• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

this really is rocking! and its such a pleasure to enjoy the art work and different characters! I just read the first vol tonight and i'm so looking forward to following this volume also ^^ thank you for your kindness to put these comics on here! :D

I just took some time to catch up on this series, and every page is jaw-droppingly awesome! It just keeps getting better! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Very HOT tickling!!! I love the angle for the 1st panel of the comic... :headbang:

The first panel is one of my favorites as well :boogie:

So Maggs gets some payback and shows she can be like her tormentors :mwahaha:

Revenge tickling is often the very best kind of tickling!

Evil!!!!!!!

Yes indeed!

Ferdinand does not care who he is tickling as long as he's tickling someone. Poor Doc suffering at the hand of her own creation.

You just have to love Ferdinhand!

XD
I've never met a girl who shout out phisical formulas by being tickled.
I laughed when I saw it!
Great idea! Great work so far!

Best of all.... It's an actual formula!

This comic continues to be one of the greatest things in human creation.

Love seeing all the poor girls from the first comic getting their own back, and it's always delicious when wicked ticklers turn out to be hopelessly ticklish themselves.

Fantastic story, beautiful art, thanks everyone involved.

You're very welcome and thank YOU so much for taking the time to tell us how much you're enjoying TGTT 2!

Gosh this comic keeps getting hotter and hotter! Whew! I need to open a window! Hummina hummina <3

Hummina hummina This actually made me LOL!

this really is rocking! and its such a pleasure to enjoy the art work and different characters! I just read the first vol tonight and i'm so looking forward to following this volume also ^^ thank you for your kindness to put these comics on here! :D

You're very welcome! It's been a pleasure to share the series with the community!

I just took some time to catch up on this series, and every page is jaw-droppingly awesome! It just keeps getting better! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Thanks bud. It's always great to hear from you.

We have much more in store, so stay tuned!

Thanks folks!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Gosh this comic keeps getting hotter and hotter! Whew! I need to open a window! Hummina hummina <3

There's really only one thing I can think of that would make it hotter.

Know what it is???

A piece of art from............

O.O!!!

Yeah.

Just wait.

B

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

TGTT2_TMF11.jpg

This week please enjoy page 13 of TGTT2... ;) (illustration by DarkHarp with colors by Rocio)

TGTT#2_page_13.jpg

Page 13 Notes:
Artist extraordinaire DarkHarp provides this weeks sizzling hot page for TGTT2 with colors by Rocio!

:idea: WAIT!!!

Do you want more?

How about a Special Sneak Peak at who will be joining the doomed of TGTT2 in the not too distant future!

Click on THIS LINK to discover who and much more!
:imthedj:

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27

Last edited:
ohh my i think the room is spinning from lose of blood. this comic is getting crazy

Damn... a bit busy and now I come back and I fainted in happiness :D Cause I see twopages :typerhappy:
Page 12 is so awesome :lover:
So sexy and intense tickling, is a favorite of mine :D
Poor Annabelle... or better to say. Lucky Annabelle. And Maggs got it ;) She knows, that she gives joy ;)
And great, that Lexi get again a tickle as a tickler... :D First the Dr. and now Maggs. Poor Lexi, get it all the Time :D
And I am so happy, that Ferdinand is there again :typerhappy:

Ohhh and page 13. The firs one by DarkHarp, and a great one :D
Poor Ferdinand is kicked by Lexi... but what yould you do, if you get tickled by him? :D
Now Maggs is the winner... great for her. At home she is mostly the ticklee ;)

Great pages, and TGTT is still the best. cannot wait for the next Sunday :typerhappy:

PS: DAMN!!!! Tammi is there:typerhappy: Okay, right. She was one of three gals, who broke into the mtj headquarter. Janey got her treatment already... better to say, she still get it ;) And Dusty still waits for it ;)
Now Tammi will see, what happens to people who broke into mtj home :D
But be nice... she only wanted to save her friends :) (*whispering* forget the nice, do whatever you want ;) I'm curious who will be the Tickler... Annie Hall? :D:D:D)

PPS: Quantum Energy Release? Someone read BCO 2 ;) Love it :lover:

Very HOT tickling, once again! Kudos to the lady artists' teamwork! We should bring in the cheerleaders!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Random thought, this is called revenge so if you wanna get technical about it, the tables should turn again on the original lees at some point lol

Just had to pop in and say how much I love this latest pin-up by the amazingly talented Dark Harp!

