• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
MTJ TOURS EPISODE X: Happiest of Goodbyes!

attachment.php

Please enjoy Episode X of MTJ TOURS... ;) (illustration by VARGAS with colors by Duarte and written by Bandito)

MTJTOURS_ep10.jpg
Episode X Notes:
As our first official MTJ Tour draws to a close...all of us here at MTJ Publishing want to wish you the happiest of goodbyes

WHAT IS MTJ TOURS?

MTJ TOURS is designed to fill the gap between chapters of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE.

Currently a chapter of TGTT 2 consists of 2 comic pages followed by a bonus pin-up page featuring the work of a special guest artist.

MTJ TOURS will act as an interlude between chapters of TGTT 2 series providing our fans with fun and content rich bonus material as they await the next chapter of TGTT 2 series. As an added bonus this will provide TGTT2 team with additional development time for the series. This epic adventure is far from over and will continue into 2014.

Rocio returns with page 39 of TGTT2 next Sunday, April 20th!

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #517 MTJ TOURS Episode VII
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #554 Tickle Torture List #1: Secret Agent Sonya
Post #565 Comic Page 31
Post #575 Tickle Torture List #2: White Lotus
Post #582 MTJ TOURS Episode VIII
Post #598 Tickle Torture List #3: Yoly
Post #602 Comic Page 32 & Spotlight on: DarkHarp!
Post #612 Tickle Torture List #4: The Bounce Chix
Post #625 Comic Page 33
Post #647 Comic Page 34
Post #659 MTJ TOURS Episode IX
Post #674 Comic Page 35
Post #678 Comic Page 36
Post #687 Comic Page 37
Post #697 THE GREAT TICKLE... SNEAK PREVIEW!
Post #707 Comic Page 38
Post #728 MTJ TOURS Episode X
Post #737 Comic Page 39
Post #752 Comic Page 40
Post #770 Comic Page 41
Post #785 Comic Page 42
Post #792 Comic Page 43
Post #797 Comic Page 44 (FINAL PAGE!)

Attachments

• MTJTOURS_ep10_TMF.jpg
    MTJTOURS_ep10_TMF.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 3,043
Last edited:
excellent send off to the MTJ tours. I really hope there is going to be more, the comics were funny and like they should; full of tickles.

Awwwww:lover:
ths is such a happy draw to close art:bubbleheart:
This armpit tickle device is freaking cool:typerhappy: and it's so great, to see so many of our favorite mtj gals in ne art :)
Such a wonderful tour, a fanatstic idea.
Thank you all so much, for this amazomatic fan-custom-service-support:man::woman:

Happiest Goodbyes.............WAaaaaaa *sniff* *snort*

You know it's like when it's over, the Conductor bows on behalf of the Orchestra, he bows then leaves the stage swiftly while the audience follows him as the spotlight snaps out after him... then there is one breathless moment... Just as that, he swiftly appears back and renders another beautiful piece! Then the crowd almost cries with glee..... :D :D :D

Will there be a possibility for something like...... Happiest Continuuuuuum ??? :dancingbanana:

Lexy's armpit is feather sensitive through her shirt!?! Oh my.

Lexy's armpit is feather sensitive through her shirt!?! Oh my.

I'll have you know that those are industrial strength, specially calibrated, bio-engineered, magical feathers! Not to mention the fact that the mere thought of having her armpits feathered will cause Lexi to break out into hysterical ticklish laughter!

Jim
MTJpub.com

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

attachment.php

This week please enjoy page 39 of TGTT2... ;) (Colors & illustration by Rocio.)
TGTT2_page39.jpg
Page 39 Notes:

Join Morandilas and Madame Koo as a carefully guarded Gomez Girls secret is revealed for the very first time!

