• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

Looks like the tables have swiftly already been turned on them thanks to the treacherous Noobsaibot(Bandito), Shao Kahn(OZ), and Sapphire Rhodonite(White Lotus). Seems Mr. Big(MTJ) has already grown bored and shaken things up. I can not wait for the who gets who on the where, but first I thank you artists for the extra page this week.

I d not consider Jane being tormented because well...she enjoys...the defiance of it all. I feel over time the more the torture goes on for her the more she not only loves it but the challenge of it.

First and formost The Gomez twins are a long long time coming after they have only had scant showings here and there over the decade plus they have been around. Do I dare ask that we finally discover where their most ticklish spots are?

Then there is the Doctor. Though she is relatively new it is always good to see the dominant get theirs and the sooner the better.

Then there is Anabelle and Lexi...what can I say they are the most unlucky lers of the bunch. always getting back what they dish plus. Wether self inflicted(Lexi) or just more then could handle(Anabelle) these two always seem to get it almost immediately afterwords.

I like that the revenge has started :) I hope i get to see the white lotus getting tickled too :) Maybe it will be too much too wish if annie also gets it?

Hang on, in the last page Jane's bellybutton was an innie. At what point did it pop into an outie?

Hang on, in the last page Jane's bellybutton was an innie. At what point did it pop into an outie?

Looks like an outie to me in all the pages, however a clear view of it is obstructed by a feather in one panel, words in another, and rope on the cover.

Just so insanely HAAAWWWWTTT!!!! More more more! :wub:

And to be naughty... would love to see Lotus under the feather, too ;)

Enjoying this comic, just as much as the first. Awesome job so far.

Off-topic question:

Are the Gomez Girls the Blanko Goth Twins, or are they wholly different characters based upon the goth twins?

Oh yes... It should be unlawful for how long those Gomez Girls escaped revenge... now they can receive the proper punishment!

Off-topic question:

Are the Gomez Girls the Blanko Goth Twins, or are they wholly different characters based upon the goth twins?

I guess you can say they are two different sister twin groups with similar occupations in regularly tickling a certain blue haired Boricua with huge feet and any other Puerto Ricans they can find...

Aside from the contrasting skin colors... the only real differences are the GGs have nothing to do but tickle people... While the BGTs go to a modeling university, work for an eccentric male fashion model, live in a castle and get paid to tickle surfers for half an hour... (heck that's probably why they aren't working for MTJ now... ;) )

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

TGTT2_TMF04.jpg

This week please enjoy page 5 of TGTT2... ;)

TGTT2_page05.jpg

Page 5 Notes:
I think we can all agree... These two have had this coming for a very long time!

Bottom panel revised 6/24/13: Gomez Girl on left is now be tickled by Yoly's fingers (replaced feather) on her sock covered foot. Additionally one sock has been removed in preparation for the next page of the comic.

Page 5 Original Format
'
TGTT2_page05_Original.jpg

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #517 MTJ TOURS Episode VII
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #554 Tickle Torture List #1: Secret Agent Sonya
Post #565 Comic Page 31
Post #575 Tickle Torture List #2: White Lotus
Post #582 MTJ TOURS Episode VIII
Post #598 Tickle Torture List #3: Yoly
Post #602 Comic Page 32 & Spotlight on: DarkHarp!
Post #612 Tickle Torture List #4: The Bounce Chix
Post #625 Comic Page 33
Post #647 Comic Page 34
Post #659 MTJ TOURS Episode IX
Post #674 Comic Page 35
Post #678 Comic Page 36
Post #687 Comic Page 37
Post #697 THE GREAT TICKLE... SNEAK PREVIEW!
Post #707 Comic Page 38
Post #728 MTJ TOURS Episode X
Post #737 Comic Page 39

Last edited:
Yoly Looks soo evil in those pics! Awesome stuff guys! Wow...the Gomez Girls are in SOO MUCH TROUBLE!

Very nice job!
I imagine that one of the twin has an innie and the other has an outie! :p

:typerhappy:
Sunday... and I am sooo happy.
Finally a new page of the awesome TGTT 2.
And we see what we all wanted for centuries. A new tickling of the G-Girlz :D
They give so mnay tickling, they torture so great... and they get soooooo less tickling for themselve ;)

Now we see the beautiful Yoly, and the great Ozzy, tickling two of the meanest girls in the tickle universe :lover:
Yoly looks sooooo damn beautiful in the middle panel:) She is sucha cutie :)

The G-Girlz look hot in their outfits, And one with sock and one bare, so every fan gets what you like :D:D:D
This is a wonderful warm up:man::woman:

Fantastic :)

Ah, the Gomez Girls finally getting what they secretly love. If they wind up naked as well (we hope) then allllll the better :wub:

:bounce:

YES! FINALLY! :excited: SOOOOOOOOO satisfying to see those G-Girls get what's coming to them!

I really hope that one twin gets her socks removed; wouldn't want her to miss out on the fun of having her bare soles tickled! :firedevil

Page 5 was awesome! I can't wait to see more of the Gomez girls getting tickled.

Always wanted to see the Gomez girlz getting it in Rocio-style.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back