• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

OK, now look, I really try not to use expletives in posts on here but

OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOD

I'd forgotten already.

Rocio's boob drawing makes my insides go wonky.

I really wish I had a more erudite response to the first page of this new validation of human existence but I really don't.

It's really all just downhill from here. Every new page of this I will just be a drooling mess unable to express any kind of valid opinion.

So let me just say I love all of you and blabble blabble blabble boobs and lovely tickling gurgle tickling lovely

And so on...

THANK YOU

Soooo glad you brought this back!!! Hope to see some Maggs and Tammi the Tickle Witch!!!

Eeeee! I am SO excited for TGTT 2! Rocio is simply AMAZING, that first page wow! It is a HUGE privilege to be involved this time around and work with some of the communities top talents, I am thrilled! Also toss me into the pile of folks who can't wait to see how the lovely ladies of MTJ get their just desserts! :justlips:

Last edited:
I'm back again... and for sure will be back for more! SUPERB!!! This is really a mark of leadership and fun collaboration!

AWESOME!!!!! wow wow wow! what a great start! fast Forward next sunday please!!!

We actually feel the same way. We can't wait to share the next page with you guys!

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

This is the start??? The first page and I'm near the hardest heartattack ever!!!:bugeyed:
You guys are absolutly awesome:lover:

Okay, what we see, is the direct connection to the last panel of TGTT1, and I was very sure, Janey is the one, who laughed her ass off:lover::lover::lover:
As much as I'm jealous about the G-Girlz (cause they can tickle the girl I'm obssessed for :D) as much I am impressed and hot by seeing this :D

My favorite girl in the whole Tickle Galaxy get a real hot treatment. Love how the other villains watch at this scene :D
Again, I love Rocios art style. This sweaty torturous body, and those screaming, laughing mouth... fanastic, so real:yayzorz:
I feel a bit sorry, for my beloved Janey... but only a bit ;)
I bet she have fun :D

Okay, we all know, breaking Janey, and bringing her to the top of ultimate pleasure is hard. Only a few did.
But the G-Girlz are professionals, they trained a lot on Yenny :lover: Bet they do it.
But what I see? Poor Janey do not have her alien-toe-ring on. This means if she have her ticklegasms... she will not bounce away, and so she will be still a captive of the mtj crew :D
Will be a loooot of fun.
Cannot wait to see what happens next. You guys will made my sundays finally again to the best day of the week:man::woman:

And again: You saw how wonderul TGTT1 was. How many page views, how many fans. You gave us a wonderful a Comic, a wonderful gift. Maybe the best in the whole Tickle-Time-Line :lover:
Everybody who worked on it, is a hero for our deepest fanatsies and our favorite thing on entire earth :tickle:
Perfect Story, perfect arts, all our favorite Characters... and this was only the first Issue. Now the second one is here. And we will see much more wonderful things :)

Thank you soooo much again.
I discoverd my love for feet and tickling when I was very young. Then, 2001 I searched a bit in the internet and found the TMF. I never thought that this would be my favorite page in internet over the time :pounce:
Here is my headquarter of happiness.
Thank you for givin' me... givin' us a place to be so happy :man::woman:

PS: I love Janey. If you let her finally free. I really have to ask Deeto for permission to marry her :D

Your feedback and wonderful appreciation means a great deal to all of us. Thank you so much!

One of the Gomez Girls in socks, socked tickling is the best, the act of depriving the last bit of protection as they go insane

There really is a lack of sock tickling action in the genre. Hopefully this will be a small step towards correcting that. I will make it a point to keep it in mind for future publications.

YES! So glad this is out now!
Quoted for truth! :boogie:

Best. Cover. Ever. :)

C

I think that sums it up nicely :)

Huh; going by the cover it looks like our former victims are as keen to tickle their would-be rescuers as they are their tormentors. No complaints here; they should have been more competent! They totally have this coming...;)

So glad you guys are doing this again.

