• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

Poor Janey. She's going through absolute HELL right now. But you know what they always say; you gotta go through Hell to get to Heaven, and I'm sure that the Heaven Jane enjoys when she gets her fingers on those Gomez Girls' soles will be pure and total bliss.

:typerhappy:
Yeah!!!!

As I said, they found the spot:D The G-Girlz know how to tickle. And they will treat those damn sexy "tiger-stripes":lover:
I dooo remember where the Cheerleaders tickled her... and this is one of the best written parts in the tickle-history :D
My knees shiver if I think about it... and sometimes I wished, the Ravens really recorded their treatment and put it into the internet :lover:
I would watch this 24/7 ;)

Okay, without exaggeration: Those first twi pages show how grand this Comic will be:D

For the Moment Jane will suffer, but if the G-Girlz reach her very senitive Spot... then she will act in another way:lover:
Darn... why is Sunday always one time in a week :D

I love the panels. How sexy Janey looks. Beautiful skin, amazing breasts. The sweat, the spittle.... this is sooooo perfect.
I have a new desktop background :typerhappy:

Wonderful work... You cannot know how happy you make me:man::woman:

Demon,

I find your feedback for TGTT series, Legion of Bounce, and frankly all of our titles that we are lucky enough to have you purchase.... Absolutely invaluable and inspiring.

We truly enjoy outstanding feedback and support from this community and that is what makes investing in projects like TGTT worth every penny and ounce of energy that we invest in it.

I am glad that you and so many others have enjoyed TGTT series so much. I can honestly say we have had just as much fun delivering it to you. I can't wait to share the next page with you on Sunday!

Thank you!

As ever, the artwork is OUTSTANDING. Truly incredible. The tickling is magnificient, wonderfully and erotically intense ~ need more of that, and I'd love to see some of these girls finally breaking and begging *for it* :wub:

I'm trying to recall which cheerleaders the Gomez twin is referring to... when I read the line, my first thought went waaayyy back to the Swedish Snowboard Team girls in the ski cabin, having their ticklish, romantic way with Jane :bubbleheart:

The Gomez Girls are referring to the scene from the first Nail Biter novel...

TAKEN
CHAPTER PREVIEW: TAKEN (From The Nail Biter Part 1 of 3: Orientation)
A Bounce Chix Novel
Story by Bandito
Editing by AnnieHall

Jane was lying on her stomach on a bench. Her arms were out in front
of her, strapped to the wood with row after row of duct tape.
Additional dull-grey straps of tape bound her calves and ankles to the top of the bench, leaving her small bare soles pointed up at the ceiling. A sweat-sock gag just like Hailey’s was crammed into her throat and held in place with more tape, pulling at her hair and stinging her skin. Tears flickered in her brilliant blue eyes. Her pride holding them back. But not for long.

Shreds of cloth that had once been her pants, socks, and her favorite jacket lay in a disrespectful pile on the white tiled floor. The only clothing Jane had left, aside from her adhesive bondage, was a tattered sweater that came down to her mid back and a tiny tiger- striped thong that slipped seductively between her perfect bare butt cheeks. Apparently they intended on making her walk home half-naked when they were through with her. But from the look of it being shy was just about the least of Jane’s worries right now. What ever they had been doing to her, it was showing in the red flush of her face and the hint of agony in her eyes.

Sierra sat on Jane’s naked thighs, looking viciously radiant. Her long dirty blonde hair cascaded down her charcoal tank top, which proudly displayed her firm muscular figure. Her hazel eyes shone in wicked joy, and she stuck out her tongue in a playful gesture of concentration. Navy sweat pants hung low on her hips, revealing glimpses of tan freckled skin at her waist. Huge beach walks barely held on to her gigantic feet as she planted the balls of her feet and prepared for impact.

“Ready, Janey?” Sierra inquired devilishly, catching Hailey’s eyes.
Jane growled into her gag, a mixture of genuine pain and death lust.
“Here comes another ‘pankin”.

With frightening strength, Sierra brought her hand down against Jane’s helpless ass in a ruthless spanking. And then without pause she did it again. And then again. Jane’s curvy cheeks glowed an aching pink, her tears flowing freely now from clamped eyes. Muffled sobs into her stinky sock revealing that this game had been going on for some time, and that tough Janey was getting pretty damn close to her breaking point.

