• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

I totally believe so....he must be very convincing :p

Has been a fun ride here, the best crossover ever made ;)

I totally believe so....he must be very convincing :p

Has been a fun ride here, the best crossover ever made ;)

Until THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 3 comes out at least. LOL.

Thanks so much, my friend. Truly appreciate your support.

You're off the tickle torture list.

For now.

;-)

B

Until THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 3 comes out at least. LOL.

I hereby pray to the tickle gods (and goddesses) that if such a thing ever comes to pass that Secret Agent Sonya end up at the mercy of the Gomez Girls and that Darkharp end up at the mercy of Commander Zofia. Because REASONS is why! ^_^

I hereby pray to the tickle gods (and goddesses) that if such a thing ever comes to pass that Secret Agent Sonya end up at the mercy of the Gomez Girls and that Darkharp end up at the mercy of Commander Zofia. Because REASONS is why! ^_^

Ha ha ha! "Reasons" indeed.

Unfortunately at this time we are unaware of the exact location of Secret Agent Sonya.

>.>

We have ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to suspect that she is currently TOPLESS IN BONDAGE and undergoing MERCILESS TICKLE TORTURE!

No reason at all.

Ain't that right, Jim?

:)

Spy Deeto

We have ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to suspect that she is currently TOPLESS IN BONDAGE and undergoing MERCILESS TICKLE TORTURE!

No reason at all.

Ain't that right, Jim?

:)

Spy Deeto

My bet is that Secret Agent Sonya is relaxing on a beach somewhere in South America... Her toes in the sand, sipping on a cool and refreshing Pina Colada...

attachment.php

Or not... :mwahaha:

Jim
MTJpub.com

Attachments

• MTJ_Teaser111614.jpg
    MTJ_Teaser111614.jpg
    350.3 KB · Views: 795
Is this a new panel from Spy Bounce 2? If so, sweet tickle gods! When will we see it? Is it soon? Please tell us its soon...

THAT PERSON BEING TERRIBLY TICKLE TORTURED LOOKS A HECK OF A LOT LIKE THE SEXY AND SENSITIVE SECRET AGENT SONYA!!!

Oh my god!Look what have I seen!Who is the one on the right?

If I had to guess - I'd say it looks a lot like Secret Agent Hailey....from the Spy Bounce Chix. But why would Hailey be tickle torturing the topless and tremendously hot Secret Agent Sonya? What kind of incredibly naughtiness and spy-like thrilling drama could turn about such an event???

I think we may find out soon enough. ;-)

Is this a new panel from Spy Bounce 2? If so, sweet tickle gods! When will we see it? Is it soon? Please tell us its soon...

Answered in order:

1.) Yes it sure is.

2.) Pretty soon. As soon as the satellites are in position.

3.) Yup. We'll soon in an astronomical sense. Like not in the next day or so. But ya know....before the sun turns red giant.

LMAO. I think you'll dig it, my friend - and it will be well worth the wait.

I love how you drew her bounced bellybutton ! =)

Thanks, mate. I'll pass that along to the artist - Churin. And you can always count on Secret Agent Sonya for seriously hot button tickling action.

More MTJ shenanigans to come soon!

B

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back