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #565 Comic Page 31
Post #625 Comic Page 33
Post #647 Comic Page 34
Post #674 Comic Page 35
Post #678 Comic Page 36
Post #687 Comic Page 37
Post #707 Comic Page 38
Post #737 Comic Page 39
Post #752 Comic Page 40
Post #770 Comic Page 41
Post #785 Comic Page 42
Post #792 Comic Page 43

Attachments

• TGTT2_page39_TMF.jpg
    TGTT2_page39_TMF.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 2,855
Last edited:
OMG, thanks guys.Finally the Gomez girls get there's. Great artwork and comic. :)
I really miss Yenny and her Mom and Grandmom. Would love to see them tickled again. ];)

:omg::omg::omg:
This is one of the best pages in the whole TGTT history:typerhappy:
This is so hot, perfect and the plot is so amazing:lover:
The Gomez Girls have ticklish birthmarks too.... this is beyond amazing.
I hope you of the mtj crew are so nice and tell this the whole Lopez family ;)
And they have "3" marks:lover: ...the one we can see so far. ...maybe more ;)

I so love how exhausted the girls look and the last panel blew my mind.
So sexy and fantastic. Hope we will see how they react, when Morandilas and Madame Koo tickle the marks on her lower bodies:lover:
You really make me happy with this page, and it is a perfect Easter gift... cause the Gomez Girls "hide" her marks and Morandilas and Koo "found" it ;)

The idea with the family grudge is wonderful and I love you so much for this wonderful panels:)
Wish you all happy Easter and: You are all amazing :man::woman:

lol the next comic "spots" lol
wow thats hot and good to know lol

This goes to show you. No secret is safe no matter how well it is hidden. I think it would only be fare to allow Jenny the pleasure of paying back those Gomez Girls for so many years of torment by making them go through the same thing.

Ah...so the Gomez girls have tickle spots too? Fascinating... This info is as revealing as an MTJ pub bathhouse... :D

Great to see some epic story continuity between the Gomez girls constantly targeting members of the Lopez family...where ever they went to... ;)

AND FINALLY JIM... Do you know how long I've been waiting to see you tickling SOMEONE in this series? (Not counting the MTJ Tours) The head of MTJ finally get's his hands dirty and what better targets than the veteran Gomez girls? But seriously it should be a crime to see you go this long without tickling someone, however since you can't be punished... I suggest retribution be taken out on someone else in your place by invoking a warped sense of justice and logic. XD

Last edited:
So...it all makes sense...how they were so obessesed with spots to cover up but figuratively and literally their own ticklish spots. And like Yenny, Yoly, and the rest of the family they also had 2 spots. And what 2 spots they are.

And why do I have this....this feeling that this also ties into that big oz announcement that is still yet to come. I hope my hunch is close to being right...

In terms of art, story background, plot twists and bringing things full circle, this may be my favorite page ever. What cruel twisted irony for the Gomez Girls, horrible torturers to the Lopez family and their ticklish birthmarks for all these years.... have ticklish birthmarks themselves. Just lovely and splendid.

AWESOME new page!

OMG, thanks guys.Finally the Gomez girls get there's. Great artwork and comic. :)
I really miss Yenny and her Mom and Grandmom. Would love to see them tickled again. ];)

Thanks, bro. I'm with you. The fiendish Gomez Girls, although tickled once or twice, have never really received the tickles they so DESERVE. Hopefully we're able to make a dent in that score in the coming pages. XD I'm also with you that I desperately miss Yenny and the whole Lopez family. There's always hope that we'll see them again in the tickle toons. Thanks again for your years and years of support, my friend.

Another great installment.

Thanks, mate. Much appreciated.

:omg::omg::omg:
This is one of the best pages in the whole TGTT history:typerhappy:
This is so hot, perfect and the plot is so amazing:lover:
The Gomez Girls have ticklish birthmarks too.... this is beyond amazing.
I hope you of the mtj crew are so nice and tell this the whole Lopez family ;)
And they have "3" marks:lover: ...the one we can see so far. ...maybe more ;)

I so love how exhausted the girls look and the last panel blew my mind.
So sexy and fantastic. Hope we will see how they react, when Morandilas and Madame Koo tickle the marks on her lower bodies:lover:
You really make me happy with this page, and it is a perfect Easter gift... cause the Gomez Girls "hide" her marks and Morandilas and Koo "found" it ;)

The idea with the family grudge is wonderful and I love you so much for this wonderful panels:)
Wish you all happy Easter and: You are all amazing :man::woman:

One of the best? That means a ton coming from someone who I know pays attention to every detail. As always - you're the best. I can only hope that the Gomez Girls get their brains tickled out. These girls are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overdue for a serious tickle. Good times. I can only hope we can make due on such a big promise.