I'm glad you're glad because were glad too!

"And here... we... Go!"

Thanks for giving us a round 2, looking forward to seeing how this plays out!

J :jester: J

You're very welcome!

there ya go

It was my pleasure ;)

Looking good so far...

The Gomez Girls are doing a professional job as you would expect. Leaving no stone unturned, no flesh unstimulated... ;)

But I can't wait to see them get a taste of their own medicine... They have a decade long tickle debt that needs to be repaid... :D

Truer words have never been spoken!

omgomgomgomg it is my favorite girl getting tickled off the back <3<3,#
I want to help but can't stop starring, but poor Jane.........ohhhh my

Poor Jane? It took a great deal of work and expense to get her in that position. She should be thanking us!!

You speak out of my heart :D
I saw the G-Girlz so often, and only can remember a very few moments, where she gets her own medicine :D
And I think, the TGTT2 will give us this :lover:

Indeed it will...:mwahaha:

ooooooooo myyyyyy goooood i cant wait for more, the best comic ever an have a second :shock::shock:
plz plz plz realise 2 pages

All in the fullness of time my friend. (But I wish it was yesterday)

Sundays suddenly look lovelier!
Thanks to all involved, I surely appreciate your effort and generosity

I agree... Sunday's really are better when TGTT is in session!

Great cover art and sample! Thanks for sharing it here. :D

You're welcome bud!

This is relative to my interests...go on. I can not wait to see how this gets turned on to the tormentors.

Ah yes...Revenge will be sooooooo sweet!

Fantastic.

Thank you!

:happyhop: I'm so excited , I love the first comic so much :redheart: now there is a second one AWESOME :bouncybou The first page is amazing I love everything about it especially how Jane's body is drawn. So sexy and perfect :redheart: I can't wait for more, I'm hoping Dusty gets her three breasts tickled and Sonya gets her revenge on lexi just like she did on sonya :blaugh: no pants. Thank you so much for doing this comic , I love you so much :redheart: :pounce:

You're very welcome, and we love you too!

Very nice!

Thank you for your feedback!

Now we can officially say: "The fun has been doubled!"

Indeed it has! :boogie:

One page in, and I'm already in love with it! :boogie: Really like how it picks up right from where it left off. :D

And poor Jane :scared: she's getting put through a real torture session by account of all that sweat, lol.

But soon enough, those dastardly Gomez Girls will FINALLY get whats coming to them after all those years of torturing Yenny. It's payback time, bitches! :mwahaha:

I agree... I particularly love the fact that Bandito picked up TGTT #2 right where the first serial left off.

Thank you!

Can I just say how badass Maggs looks on the cover :headbang: :yourock:

After your feedback I had to give the cover another look and you nailed it. Maggs pose is completely badass.

Looking good.

Nice of you to say so!

OK, now look, I really try not to use expletives in posts on here but

OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOD

I'd forgotten already.

Rocio's boob drawing makes my insides go wonky.

I really wish I had a more erudite response to the first page of this new validation of human existence but I really don't.

It's really all just downhill from here. Every new page of this I will just be a drooling mess unable to express any kind of valid opinion.

So let me just say I love all of you and blabble blabble blabble boobs and lovely tickling gurgle tickling lovely

And so on...

THANK YOU

Without a doubt... Rocio's work is the bomb!

Thank you!

Soooo glad you brought this back!!! Hope to see some Maggs and Tammi the Tickle Witch!!!

Don't worry... We left no stone unturned in TGTT 2!

Eeeee! I am SO excited for TGTT 2! Rocio is simply AMAZING, that first page wow! It is a HUGE privilege to be involved this time around and work with some of the communities top talents, I am thrilled! Also toss me into the pile of folks who can't wait to see how the lovely ladies of MTJ get their just desserts! :justlips:

It is a great honor to be working with all of you talented folks on this project.

