• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

My.... my mouth is dry like sand... cause I drooled too long :lover:
Damn!!! Ths page was so damn beautiful... threee soooo sexy ladies, painted by the wonderful Rocio:lover:
And what do we see? The new character for TGTT... btw. new, is not right :D
DARKHARP! You looks so damn beautiful, and let me say that I soooo love your works:typerhappy:
Annie is amazing stuff :D The way she blushes so hard in the comic is excellent:lover: The way she get the tickling and how she react is... amazo-ganto-matic!!!:lover::lover:
Glad to see that you have now a comic appearance :D
I sooo want to hear you voice... follow you in your siren's home and become one of you're... wait!? What did I say??? Damn your song allready got me :D

This is a sexy page:typerhappy: Pirates got her prices :D For loosing or winning... really wanna see that treatmant on Dusty ;) :D Seven time! Dusty is so amazing :D:D:D
But damn!!! Annie is such a lucky girl:lover: Get a treatment by two of the hootest ladies ever:lover:
Give her the fluffy feather... she likes it... deep inside her ;)
This!!! Is the start of a wonderful and delicous fun:woman:

Fantastic! I miss Annie, hope to see her tickled again by female pirates in the near future.

*gulp*

Huuwwuh......ha..haaaaa...haaave mercccyyy. Ever had one of those moments you were crushing so hard that you were afraid to make any sudden movements? Twiddling your thumbs and wondering if you'd make it out alive and whether you wanted to at all? Yep, that would be this here.

Even the wooden post looks wow! Rocio's return is enough to grab your attention and then you're charmed by the kitten-pawing-at-stuff pure(?) light of Lotus with a knock-you-on-your-bum debut of DarkHarp. TickleMantis' write up as the perfect compliment. Such beauty teasing beauty. A glorious resistance tickling. And the entire ordeal pulls you close, gives you a peck to make your heart flutter, smiles, giggles, and presses you back into your seat seductively.

This made an already splendid night some adjective that I can't summon. Psychic hugs for the lot of you.

Oooh! Yay! My debut is here :D
Thank you so much for all the kind words everyone! It's not a rare sight for me to see myself tickling Annie to bring her to tears! I'm happy that Roccio's beautiful drawing is finally putting it to life for y'all. I can't wait to see the next few installments! This series has been so amazing, I'm so lucky to have been a part of it :)

If I was a hillbilly, this is where I'd say "Ooooooh Dawgy!" :D

...what am I saying? "If".

There is something exceptionally SEXY in this installment! Kudos to you, ladies! It is visually… like what Colin said…delicious! Mmmmmmm… :)

I adore this page - this scene - this 3 page comic installment.

I mean, first of all - Annie is one of my all time favorite characters, as she is for a lot of folks. What an adorable fiery-haired little hotty.

Secondly, it's drawn and colored by the insanely talented Rocio!!!

Thirdly, OMFG LOOK HOW CAYOOOOOT LOTUS LOOKS!!! SHE'S ADORABLE!!!!

Fourthly, the introduction of Darkharp's character who looks like Jessica Rabbit and Michelle Pfeiffer from the Fabulous Baker Boys had a sexy love child who grew up right.

And lastly, why am I numbering what I say again?

Such a fantastic freaking page.

Love it all over the place.

B

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE TICKLE TORTURE LIST
A Four Part Pin-Up Mini-Series!

attachment.php

Please enjoy the fourth and final pin-up of this four part mini-series... ;) (illustration by CHURIN with colors by CHURIN and words by Bandito)

TTL04_Bounce.jpg

Pin-up Notes:
Jane and Hailey tickle Andi absolutely silly!