Love the way she draws Lexi, Maggs, and of course Annabelle the Mad Doctor! Their expressions are awesome, and the whole thing looks sensational.

Wonderful job, DH. So glad to have you on the GTT team!!

B

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
MTJ TOURS
Introducing New MTJ Publishing Artist VARGAS!

A special message from MTJ Publishing Founder, CEO, and Head Banana,
Morandilas:

Morandilas_TMF.jpg

Dear MTJ fans, customers and stake-holders:

With the recent success of our Great Tickle Trap (Subliminal Mind Control) Initiative, the Team here at MTJ Publishing made a startling discovery. Although many of you have been loyal MTJ investors for years you were seeing the inside of our North American Evil Corporate Headquarters for the first time within the pages of the unfolding epoch-shattering masterpiece of the Great Tickle Trap. So none of you have seen the cradle of artistic creativity, the beacon of corporate enslavement, the epicenter of global-wickedness that churns in the heart of the MTJ universe.

Now, the drive to maintain secrecy and the soul-crushing suppression of all incriminating intel is of constant importance to an organization such as ours that strives to conquer the world with the clever use of tickle torture. That said - we have decided to to throw caution to the wind and open the doors of our humble little multi- campus skyscraper underground fortress space station Head Quarters to offer all of you the first personal tour of our facility in MTJ history.

So whether you’re a new eager adoring MTJ disciple, a seasoned veteran- of-awesomeness who dutifully follows the MTJ brand, or one of the god- like geniuses known as a “Loyal MTJ Customer”....thank you for your patronage and please enjoy this once in a lifetime opportunity to glimpse inside the unstoppable nefarious organization known as MTJ Publishing.

Obviously your memories will be violently wiped immediately following our friendly jaunt, and all stragglers will be mercilessly tickle tortured into a screaming cackling grand mal seizure state. Other than that, and if there are no initial questions, allow me to welcome you to the MTJ Publishing Tour.

Simply step up to the full cavity-search station and...

...then please follow me for your all-access pass inside the REAL empire.

MTJTOURS_TMF.jpg

Please enjoy the cover for MTJ TOURS... ;) (illustration by VARGAS with colors by Duarte)

MTJTOURS_Cover.jpg

Cover Notes:
From left to right: Colin Solo, Bandito Fett, Spawt Bot D2, Rocio Secura, Slave Lotus, Darth Morandilas, Princess ChicagoAnnie and Ozzy Maul

This is a work of fan art and is a fair use parody of the iconic Star Wars movie poster created by Tom Jung for Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope. "Star Wars," its characters, logos and creations are the property of Lucasfilm Ltd.

WHAT IS MTJ TOURS?

MTJ TOURS is designed to fill the gap between chapters of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE.

Currently a chapter of TGTT 2 consists of 2 comic pages followed by a bonus pin-up page featuring the work of a special guest artist.

MTJ TOURS will act as an interlude between chapters of TGTT 2 series providing our fans with fun and content rich bonus material as they await the next chapter of TGTT 2 series. As an added bonus this will provide TGTT2 team with additional development time for the series. This epic adventure is far from over and will continue into 2014.

SAMPLE RELEASE SCHEDULE

8.25.13 MTJ TOURS Episode 1
9.01.13 Page 14 of TGTT2
9.08.13 Page 15 of TGTT2
9.15.13 Page 16 of TGTT2
9.22.13 MTJ TOURS Episode 2
9.29.13 Page 17 of TGTT2

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27

Last edited:
MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
MTJ TOURS
Introducing New MTJ Publishing Artist VARGAS!

MTJTOURS_TMF.jpg

Please enjoy the cover for MTJ TOURS... ;) (illustration by VARGAS with colors by Duarte)

View attachment 366496

Cover Notes:
From left to right: Colin (Han Solo), Bandito (Boba Fett), Spawt Bot (R2D2), Rocio (Aayla Secura), White Lotus (Slave Leia), Morandilas (Darth Vader) and AnnieHall (Princess Leia)

Jim
MTJpub.com

This is the most amazingly awesome moment in the history of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean look at my cool little rocket pack!!

What??

Of course I'm referring to the fact that I am now officially "Deeto Fett".

What did you think I was talking about?

LMAO.

Thrilled to be a part of this, Darth 'Dilas. Thanks for that. And hope you all enjoy this newest MTJ romp.

