder. With half the calories. ;-)

Oh really?.................

qvfbWs6.gif

I absolutely guarantee it. XD And...guess what kind of tickling it might also contain! No seriously. Guess! :p

Please stay tuned and get ready for the tournament to be unleashed.

I think the juice will definitely be worth the squeeze.

Deeto

It's an interesting story, Deemon. Here we were, minding our own little business, trying to take over the world with the clever use of tickle torture....when all of a sudden someone showed up. Someone who threatened our lives, stole our most precious possessions, and had her OWN plans for tickle torture and world domination!!!

And gasp you should!

The Great Tickle TOURNAMENT has been in the works for a looooooooooooong time now. And all I can tell you at this stage is that I think it's going to knock your socks off. It's got some of the best Ozzy art I have ever seen. And I think everyone will REALLY like where the story goes.

You'll see it soon enough...we promise.

And ten million bonus points if you can figure out who the mystery chick is on the cover!!!

You're awesome, Deemon - thanks for all your wonderful support.

All I know is that Morandillas called her Nemesis... but is this her real name???
We only have to wait to find out;)
Maybe you allready gave a hint, who she is. Maybe a gal from a tickle homepage, which is not TMF or mtj... or a villain from a tickle comic book ;)
Or one, who will join the mtj crew ;)
Only the future will show us :D

Does this answer counts for you, Deeto?
Or do I need to seach more in my brain ? :typerhappy:

there are no words that can explain how excited i am

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

attachment.php

This week please enjoy page 38 of TGTT2... ;) (Colors & illustration by DarkHarp.)
TGTT2_page38.jpg
Page 38 Notes:

Annie The Amateur Pirate on the suspension rack screaming at the top of her lungs in ticklish ecstasy as the sexy space vixens tease her mercilessly!

Additional Page Notes: TGTT 2 is designed so that the tickling scenes would be expandable and allow for bonus pin-up pages from other artists involved in the project. We have decided to take this concept even further with this bonus 4 page chapter featuring the illustration and color work of the very talented DarkHarp.

For those of you that might have missed it...

Click on the image above for more information!

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #517 MTJ TOURS Episode VII
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #554 Tickle Torture List #1: Secret Agent Sonya
Post #565 Comic Page 31
Post #575 Tickle Torture List #2: White Lotus
Post #582 MTJ TOURS Episode VIII
Post #598 Tickle Torture List #3: Yoly
Post #602 Comic Page 32 & Spotlight on: DarkHarp!
Post #612 Tickle Torture List #4: The Bounce Chix
Post #625 Comic Page 33
Post #647 Comic Page 34
Post #659 MTJ TOURS Episode IX
Post #674 Comic Page 35
Post #678 Comic Page 36
Post #687 Comic Page 37
Post #697 THE GREAT TICKLE... SNEAK PREVIEW!
Post #707 Comic Page 38
Post #728 MTJ TOURS Episode X

Attachments

• TGTT2_page38_TMF.jpg
    TGTT2_page38_TMF.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 3,197
Last edited:
Revenge tickles courtesy of a huge tentacled sea monster, I can't wait to see what will happen to dusty and crew not to mention the helpless Annie.

I'm also really interested in the Great Tickle Tournament. Love the cover/sneak peak right off the bat epically Jane's' expression. Will it be a full length comic that can be bought or will it be a weekly series like the great tickle trap?

I'm also really interested in the Great Tickle Tournament. Love the cover/sneak peak right off the bat epically Jane's' expression. Will it be a full length comic that can be bought or will it be a weekly series like the great tickle trap?

The Great Tickle Tournament will be a full length comic (14 pages +Cover) available for purchase from MTJpub.com! (Coming Soon!)

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
:lover:
Holy... it the time, whereAnnie is right on the edge:)
For some time I thought the space gals where a bit crazy in their heads and just created this treasure story, to find a reason to tickle Annie insane.
But now I see: All is true :D

There is a treasure... and there is also a guardian:D A Space tickle serpent :lover:
Oh damn! What do a tickle fan like the most, next to sexy gals?
Tentacles:lover:
And now there are some :lover:
I be the guardian will get the three girls... I mean four girls ;)
Maybe the serpert quard the treasure, but this is no reason to tckle Annie, too ;)

Darkharp gave us again one of her wonderful arts and I cannot wait for the next week and a guard who have tentacles for tickling;)

Normally I like my squid with a crisp breading and a lemon crown, but in a pinch I'll take it as an engine of ticklish vengeance against minxish space-minxes! Take THAT, Jeremy Wade!!