“Awww, poor smarty pants,” Sierra taunted, rubbing Jane’s throbbing butt. “Want me to help you feel better?”

Before Jane could make a noise Sierra began to dance her long nails across Jane’s naked cheeks. Down her thighs. Raking her bare little soles. Husky screams drowned into the gag as Jane curled her toes and bounced on the rough bench in protest.

“Such a sensitive smart ass,” Sierra giggled, ripping hoarse cries from the tied vixen’s gagged mouth. “Now doesn’t this feel good?”

Sierra teased and taunted the squealing hotty, as each spanking and each tickle brought sweet Jane closer to hell.

Hailey watched in horror as Sierra repeated the spanking tickle pattern again. Twice. Each time eliciting more and more desperate
reactions from her friend, who was in unmistakable torment right now.
She wasn’t stopping. And Hailey was powerless to make her.

Get ready for a lot more erotic and torturous tickling in TGTT 2: REVENGE!

Thank you for your feedback!

DEAR LORD! the art is just amazing! some of the best Comic art I've seen in my life! and...OH GOD...how would I wish we could see the tickling RIGHT THERE!!! Just move the "camera" down so we can take a look where the Gomez Girls feather her...

Outstanding work! "Setting the clock on next sunday" wake me then please! Cant wait for Page 3!

I think you're REALLY going to like Page 3 :)

I've barely got my breath back from TGTT #1 and here I am already knocked for six by part 2!

Ms Zucchi's work never misses a beat, every panel faultless which such attention to detail! This latest page is so good, so intimate, I almost feel guilty looking. Almost!

I know there's a whole heap of characters to squeeze into this epic publication, but I've got to admit my fingers are crossed for that sassy special agent Sonya to make an appearance soon...

Oh don't worry.... sassy Secret Agent Sonya will not disappoint!

i love this comic o love rocio shes and a amsing artist

Since the very first issue of Maggs I have been counting my lucky stars to have Rocio as part of the MTJ Publishing team.

Thank you so much for your kind words. She is a gem!

Be sure to visit Rocio's DeviantArt gallery and let her know how much you're enjoying TGTT!

Great comic serial.

Thank you!

O_O *brain trying to run from this sight* poor Janey, I want to help but can't

Oh don't worry... After all what's the harm in a little bit of tickling :mwahaha:

It's hard to argue with facts ;)

Thanks bud!

I can already tell this post will match if not exceed the number of views from the previous installment.

:boogie:

Marvelous

Thanks Socrates! This one is for you...
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oM01JNKjO-c?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oM01JNKjO-c?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

But I also wanted to see them tickle her....there. Heh.

Oh you will.... You will!

Poor Janey. She's going through absolute HELL right now. But you know what they always say; you gotta go through Hell to get to Heaven, and I'm sure that the Heaven Jane enjoys when she gets her fingers on those Gomez Girls' soles will be pure and total bliss.

This ain't called THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE! for nothing!

Thank you for all of the great feedback. Please keep it coming folks!

Jim
MTJpub.com

@MTJ: Thank you so much for your words:)
I'm enjoying all of your works, they make my dreams come true. See them in wonderful arts and great novels. It is so great:)
You soooo deserve all the support I can give to you all:)

But, without acting as a smartass... It thought the G-Girlz meant the Cheerleader scene from "Nailbiter 2", with the three Haven Ravens Girls, Daniella, Jamie and Josie.
You know I'm a giant Janey fan, and you and the whole mtj Team make this comic, and maybe I'm totally wrong^_^
But I thought the "tiger-stripe-tickling" was meant :lover:

Last edited:
Unnnhh! :bubbleheart:

*fans self down*

Mercy me, it's only page two and I'm already gettin' the vapors, I do declare!

If TGTT 2 gets any hotter than this I may just have a dizzy spell and pass out...I hope I don't wake tied up some place!