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #517 MTJ TOURS Episode VII
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #554 Tickle Torture List #1: Secret Agent Sonya
Post #565 Comic Page 31
Post #575 Tickle Torture List #2: White Lotus
Post #582 MTJ TOURS Episode VIII
Post #598 Tickle Torture List #3: Yoly
Post #602 Comic Page 32 & Spotlight on: DarkHarp!
Post #612 Tickle Torture List #4: The Bounce Chix
Post #625 Comic Page 33
Post #647 Comic Page 34
Post #659 MTJ TOURS Episode IX
Post #674 Comic Page 35
Post #678 Comic Page 36

Attachments

• TTL04_TMF.jpg
    TTL04_TMF.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 2,527
Last edited:
It's a freckles partay! We have one very proud Jane, a superhero figure on the table to play some "where does the hero want to be tickle loved?", .............a hand with an agreeable destination?! EH?! Hey, she's the one that decided. Far be it from us to disturb the natural habitat. And you know they mean business with the goggles off. *hrm*

Super job, you guys. Do you think that tablet has Skype? Surely it must.

Here they are:typerhappy:
The wonderful, sexy and perfect Bounce Chix:lover:
Damn! You know, who we wanna see on the TTL :D
You are so right... I bet they tickle each other, not matter on whch list the names are written ;)
Hailey looks like, she took some time on a tanning bed:D And I like this new look:lover:
Andi is the cute freckle girl we know, and so wonderful to see her in the ticklee position :D
Love all the lil' details on the table:) All this gilry, gaming stuff is so awesome :)
...but the best thing for me in this art is Janey... cause, she is.. Janey:lover::lover:

Thank you so much again for this perfect entry :D

nooo fair I wasn't prepared my brain my heart my my ........... *drool*

Love it! The "Mmm's" are in the details!! Thanks for sharing :)

Awww...thanks, FP! I love all those details that Churin added. He's got such a creative mind and a knack for really putting in time to make the scene. personal fave - the action figure. LOL.

It's a freckles partay! We have one very proud Jane, a superhero figure on the table to play some "where does the hero want to be tickle loved?", .............a hand with an agreeable destination?! EH?! Hey, she's the one that decided. Far be it from us to disturb the natural habitat. And you know they mean business with the goggles off. *hrm*

Super job, you guys. Do you think that tablet has Skype? Surely it must.

Let's face it: freckles are wonderful. They're like tiny little tickle targets. And Andi has about three million of them (but only one favorite - lol). Your comments always inspire, and give me a good chuckle at the same time. Owe you a PM, by the way. Will be coming this weekend for sure. Thanks for being such a true fan of the Chix, and knowing them so well.

As for the tablet - I'm positive it has Skype. The question is: does it occasionally get left on, inappropriately? Answer: gosh I hope so.

Here they are:typerhappy:
The wonderful, sexy and perfect Bounce Chix:lover:
Damn! You know, who we wanna see on the TTL :D
You are so right... I bet they tickle each other, not matter on whch list the names are written ;)
Hailey looks like, she took some time on a tanning bed:D And I like this new look:lover:
Andi is the cute freckle girl we know, and so wonderful to see her in the ticklee position :D
Love all the lil' details on the table:) All this gilry, gaming stuff is so awesome :)
...but the best thing for me in this art is Janey... cause, she is.. Janey:lover::lover:

Thank you so much again for this perfect entry :D

Well, Janey isn't really talking to you right now. LMAO. You know why. :p

And Hailey definitely looks a little darker than usual. Maybe she's just been tanning a bit, as you suggested. But spray on tanning, cuz she doesn't want to get skin cancer. XD

Thanks for all your wonderful support, my good friend!!! You are so appreciated. Except by Jane - who's really mad at you right now. ;-)

nooo fair I wasn't prepared my brain my heart my my ........... *drool*

No one is EVER prepared for the ticklish hotness that is the Bounce Chix. We should issue safety goggles and heart medication when entering their apartment. XD Thanks, mate. You rock.

More Great Tickle Trap to come soon,

B

Well, Janey isn't really talking to you right now. LMAO. You know why. :p

And Hailey definitely looks a little darker than usual. Maybe she's just been tanning a bit, as you suggested. But spray on tanning, cuz she doesn't want to get skin cancer. XD

Thanks for all your wonderful support, my good friend!!! You are so appreciated. Except by Jane - who's really mad at you right now. ;-)

*stands with 100 red roses, 100 pizza coupons, two bondage sets and some fluffy feathers at janes door... with tears in my eyes*
I'm a completely idiot, my love.... please don't give me the promise ring back....!!!!
I do everything... damn how could I forgot the only person I really have a huge crush in...