C

Jim, with all this Great Tickle Trap goodness coming our way, you are spoiling us.

First the FANTASTIC free comic online every sunday and now a full comic from one of my favorite tickle artists and written by one of my favorite writers, i'm in Tickle Heaven.

Can you tell us anything about the comic? Like does it contain scenes of desperation? Do you have a release day planned? Why do fools fall in love? Am I asking too many questions?

seriously are you joking....... there better be a warning just before the next page comes out lol

Is goddess_nemesis the basis of this Nemesis character featured in the MTJ TOURS Episode IX? Just asking.

Looking forward to this smashing surprise... It will be full house for sure.!!!! :headbang:

THE GREAT TICKLE TOURNAMENT #1 GET YOUR FRONT ROW SEAT! *New 4/08/14

attachment.php

THE GREAT TICKLE TOURNAMENT #1
Written by Bandito
Drawn by Ozzy
Colors & Lettering by White Lotus
Edited by ChicagoAnnie

You've seen the epic amazingness of The Great Tickle Trap!

You've witnessed the power-mad, glorious potpourri of ticklish hotness of The Great Tickle Trap 2!

You've been given an all access pass into the fiendish MTJ Headquarters to sneak a behind the scenes look at the frenzied laughter and hysteria of the most powerful corporation in the known cosmos via MTJ TOURS!!

Now thrill as the mighty MTJ Corporation faces their deadliest rival EVER! (And gasp you should).

The diabolical and in-all-other-ways-insidious Nemesis has invaded the MTJ Headquarters, and stolen the most precious MTJ asset of all: The MTJ girls! Now she plans to pit them against each other in ticklish combat until only the strongest remains by her side to help her conquer the world with the clever use of TICKLE TORTURE!

Get a front row seat in the stands to watch Lexi and Yoly face off as the most hysterical gladiators ever. Prepare for a high-noon showdown as Jane and Anabelle settle their ticklish differences in a duel of the desperate. And join Maggs, Andi, Secret Agent Sonya, the Gomez Girls, Captain Dusty, Morandilas, Ozzy, Bandito, Colin, White Lotus, and ChicagoAnnie as they have to fight the greatest Nemesis they've ever fought...who also happens to be the ACTUAL Nemesis!

Item Features

• 14 pages plus cover 65+ of the best Ozzy panels ever!
• Tons of MTJ Icons in screaming ticklish distress!
• A ridiculous amount of HUGE foot tickles!
• Rib, button, breast, naughty tickles and more!
• A new chapter in the Great TICKLE Saga!
• Ticklish duels and submission!
• Illustrated by the one and only Ozzy!
• Written by Bandito!
• Colored and Lettered by White Lotus!

Product and Ordering Information

Publisher's Note:

$Save$ off the following comics...

ANABELLE #1
Lexi # 01: The Goddess of Laughter
MAGGS #1
THE TEMPLE OF BOUNCE

(This offer is good until 4/30/14)

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art and preview page of The Great Tickle Tournament below......

Attachments

• TGTTRN01_Cover.jpg
    TGTTRN01_Cover.jpg
    755.1 KB · Views: 242
  • TGTTRN01_pg04.jpg
    TGTTRN01_pg04.jpg
    975.5 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:
*OLY F*C*1NG *R*P

I don't even know where to start.

The best thing about returning from work trips is catching up on the delights in here - the forum in general and this series in partucular.

Well, consider my mind completely blown by the latest unbelievable additions to this already indescribably wellspring of beautiful tickling creative masterpieces.

Just the appearance of Annie the Pirate was enough to fraz my branes... but then Darkharp... Darkharp tickling Annie... then... then Darkharp tickling Annie (who I have always assumed Darkharp based on herself... correct me if I am wrong) AND being tickled herself... DRAWN BY DARKHARP :cry1:

Sorry... I am getting a bit emotional... I love Darkharp's delicious tickling art... LOVE IT ... Page 36. panel 2 where they are disintegrating Annie's clothes and tickling her tummy. The drawing of Annie's laughing face is one of the the most beautiful, sexy depicions of a laughing, tickled woman I have ever seen. I am trying to define to myself what it is that makes Darkharp's drawing in that face speak so profoundly to the part of my branistem where my tickling fetish lives. I think it is that while Annie looks as though she is on the verge of not being able to breathe for laughing, and is so tickled that she is in another place... her laughter is flowing from deep inside her and her tears of ticklishness are flowing too... but also that she looks as if she is enjoying it despite herself. Truly beautiful work.

Thank you for this continuing river of joy and delisiousness.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back