But, without acting as a smartass... It thought the G-Girlz meant the Cheerleader scene from "Nailbiter 2", with the three Haven Ravens Girls, Daniella, Jamie and Josie.
You know I'm a giant Janey fan, and you and the whole mtj Team make this comic, and maybe I'm totally wrong^_^
But I thought the "tiger-stripe-tickling" was meant :lover:

You're absolutely right! :thumbsup:

I got your favorite scene mixed up with my favorite scene and kinda mashed them together in my mind. :facepalm:

Here is the correct scene the Gomez Girls are referring to from the second Nail Biter novel...
TIGER STRIPES
CHAPTER PREVIEW: TIGER STRIPES (From The Nail Biter Part 2 of 3: Revelations)
A Bounce Chix Novel
Story by Bandito
Editing by AnnieHall

“Now we’ve got you,” Dani confirmed in a sweet whisper, tickling her armpit with a lick of her lip, while her other hand kept dancing up and down her bare thigh. “I just love what our friendly Raven tickles do to trapped little Tigers.”

Jane roared so loud in husky response that she thought she would die any second. Light touches flicked her pink nipples to turgid aching. Wicked tickles on her feet turned to passionate licks from warm tongues. And that hand on her thigh. Gently tickling. So close to the epicenter of her smouldering arousal that Jane felt herself building to brutal explosion.
“Mmmm,” Josie moaned in between lustful lashes of her tongue against Jane’s wrinkled sole. “Tigers have such ticklish paws.”

“GEEE NAAAAA HAAA HAAA!” Jane thrashed in ticklish turmoil. She was going to let go. She couldn’t keep it in anymore.

“Ooooh,” Jamie agreed, making Jane spread her toes she that she could slip each one into her mouth and nibble on the supple morsel. “And the most tasty toes.”

“OOO NAAA HAA HAA HAAAAA HAAA!” Jane confessed, slumping deeper into her suspended bondage. She was going to. She was definitely going to.
They wouldn’t stop tickling. She could have held it if they didn’t keep tickling her like that.

Jane blushed furiously inside her hood, and much to her bashful horror felt her hips rock back and forth in mid¬air. While the most furious tingling of her life resonated between her spread thighs.

“That’s the best thing about Tigers,” Dani teased, somehow unaware of the unbearable erotic effect her tickles were having on this gorgeous creature. With an adoring giggle she reached up and touched Janey’s nose through her black hood. “They’re ticklish from their cute little noses...”

“All the way down,” Dani continued amorously, while Jamie and Josie licked Jane’s curling toes. With obsidian nails, she tickled down Jane’s perky breasts, her toned belly, to that small triangle of fabric that was Jane’s tiger¬stripped thong. “To their sexy stripes.”

“OOOFFFMMAA HAAA YAAAAAS!” Jane detonated in screaming bliss.

Her toes scrunched up so hard inside those cheerleader mouths. Every muscle in her body flexed in disbelief. And just as the Biter had promised. Pleasure came to Jane like a freight train.

With a singe stroke of her nail down the surface of Jane’s sheer panties, the fire was set free. She thrust her hips violently into Dani’s tickling finger and gasped in the grip of the most powerful feeling possible.

What the Biter had said earlier was true. Jane wasn’t the kind of gal that let go easily. So even in her most passionate moments, even in the embrace of her loving friends, it took a lot to get Jane to finish. That meant a lot of frustrating nights. A lot of pent up sexual longing. A lot of bottled up passion.

Thanks for setting it right Demon-Tickle!

Unnnhh! :bubbleheart:

*fans self down*

Mercy me, it's only page two and I'm already gettin' the vapors, I do declare!

If TGTT 2 gets any hotter than this I may just have a dizzy spell and pass out...I hope I don't wake tied up some place!

I am soooo glad you're enjoying it DarkHarp

I can't wait to share your contributions to TGTT2 with the fans!

Oh BTW... You are so waking tied up some place :mwahaha:

Jim
MTJpub.com

@mtj:
:) Absolutly no Problem :typerhappy:
You have so many great comics, novels etc. There is a mix up totally understandable.
and btw.... voth scenes are hawt :lover:

hello dear
Nice to meet you My name is miss Helen. am a young girl I was impressed when i saw your profile today and i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition, i will like you to reply me through my e-mail address([email protected]) so that i will give you my picture of you to know whom i am, please i will like to tell you how much interested i am in knowing more about you, i think we can start from here and share our feelings together as one. please contact me back with my mail address Thanks waiting to hear from you dear.yours new friend ([email protected])

Why do I think this is a fake account to catch flies...? :confused:

You're a revenge!

