• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

:omg:
Oh my holy Goddess!!!!:typerhappy::typerhappy:
This bonus Page is so awesome. Thank you so much for this :D:D:D
Oh the poor Andi ;) I think she have to get her won revenge on Lexi later... I hope so ;) cause she was the blonde who tickled her... I think :lover:
Josh's arts are amazing. really sexy and lovely coloured:)

From spawt bot to mad doc... the Chix Girl is a magent for great tickling :D
But Annabelle can be much more cruel;) Let's hope someone help Andi:lover:

Thank you so much:man::woman:
TGTT2 under the week... christmas is early this year ;)

Andi getting blamed for what Lexi did? Talk about a case of mis-identification :blaugh:

Very hot addition to an already smokin hot comic. Artwork is gorgeous!

What more can we ask for? That's just fine art. Superb comic installment, once again! The creativity is just endless @ MTJpub...

Love it, love it, love it! A whole new (and very sexy) take on the Mad Doc & Andi! Look at those soft soles & high arches!! I predict great things from Mr. Flynn! :)

C

Josh did such an outstanding job on this generous comic freeby for the Great Tickle Trap.

Andi and the Doc both look delightful. I love the way he renders the female foot. Very sexy...a tickler's dream.

Poor Andi, being blamed for the Doc's recent ticklish torture. Oh well.....I'm sure Spawt is soon to make her and Anabelle forget all about any other troubles in their lives.

After all - the vacuum cures all.

O.O!!!!!!

Stay tuned - and once again - sensational work, Josh. Thanks very much for including my characters in your awesome contribution!

B

Thanks Bandito, it was a pleasure. Hope we can work together again some time in the future.
Josh

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

TGTT2_TMF17.jpg

This week please enjoy page 19 of TGTT2... ;) (illustration by Ozzywith colors by Rocio)

TGTT#2_page_19.jpg

Page 19 Notes:
In The Great Tickle Trap... No one escapes unscathed!

Additional Page Notes: TGTT 2 is designed so that the tickling scenes would be expandable and allow for bonus pin-up pages from other artists involved in the project. Page 19 is a result of this planning and features a pin-up by Ozzy and colors by Rocio.

COMING SOON!!!
10.13.13 Page 19 of TGTT2
10.20.13 MTJ TOURS Episode 3
10.27.13 Page 20 of TGTT2
10.31.13 Halloween Special
11.03.13 Page 21 of TGTT2

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27

Last edited:
I love the expression on the clueless Spotbot's face. Great juxtaposition to the scene's tone.

ok I still want a female model of the cleaning bot but this cleaning bot is my hero lol ;D

:omg:
Holy freaking goddess!!!!:typerhappy:

How awesome is that????
Brillant. Ozzy made a real perfect artwork and this scene...!!! Overamazing!:typerhappy:

Two hot blondes, tigeht in a very excellent and unique way:lover: And tickled by the great cleaning Spawt Bot :D:D:D
This page is so wonderful!
I cannot take my eyes of it :)

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
MTJ TOURS
EPISODE III: CLEAN LIVING

TOURS_ep03_TMF.jpg

Please enjoy Episode III of MTJ TOURS... ;) (illustration by VARGAS with colors by Duarte and written by Bandito)

MTJTOURS_ep03.jpg

Episode III Notes:
White Lotus learns that poor nutrition leads to higher MTJ health insurance costs...

WHAT IS MTJ TOURS?

MTJ TOURS is designed to fill the gap between chapters of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE.

Currently a chapter of TGTT 2 consists of 2 comic pages followed by a bonus pin-up page featuring the work of a special guest artist.

MTJ TOURS will act as an interlude between chapters of TGTT 2 series providing our fans with fun and content rich bonus material as they await the next chapter of TGTT 2 series. As an added bonus this will provide TGTT2 team with additional development time for the series. This epic adventure is far from over and will continue into 2014.

:idea: WAIT!!!

Do you want more?

How about a Special Sneak Peak: DUSTY'S IN TROUBLE!