What a delicious tickling! One of the interesting things about TGTT is to see the epic sexy heroines (like the Bounce Chix here) drawn by another artist. It makes me see their personalities with surprise, then it makes me smile because I could imagine the vulnerability when I read them in the novel. Then I realize, the fiction transforms at different level. That makes this project very flexible, pro-team workmanship and evolving positively. :)

*stands with 100 red roses, 100 pizza coupons, two bondage sets and some fluffy feathers at janes door... with tears in my eyes*
I'm a completely idiot, my love.... please don't give me the promise ring back....!!!!
I do everything... damn how could I forgot the only person I really have a huge crush in...

**Janey punches yoy so hard you see stars**

Oh, no worries, my friend. **Whispers** She only does that to people she likes.

**Jane glares at Bandito and pulls her fist back**

Yikes!! Got any more of those pizza coupons, buddy? LMAO.

What a delicious tickling! One of the interesting things about TGTT is to see the epic sexy heroines (like the Bounce Chix here) drawn by another artist. It makes me see their personalities with surprise, then it makes me smile because I could imagine the vulnerability when I read them in the novel. Then I realize, the fiction transforms at different level. That makes this project very flexible, pro-team workmanship and evolving positively. :)

I'm with you, Bohy...there's something so awesome about being able to see these different characters interpreted and drawn by other folks. Whole different sides of their personalities come out. I know it's been one of the coolest aspects of TGTT for me. Not to mention - something about the sexiness that Churin brings to the Bounce Chix just brings a huge smirk to my bandito face. It's under my mask, but it's still there. XD

You rock, Bohy.

Saturday night comes.....

And ya know what THAT means!!!!

B

**Janey punches yoy so hard you see stars**

Oh, no worries, my friend. **Whispers** She only does that to people she likes.

**Jane glares at Bandito and pulls her fist back**

Yikes!! Got any more of those pizza coupons, buddy? LMAO.

I was never so happy to get slapped:typerhappy:
And no worries, here... I have some more coupons for you.
Wait... I see I forgot a coupon for my sorry to Jane. A coupon to be her slave for a week.
...mh? This coupon is needless. I think after my proposal I'm officially her slave for lifetime :D

I cant wait for the next page...is it coming today *crosses fingers*

I'm working on it as I type this.... :typerhappy:

:ermm: Well, I suppose that it isn't possible for me to be working on it as I am actually typing this...

Or is it? :mwahaha:

BTW... How hilarious is this emoticon... :pie: :laughhard:

Back to work! :yessir:

Jim
MTJpub.com

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

attachment.php

This week please enjoy page 33 of TGTT2... ;) (illustration & colors by Rocio)

TGTT2_page33.jpg
Page 33 Notes:

DarkHarp and White Lotus continue to tickle the adorably ticklish Amateur Pirate out of her mind!

SAVE $25% off of the first two issues of Annie The Amateur Pirate comics...

Annie01_Cover.jpg Annie02_Cover.jpg

(This offer is good until 02/28/14)

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #517 MTJ TOURS Episode VII
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #554 Tickle Torture List #1: Secret Agent Sonya
Post #565 Comic Page 31
Post #575 Tickle Torture List #2: White Lotus
Post #582 MTJ TOURS Episode VIII
Post #598 Tickle Torture List #3: Yoly
Post #602 Comic Page 32 & Spotlight on: DarkHarp!
Post #612 Tickle Torture List #4: The Bounce Chix
Post #625 Comic Page 33
Post #647 Comic Page 34
Post #659 MTJ TOURS Episode IX
Post #674 Comic Page 35
Post #678 Comic Page 36

Attachments

• TGTT2_page33_TMF.jpg
    TGTT2_page33_TMF.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 3,225
Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back