• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

Desperately wanting to comment on this - but needing to run out the door. Huge compliments to all involved and to Jim for making this scene finally come true.

Will be back to write a real comment.

Dito

Another masterful installment of this ongoing epic! Thanks again for bringing this to us!

Nothing quite as hot as women slowly losing their clothes and getting tickled on their tootsies. Wait, did I just share too much?

Great addition, as always!

This is going to be good. This has been over a decade in the making for the Gomez Girls. It does make the wait a bit unbearable though.

Okay - back finally.

I agree with everyone here....the Gomez Girls are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO die for some terrible tickling.

When Jim and Colin and I were brainstorming this whole TGTT thing one thing we knew for sure was that there would have to be a revenge. I mean getting together some of the most iconic characters in the entire tickling comic world for a hysterical screaming hodgepodge of tickle torture goodness is awesome. But to see the tables turned...to see the ticklers fall under the feather....that's just clean wholesome joy right there.

And I didn't really plan it this way, but I have to admit that being one of the first characters that got to tickle the G Girls, and begin their overdue torture was such an honor. It was the G Girls and Ozzy in part that inspired me to draw in this genre in the first place. So seeing them finally get it has been a true thrill.

And Rocio is such a superstar that she makes every scene a legendary tickle battle.

I hope y'all continue to enjoy the Gomez Girl's torment throughout the comic. Yes...you'll have to wait to the end to see ALL of their punishment.

XD

More to come soon, and thank you for all your support,

B

Page 5 revised, like it better with two socks.

The one socked was removed so the scene would make for a better transition for next week's comic page release. I also had Rocio remove the feather tickling her socked foot and replaced in with some good old fashion finger tickling as I felt that would be much more effective.

Nevertheless you can still look forward to more sock tickling in TGTT #2 and we plan to give it a bit more attention in some of our future MTJ titles as well.

Jim
MTJpub.com

ooooooo plz a teaser plz y need too see :woman::woman: and plz gooood plz leat be a loat of breast tickling in the revenge :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Oh this comic is on fire! Those Gomez Girls are smoking.
Every page is a winner, and the expandable scenes allowing for guest artists are just a masterstroke.

Socks and stocks! How did you know..? Hey, get out of my head! :)

Maybe is just me, but what's the meaning of page 5, where the tickling is happening with a feather on a socked foot? :p Much better the revised, where she uses her hands (otherwise you should have bare feet with feather tickling).

Also the G girls has been tickled in the past...I remember a yenny special many years ago, where they were tickling each other on the tummy (their worst spot).

Can't wait to see the rest ;)

Well the Gomez Girls are not off the hook. That's for sure.

In fact....

....The revenge has barely even begun!

Stay tuned - tomorrow's page is sensational.

B

Well the Gomez Girls are not off the hook. That's for sure.

In fact....

....The revenge has barely even begun!

Stay tuned - tomorrow's page is sensational.

B
:omg:

WE WANT NAKED, SCREAMING, LAUGHING ORGASMS ALL AROUND!

*ahem* Uh, please. Sorry, got a little excited there. :blush:

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

TGTT2_TMF05.jpg

This week please enjoy page 6 of TGTT2... ;)

TGTT2_page06.jpg

Page 6 Notes:
Will the Gomez Girls be able to handle tickle torture at the hands of Yoly and Ozzy at the same time!

:idea: WAIT!!!

Do you want more?

How about a Special Sneak Peak at who will be joining the cast of TGTT2 in the not too distant future!

Click on THIS LINK to discover who and much more!
:imthedj:

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #517 MTJ TOURS Episode VII
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #554 Tickle Torture List #1: Secret Agent Sonya
Post #565 Comic Page 31
Post #575 Tickle Torture List #2: White Lotus
Post #582 MTJ TOURS Episode VIII
Post #598 Tickle Torture List #3: Yoly
Post #602 Comic Page 32 & Spotlight on: DarkHarp!
Post #612 Tickle Torture List #4: The Bounce Chix
Post #625 Comic Page 33
Post #647 Comic Page 34
Post #659 MTJ TOURS Episode IX
Post #674 Comic Page 35
Post #678 Comic Page 36
Post #687 Comic Page 37
Post #697 THE GREAT TICKLE... SNEAK PREVIEW!
Post #707 Comic Page 38
Post #728 MTJ TOURS Episode X
Post #737 Comic Page 39

Last edited:
Oh yeah :D
If there are one person who can tell us all the ticklish secrets about the G-Gilrz, than it have to be Ozzy :D
Thanks man. So great, her brests are....:lover: mist tender spot. Someone have to tell this wonderful detail to Yenny ;)

I so love the pharse "tiklish everywhere" :D This is so cool.
And what a damn hot third panel :lover: his is so stemay hot and sexy:D
Hope we will se more in the next page :typerhappy:
And again, great artwork. Perfect blushing, crying, sweat... all wonderful details are awesome :woman:

And the sneak is.... wow:typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy:
Stipplewitz!!! Holy freakin' darn!!! This is sooo cool:D
I so missed her. Loved her Comics, my personal favorite was the first hell special :D
And sometimes I thought the G-Girlz and the Inerno Sisters have much in common, and will be a great team... or a great nemesis ;)

Damn, this is great, and I cannot wait what happens! Why is she there? Who will tickle her? an, and and:typerhappy:
No the ticklng got one step higher... cause now we have one who can be tickled to dead, and come back ;)

All my compliments to you:) This sunday as great :)

Oh mighty tickle Lord...how can u tease us with such hot stuff?! I have to freeze myself in carbonite till next sunday so I dont have to wait 7 godforsaken days till the next page...

HOT HOT HOT! thank you! the art is just wonderful!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back