• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

Let's see: Beautiful ticklish hottie trapped and tied up with her big, soft, super ticklish feet ripe for the picking?

CHECK, PLEASE!!!

Okay, how do you make this?
Every page is a surprise, and every panel is like a gift :D

Wow, you are sooooo damn great... and unbelievable mean ;)
Hehe, such a wonderful idea: Stipp begs for stopping, and the ticklers do so... but then there comes another one :D
Just hilarious :D
Pooooor Stipp. She is sooo damn ticklish, and the ticklers are so damn mean :D, love how evil Tomato look and I love his reason, why he tickle :D:D:D

And then he comes... or she.... maybe it :D The legendary Spawt bot :typerhappy:
Thank you for let him come back in TGTT 2... maybe Ferdinand will come back, too.... ;)

And again a great praise to the fantastic art.
Stipp looks so tortured and I love to see one of her sexy nipples :lover:
And while I see her suffering, sweating and laughing I ask myself one question:
Is Stipp wearing a panty or is she naked unter her ripped off skirt? :lover:
I hope for the last... and I hope Spawt Bot will discover this :D

Wonderful page and another great sunday, thanks to you all :man::woman:

Ha ha ha. You're awesome, Deemon.

We figured that at this point Spawt Bot is just sorta part of the team.

As for Ferdinand the Zombie Hand...let's just say her's still got a couple tricks up his sleeve. If her had any. Sleeves, that is.

You haven't seen the last of either of these bad boys.

Thanks for all your wonderfulness, buddy,

B

What a great match... Stipp and the ultra-dynamic and enigmatic Spawt Bot!!! Love it! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

What a great match... Stipp and the ultra-dynamic and enigmatic Spawt Bot!!! Love it! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

The internet sensation that is Spawt Bot! Versus the undead, undeniable, and unbelievably popular Stipp!

It's hotness in the making.

Stay tuned for a super cool installment tomorrow.

Sunday.

TGTT Day!

B

Please stand by for this important PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT! :bugeyed:

Greetings folks!

I just wanted to give you a heads up and let you know that this weeks TGTT 2 serial will be released late afternoon (Before 5pm PST.) on Sunday, 7/28/13

:ty:

Jim
MTJpub.com

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

TGTT2_TMF08.jpg

This week please enjoy page 10 of TGTT2... ;)

TGTT2_page10.jpg

Page 10 Notes:
Tomato Dragon and Rocio and SPAWT BOT gang tickle poor Stipplewitz

Additional Page Notes: TGTT 2 is designed so that the tickling scenes would be expandable and allow for bonus pin-up pages from other artists involved in the project. Page 10 is a result of this planning and features a pin-up by Tomato Dragon and colors by Rocio.

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2 Bonus Content!

Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon

Tomato Dragon's Introduction by Pawfeather

Meet Tomato Dragon...

After a farmer, unknowingly, planted his crops in a former nuclear blast site, some of his vegetables (fruit) began to take on strange and mutated forms. From this batch, a single tomato would grow up to be one of the most feared modern crime lords.

Tomato Dragon began his life of crime partaking in petty thefts. Stealing for wiseguys much higher on the totem pole than himself. He'd crack safes, make drop offs and pick ups, and even deliver the occasional coffee and cannolis. But little by little, TD began to gain recognition. TD soon shot to the top, when he pushed a Boss out of the line of fire of a competing "family." The bullet grazed TD's cheek, leaving it's tell tale scar.

TGTT2_TomatoDragon.jpg

Above is Tomato Dragon's character sketch by Rocio featuring bio info by Pawfeather!

TomatoDragon.jpg

Above is the character design for Tomato Dragon that Pawfeather created for his MTJ persona that Rocio used for reference

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2 Bonus Content!

Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon

Stipplewitz's Introduction by Pawfeather

Meet Stipplewitz...

Through centuries, and spanning the globe multiple times, determined to conquer all who inhabit it, the immortal creature named Stipplewitz, continues her eternal crave to rule all mortals. While being everlasting does have its perks, Stipplewitz was cursed, as a saving grace to the mortals, that they might be able to vanquish her one day. She was imbued with super sensitive skin, and, with prolonged exposure to tickling, would laugh herself to death. However, upon death, she was always revived by her lizard dragon sidekick.

Stipplewitz in THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2!

As a team we decided early on that while we wanted Rocio Zucchi to capture the essence of the iconic characters that would be featured in The Great Tickle Trap. We also wanted her to be free to infuse them with her own vision.

TGTT2_Stipplewitz.jpg

Above is Stipplewitz character sketch by Rocio featuring bio info by Pawfeather!