Click on THIS LINK to see DUSTY IN TROUBLE! and much more!
:imthedj:

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27

Last edited:
:D:D:D
Great!!!:typerhappy:
Did everybody see this? Tickling can give you a healthy living :D
Love that page, and I love that the beautiful Lotus was the ticklee this time :lover:
And we met (I think spawt bot's brothe) Snack bot :D Great guy, we need him at my own work place ;)

Great part of the tour. Thank you:man::woman:

I see so cleaning bot does come in other models still want my female one but snack bot is cool you need a waste bot (AKA: trash can/recycling bot) lol I see some evil things then. I need to start designing robots again now lol

:blush: If I had that snack machine i would be in Big trouble/ possibly very healthy by now :bubbleheart: Awesome Comic , it's fun to see Lotus get tickled :bubbleheart::hysteriatrain: I'm so excited, I was hoping for Dusty to get her Breasts/ Nipples Tickled now it's here, I am such a happy panda :bubbleheart:

Deemon: Tickling is ESSENTIAL for healthy living at MTJ publishing! LOL. And perhaps there are many bots: Spawt Bot, Snack Bot, Copy Bot, Coffee Bot, Shred Bot, Recycle Bot, Lap Top Bot, etc. LMAO. Maybe we will see more of themas we get deeper into the MTJ headquarters. ;-) What do you think?

Ticklefur: That's what Lotus ended up saying. ;-) I like seeing Lotus in this sort of scenario. Thinking seriously about including her more as a MTJ ticklelee. I think she'd be very good at it. ;-)

amkes: LMAO....alright....you may end up getting what you want here. A female Spawt Bot. Ho boy. This might get messy. (Get it....messy? Cuz she'd be a cleaning bot too.) XD

AE: You have no idea. You should see how they improve efficiency. Hint: Holly Humphries (Morandilas' part time executive assistant) puts on her "Screaming Lover" outfit. It definitely gets the job done. ;-)

ilovepinkhair: "happy panda" = lmao. Nice. Yeah, it's a ot of fun seeing Lotus finally getting some tickles. I think there's gonna be more to come. And as for Dusty....she's also a bit over due. We've got some real fun for her planned. I hope you love it. I know she's very excited about it. She doesn't want to be. But that's all part of the show. ;-) Thanks so much for the support.

Doc: Heh...Vargas does a pretty amazing job with comic expressions. One of my favorite aspects of his work. Thanks for the kind words, you big heap of talent, you!

And many thanks to all. There's more Great Tickle Trapping coming soon.

No srsly.

There is.

B

This is really cool tickling! I'll remember to brace myself or change my mind before picking up junk foods next time. :D

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

attachment.php

This week please enjoy page 20 of TGTT2... ;) (illustration by Rocio with colors by Rocio)

TGTT2_page20.jpg
Page 20 Notes:
The Bandito enlists the help of DarkHarp's Annie The Amatuer Pirate in tortuing the hapless Captain Dusty!

Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!

Annie The Amatuer Pirate's Introduction by TICKLEMANTIS
Once, she was little more than a kind-hearted girl in a port side town, the young fiery-haired lass dreamt big. She dreamt of a life buccaneering on the high seas! Caught in a dastardly plot of deception and mistaken identity, Annie found herself in the one place she’d always wanted to be, The Harlequin- an honest to goodness pirate ship! Unfortunately for the sweetly sensitive girl, her new crew not only discovered Annie’s ridiculously ticklish nature, but delighted in exploiting it too!

TGTT2_PirateAnnie.jpg
Above is Annie The Amatuer Pirate's character sketch by Rocio featuring bio info by TICKLEMANTIS

Ref_PirateAnnie.jpg
Above is the reference composite we sent Rocio for Annie The Amatuer Pirate.

ATAP1_Preview.jpg
Above is a comic page from The Amatuer Pirate's comic debut in Annie The Amateur Pirate #01 (May 2008)

ATAP5_Preview.jpg
Above is a comic page from Annie The Amateur Pirate #05 (April 2012)

SAVE $2.00 on the following Annie The Amateur Pirate comics...

Annie The Amateur Pirate #01
Annie The Amateur Pirate #02
Annie The Amateur Pirate #03
Annie The Amateur Pirate #04
Annie The Amateur Pirate #05

(This offer is good until 11/27/13)
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back