BTW... Don't worry the ticklish have nowhere to hide here at MTJ Publishing!

I'm back again... and for sure will be back for more! SUPERB!!! This is really a mark of leadership and fun collaboration!

Let me let you in on a little secret..... YOU ROCK!

Thank you for all of your support and fierce loyalty.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Amazing! This is just one reminder of how awesome MTJ has been for the tickling community; not only did we get the original epic, but so soon, a sequel? What can I say, but you rock!

Hey y'all:

My plan was to come in and reply to everyone who has posted on TGTT2:R thus far with like a personal message. But to be honest - there's been too darn much feedback so far! LOL. And Jim honestly replied perfectly to everyone. Maybe I'll just jump in and comment to the most recent feedback.

Sooooo...I just wanted to pop in and say a huge THANKS for all the wonderful support on THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE. This comic has been a labor of love and we are simple so delighted to be able to share it with all of you.

Kunzite: I think you rock even more, my friend. It's contributors like you who have built this genre with your amazing stories and captivating characters. I'm delighted you like TGTT2 so far. I hope you stay tuned. I think some of the "plot points" will be right up your alley.

cardman: Sorry to hear that, buddy. We'll make sure your message gets passed along to the appropriate people. Our people will contact his people, who will then contact Ozzy. At which point he will contact his people who will contact our people who will contact us. Jeeziz...why do we even HAVE people? This is gonna take forever! LOL. Please enjoy TGTT2 in the meantime.

footamateur: The entire thing is the revenge part. True story. Jane helped lead a failed rescue team to foil the ticklish efforts of the MTJ Corporation. Now the MTJ villains are getting their ticklish revenge. So enjoy it....now. LOL. Thanks for the kind feedback, buddy.

Socrates: Thanks man!!!

pollo: Haven't we teased enough? We don't want to kill anyone.

laughinggaszone: That's a damn good point actually. It kinda IS a moral imperative. The only hitch is this is a group of utterly immoral villains. Let us try to work some magic. Thanks for your support, buddy.

Doctor Zombie: Reeeeeeeeeeeally? **The Gomez Girls begin slowly advancing towards Doc Zombie with a canister of laughing gas and various tickle tools** You are now officially on the tickle torture list. What? You did it to yourself really. LMAO. Thanks for being such an awesome GREAT TICKLE TRAP fan, my friend.

Alrighty...

Enough of me and my shennanigans.

Cuz you all know what tomorrow is........RIGHT?

Will Jane be able to escape her naked ticklish torment??? Will she be able to somehow, using a deadly combination of gymnastics and Muay Thai martial arts, ninja kick the dangerous G Girls right into a set of inescapable stocks, which begins forty seven pages of merciless tickle torture??? Or will they slowly discover Jane's most ticklish, most bashful, most secret of tickle spots???

Yeah.

There's only one way you're gonna find out.

DON'T.

TOUCH.

THAT.

DIAL.

<.<

>.>

Deeto

Cuz you all know what tomorrow is........RIGHT?

Will Jane be able to escape her naked ticklish torment??? Will she be able to somehow, using a deadly combination of gymnastics and Muay Thai martial arts, ninja kick the dangerous G Girls right into a set of inescapable stocks, which begins forty seven pages of merciless tickle torture??? Or will they slowly discover Jane's most ticklish, most bashful, most secret of tickle spots???

Yeah.

There's only one way you're gonna find out.

DON'T.

TOUCH.

THAT.

DIAL.

<.<

>.>

Deeto

Yeah!!! :typerhappy:
Tomorow is the day, where we see, what happens next to the beautiful Janey :lover:
I could bet, you don't let her jump out of her bonding and tie the girls down.
For two reasons: 1st) I bet Janey is a bit pissed of, but deep inside she so start to love it, and don't want a 'break-up' again :D
and 2nd) ...the G-Gilrz tickle her! Een janey know this is a privilege ;)

I have to read the next pager really intense... cause I bet the G-girlz could find Janeys most intense spots. Her tiger stripes :lover:
...so... I cannot wait :typerhappy:

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

attachment.php

This week please enjoy the second page of TGTT2... ;)

TGTT2_page02.jpg

Page Two Notes:
Poor ticklish Jane's torture continues at the hands of the merciless Gomez Girls!