You're eyes say you hate it.

But your lips say...

*bandito gets a vicious right cross from meangry*

...."Ouchie"

Trust me, this next page will be worth any torment I can bring. Except maybe the dreaded nostril clamps.

NAWT THE NOSTRIL CLAAAAAAAMPS! MOTHER NO!!!!!!

Teh hotness approaches.

B

Bullshit bro you owe me pms and samples and stuff. I don't punch.

I shotgun.

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

attachment.php

This week please enjoy this special two-page release of TGTT2... ;)

TGTT2_page03.jpg TGTT2_page04.jpg

Page 3 Notes:
Oh, oh! It looks like White Lotus and Bandito (With the help of looney Ozzy) are about to turn the tables on the Gomez Girls!

Page 4 Notes:
Several potions of the art on this page have been used as promotional material...So I thought it would be best to add it as a bonus page to this weeks release!

Additional Page Notes: TGTT 2 is designed so that the tickling scenes would be expandable and allow for bonus pin-up pages from other artists involved in the project. Page 3 is a result of this planning and features a pin-up by Bandito and colors by Rocio.

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #517 MTJ TOURS Episode VII
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #554 Tickle Torture List #1: Secret Agent Sonya
Post #565 Comic Page 31
Post #575 Tickle Torture List #2: White Lotus
Post #582 MTJ TOURS Episode VIII
Post #598 Tickle Torture List #3: Yoly
Post #602 Comic Page 32 & Spotlight on: DarkHarp!
Post #612 Tickle Torture List #4: The Bounce Chix
Post #625 Comic Page 33
Post #647 Comic Page 34
Post #659 MTJ TOURS Episode IX
Post #674 Comic Page 35
Post #678 Comic Page 36
Post #687 Comic Page 37
Post #697 THE GREAT TICKLE... SNEAK PREVIEW!
Post #707 Comic Page 38
Post #728 MTJ TOURS Episode X
Post #737 Comic Page 39
Post #752 Comic Page 40
Post #770 Comic Page 41
Post #785 Comic Page 42
Post #792 Comic Page 43
Post #797 Comic Page 44 (FINAL PAGE!)

Today... the one and only C.A.B. has released one of his most ambitious and greatest works to date. Connoisseurs of the tickling genre don't want to miss this brilliant animated serial...

Silke Arches ~ Tomb of 100,000 Eyes ~ ANIMATION

Last edited:
ohhh my god my brain can't take all this o_O
not also the Gomez girls next to Jane what's next adding Audrey with them>,<

I am kind of confused. Will you be showing how all the previous ticklees turned the tables on their tormentors :confused:

One of the Gomez girls in socks. Socked tickling is the absolute best, the act of depriving the last bit of protection as they go insane.

:typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy:

Yeahs!!!! Revenge :D:D:D

Wonderful. Now the tables are turned... and I love it :)

Darn, Deetos First page is sooooo damn perfect. The way Jane is treated is sooo damn... hot:lover:
The little tiger had her very deserved ticklegasm :lover:
Damn, what a sexy and ticklish first session :D

And I soooo love the appearance of Deeto, Lotus and Ozzy.
...and poor Janey is not safe yet :D
Lotus get her turn:lover: This is sooooo great:lover:

Okay. G-Girlz and the other villains are... prepaired. And now the fun can begin... okay, we have already fun ;)
I mean... Janey... no more to say :D:D
Thank you sooo much not for one... thank you so much for two awesome pages :man::woman:

I will sooo enjoy the following revenges.... and I would be not angry, if we see what Lotus do with Janey ;)

Ohohoho, yes. I cannot wait for the next part!

One thing I would like to see, and hope TGTTR has is making fun of shoe sizes. I adore that during tickling, and considering we have Annabelle there, I'm hoping to see it.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back