O_______O

B

Holy darn:omg:
This is most amazing:typerhappy:

I cannot wait to dive deep in the headquartes with you, and see... what no one ever saw before
...exepct of you and all who work there :D <--Lucky Guys 'n' Gals ;)

And for the Cover art: What a brillant idea. Who's not lovin' Star Wars out there? :typerhappy:
All great people are there:
Spawt2-D2, Darth Oz, Morandilas Skytickler, Slave-Princess Lotus, Rebell-Princess Annie, Rocio'lek, Han Colin and (so great by Deeto) Deeto Feet :typerhappy: :D
This art is so amazing, thanks for this great Cover :)

o_O *twitch twitch* ok ummm need to collect my thoughts they seemed to have been blown apart by said announcement..... where to sign up for the tour? lol

Page 13 Notes:
Artist extraordinaire DarkHarp provides this weeks sizzling hot page for TGTT2 with colors by Rocio!

omygodomygodomyGAAAAAHD!

I LOVE Darkharp's art... it's so delicious I want to eat it.. it's like a perfect warm chocolate brownie with hand made vanilla ice cream on... but with tickling and boobs.

And Darkharp's art and Rocio's colouring go so well together.

Thank you for another amazing page of this wonderful comic.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and wash the ice cream off my hands.

WHAT IS MTJ TOURS?

MTJ TOURS is designed to fill the gap between chapters of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE.

Wait, what? You are cramming more awesome loveliness in between the gaps of the ridiculous, awesome loveliness you are already giving us?

I don't know what to say :happycry:

Thank you, this looks so amazing.

This is the most amazingly awesome moment in the history of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean look at my cool little rocket pack!!

Bandito, now I can't look at anything else.

Stupid sexy Flanders.

This is incredible stuff. I am blown away by the consistent quality in this series. Hot, sexy, funny, cute, erotic and naughty - it's everything a tickle fetish comic should be. Now if only Capcom would make a playable version.... ;)

Jim and I have been kicking around this Tour idea since we first started putting pen to paper on the first Great Tickle Trap. So glad to see it finally coming together so we can share it with y'all.

Thanks for all the support you've shown us, and for all the years you've shown it. We say it a lot....but none of this would be possible without all of you.

MD: Thanks my friend. We don't mess around with this shit here at MTJ. Well, okay, we totally mess around. But it's not casual messing around. It's full contact, balls to the wall, all out sorta messing around. Thanks for noticing.

Deemon: LMAO. So glad you're back, buddy. Just so DARN glad you're back. XD I think you're really gonna like the MTJ Tours project. You'll have to let us know. We've tried to really bring the humor, and sexiness, and of course the TICKLING that we think is at the heart of the MTJ universe into this little free addendum to the Great Tickle Trap. As for the cover - Jim and I are both big Star Wars fans. And although MTJ is a little more Empire than it is Rebellion....we thought it would be a cool little tribute to a classic Star Wars cover. Not to mention that Colin really IS Han Solo. Not a lot of people know that. Hee hee. Thanks again, good buddy.

amkes: See those two diabolical-looking hotties over there? The ones by the brutal bondage equipment? Holding up the feathers and wickedly wiggling their fingers at you? You sign up right over there. Don't flinch, buddy.

detritus: You're the best buddy. Thank you tremendously for all the wonderful feedback on TGTT! And we agree...DH is an absolute creative juggernaut. It's like everything she touches turns to....well......ice cream. ;-)

Restif: You're awesome, my friend. Thanks for the support. Vargas is a sensational new recruit. Expect to see lots more from him!

Bohy: LMAO. So guess what my title is. No seriously....GUESS what it is!

suikoden: OMFG. Can you imagine?? It's so funny, cuz Jim and I were literally just talking about that very thing the other day. A playable version of TGTT. Unfortunately negotiation with Ubisoft takes a freaking century, and we're up to our asses in lawyers and accountants. But all I'm saying is......this is the Great Tickle Trap. Anything is possible.

And just wait til you all see what we got coming this weekend.

Tammi as you've never seen her.

Buckle up.

And thanks for all you do,

B

Oh yeah...whoops. MTJ just reminded me, via the electrical mind control chip deep in my chick pea sized brain that the Tammi pages will begin NEXT Sunday.

My bad.

But that also means you get to experience the first MTJ Tours piece this Sunday!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

B

amkes: See those two diabolical-looking hotties over there? The ones by the brutal bondage equipment? Holding up the feathers and wickedly wiggling their fingers at you? You sign up right over there. Don't flinch, buddy.

B

must go sign up ^-^

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back