Body Sweat, musky.

I love that comment. Thanks, man.

lol the next comic "spots" lol
wow thats hot and good to know lol

I think you'll dig it. There's more tickles coming their way soon. Very hot spot action.

This goes to show you. No secret is safe no matter how well it is hidden. I think it would only be fare to allow Jenny the pleasure of paying back those Gomez Girls for so many years of torment by making them go through the same thing.

Agreed. I hear she's difficult to recruit these days. But I know I'd like to see Yenny give those Gomez Girls some serious tickles. Thanks so much for all your support, good buddy.

Oh my g...did NOT see this coming!! :omg:

C

Pulling one over on Colin is like stumping Keyser Soze and David Copperfield. You're amazing my friend. Hope you really dig the coming pages. ;-)

Ah...so the Gomez girls have tickle spots too? Fascinating... This info is as revealing as an MTJ pub bathhouse... :D

Great to see some epic story continuity between the Gomez girls constantly targeting members of the Lopez family...where ever they went to... ;)

AND FINALLY JIM... Do you know how long I've been waiting to see you tickling SOMEONE in this series? (Not counting the MTJ Tours) The head of MTJ finally get's his hands dirty and what better targets than the veteran Gomez girls? But seriously it should be a crime to see you go this long without tickling someone, however since you can't be punished... I suggest retribution be taken out on someone else in your place by invoking a warped sense of justice and logic. XD

Jim's definitely been overdue for some ticklish time with the staff. But when you're the boss, sometimes you've got to lead before you tickle. LOL.

So...it all makes sense...how they were so obessesed with spots to cover up but figuratively and literally their own ticklish spots. And like Yenny, Yoly, and the rest of the family they also had 2 spots. And what 2 spots they are.

And why do I have this....this feeling that this also ties into that big oz announcement that is still yet to come. I hope my hunch is close to being right...

Big announcements yet to come? I think there might be a couple on the way. Can't promise what the Oz will deliver, but I can promise that the projects I know about will definitely be unleashing some secrets in the near future.

:lover: This is Awesome, Best early birthday present ever :bubbleheart:

Awwww....happy belated birthday from MTJ publishing! And thanks for the generous support.

In terms of art, story background, plot twists and bringing things full circle, this may be my favorite page ever. What cruel twisted irony for the Gomez Girls, horrible torturers to the Lopez family and their ticklish birthmarks for all these years.... have ticklish birthmarks themselves. Just lovely and splendid.

AWESOME new page!

What an amazing comment. Thanks kindly for the wonderful feedback, amigo. Hope we can keep the scene going and knock your socks off with page 2.

Indeed! Who would ever knew that the Gomez girls are also hiding the "mark." It's a treat to see Jim in action here.... Comically vicious! :D

They're pretty sneaky. But not that their secret is revealed.....I think there's gonna be some serious laughs in the MTJ HQ tonight. And by the way.....still on the tickle torture list. XD

Greatest evil leader ever! :toast:

It's Morandilas. The man. The myth. The century-spanning tycoon who has changed the entire course of human history. And a darn wicked tickler too. ;P Thanks for your support, buddy.

The next page might be the best of the entire comic.

It's in like a 40 way tie for first.

:p

Thank you all for the tremendous support.

More to come.

B

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

attachment.php

This week please enjoy page 40 of TGTT2... ;) (Colors & illustration by Rocio.)
TGTT2_page40.jpg
Page 40 Notes:

Morandilas continues to tickle torture of the infamous Gomez Girls

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #565 Comic Page 31
Post #625 Comic Page 33
Post #647 Comic Page 34
Post #674 Comic Page 35
Post #678 Comic Page 36
Post #687 Comic Page 37
Post #707 Comic Page 38
Post #737 Comic Page 39
Post #752 Comic Page 40
Post #770 Comic Page 41
Post #785 Comic Page 42
Post #792 Comic Page 43

Attachments

• TGTT2_page40_TMF.jpg
    TGTT2_page40_TMF.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 2,968
Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back