We hope that you enjoy this second installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #517 MTJ TOURS Episode VII
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #554 Tickle Torture List #1: Secret Agent Sonya
Post #565 Comic Page 31
Post #575 Tickle Torture List #2: White Lotus
Post #582 MTJ TOURS Episode VIII
Post #598 Tickle Torture List #3: Yoly
Post #602 Comic Page 32 & Spotlight on: DarkHarp!
Post #612 Tickle Torture List #4: The Bounce Chix
Post #625 Comic Page 33
Post #647 Comic Page 34
Post #659 MTJ TOURS Episode IX
Post #674 Comic Page 35
Post #678 Comic Page 36
Post #687 Comic Page 37
Post #697 THE GREAT TICKLE... SNEAK PREVIEW!
Post #707 Comic Page 38
Post #728 MTJ TOURS Episode X
Post #737 Comic Page 39
Post #752 Comic Page 40
Post #770 Comic Page 41
Post #785 Comic Page 42
Post #792 Comic Page 43
Post #797 Comic Page 44 (FINAL PAGE!)
PUBLISHER'S NOTE...
Please be sure to check out the ORIGINAL... THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!
TickleTrap01_pg00.jpg

Over 23+ comic pages (FREE) + character bio's, pin-ups and more!

Last edited:
:typerhappy:
Yeah!!!!

As I said, they found the spot:D The G-Girlz know how to tickle. And they will treat those damn sexy "tiger-stripes":lover:
I dooo remember where the Cheerleaders tickled her... and this is one of the best written parts in the tickle-history :D
My knees shiver if I think about it... and sometimes I wished, the Ravens really recorded their treatment and put it into the internet :lover:
I would watch this 24/7 ;)

Okay, without exaggeration: Those first twi pages show how grand this Comic will be:D

For the Moment Jane will suffer, but if the G-Girlz reach her very senitive Spot... then she will act in another way:lover:
Darn... why is Sunday always one time in a week :D

I love the panels. How sexy Janey looks. Beautiful skin, amazing breasts. The sweat, the spittle.... this is sooooo perfect.
I have a new desktop background :typerhappy:

Wonderful work... You cannot know how happy you make me:man::woman:

Last edited:
As ever, the artwork is OUTSTANDING. Truly incredible. The tickling is magnificient, wonderfully and erotically intense ~ need more of that, and I'd love to see some of these girls finally breaking and begging *for it* :wub:

I'm trying to recall which cheerleaders the Gomez twin is referring to... when I read the line, my first thought went waaayyy back to the Swedish Snowboard Team girls in the ski cabin, having their ticklish, romantic way with Jane :bubbleheart:

DEAR LORD! the art is just amazing! some of the best Comic art I've seen in my life! and...OH GOD...how would I wish we could see the tickling RIGHT THERE!!! Just move the "camera" down so we can take a look where the Gomez Girls feather her...

Outstanding work! "Setting the clock on next sunday" wake me then please! Cant wait for Page 3!

I've barely got my breath back from TGTT #1 and here I am already knocked for six by part 2!

Ms Zucchi's work never misses a beat, every panel faultless which such attention to detail! This latest page is so good, so intimate, I almost feel guilty looking. Almost!

I know there's a whole heap of characters to squeeze into this epic publication, but I've got to admit my fingers are crossed for that sassy special agent Sonya to make an appearance soon...

i love this comic o love rocio shes and a amsing artist

O_O *brain trying to run from this sight* poor Janey, I want to help but can't

I can already tell this post will match if not exceed the number of views from the previous installment.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back