Stipplewitz_Ref.jpg

Above is the reference composite we sent Rocio for Stipplwitz

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #517 MTJ TOURS Episode VII
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #554 Tickle Torture List #1: Secret Agent Sonya
Post #565 Comic Page 31
Post #575 Tickle Torture List #2: White Lotus
Post #582 MTJ TOURS Episode VIII
Post #598 Tickle Torture List #3: Yoly
Post #602 Comic Page 32 & Spotlight on: DarkHarp!
Post #612 Tickle Torture List #4: The Bounce Chix
Post #625 Comic Page 33
Post #647 Comic Page 34
Post #659 MTJ TOURS Episode IX
Post #674 Comic Page 35
Post #678 Comic Page 36

Last edited:
Well, we're now 10 pages into the TGTT2, and I gotta say the artwork has been spec-tickle-tacular. Truly incredible. Speaking for myself, the first 3 pages have easily been the best so far, with P.3 taking the #1 spot for pure, intense, fabulous, erotic tickle action. :lover:

Thanks to the entire team so, so much :bowing:

:omg:

so is there anywhere where I can sign u to aid in these girl torture??? like a apprenticeship program???

In with less than sixty seconds to spare! Your timing is impeccable Jim :D

Mind boggling quality lads and ladies, I especially love all the little details -I hope we get to see those spear-feathers in action!

This is just, continually awesome. Like, really really awesome. Congratulations to all concerned, and massive 'thank you's'.

Holy freaking darn :typerhappy:
What a great page :)
I could say, poor poor Stip... but I will not do it :devil:
Beautiful expression and so legendary speech bubbles :D
especially the "not yet" is so damn fantastic :D
Think they havt to wait to find the lizard dragon, then they can tickle her over the limits ;)
...or maybe they wait, till they have a camera in the underworld ;)

BTw. genius lance at the wall :D Will we see them in action?
And please tell the spaat bot that I see a lil bit of dirt under her dress. He need to clean there :D

The new Bios are great, too. This is a real great origin of TD. Did I get in any trouble if I say, that I always have to think about the movie "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" :D:D:D
And the Stipp bio is very awesome. Especially the part with the ears :lover: Need to test that... but I bet I will be dead in the corner before I am ten steps away from her ;)

Great page, and another wonderful sunday. And let me say again:
All heal to the sexy-beautiness. Stip is so right! Who need a heavy armor, even if her skin is deadly sensitive? Sexy clothes are way better :D

This second pin up is far more epic than the first. Loving how this just keeps getting better and better!

Its just as well you're releasing these one a week. More than that and my brain might run out of my ears!
As always, excellent work.

Hey sorry for the late reply, y'all. Spent much of the week at the ER. Me sainted mother decided to have a small case of anaphylactic shock. Sheesh. Turns out that being allergic to anti-biotics is sorta bad for ya. Anyway - wanted to respond to a few folks:

Ticklefur: Thanks for all your support, mate. I think you'll find the next few pages to be to your tastes. Screaming topless green-haired tickle action. Hard to beat. ;-) You'll have to let us know.

amkes: Yes. MTJ, a subsidiary of Mega-Huge Incorporated, does have an internship program. But we should warn ya - it's pretty competitive.

Mantis: Among his many dark skills, Jim also happens to be a timing Ninja. Thanks bud.

munchie01: We officially declare you to be "awesome" yourself. Thanks tremendously for the kudos.

Deemon: You're the best buddy. Always an absolute delight to read one of your posts. And you know Spawt Bot...he always does a very thorough job cleaning!

Inigo: THX!

Jo: A perfectly fair question. The answer: as soon as we can catch her. She is a secret assassin ninja. Very tough to actually get into bondage. But rest assured we have our best men on the job. I take it you'd like to see her cackling under the feather?

Ghostely: Brain-dripping ears, although pretty cool, are not really what we're going for with TGTT. LOL. You're wonderful, buddy. Thanks so much for the kind feedback.

Bohy: Ya like that?? Cuz you're not too far down that list, you know? LOL. TD and Roccio did an amazing job on the Stipp pages. So glad you enjoyed them.

DH: It takes a master to know a master. I just feel lucky to be around so many talented folks on this project. You're all pretty damn amazing.

PQ: YAY!

So stay tuned, and buckle your cyber restraints in place.

Tomorrow a page is coming that is just....

....just....

Well, you'll have to see it to believe it.

Thank you all for your wonderful feedback and support,

B

Bohy: Ya like that?? Cuz you're not too far down that list, you know? LOL. TD and Roccio did an amazing job on the Stipp pages. So glad you enjoyed them.

Hee-heee... You know that I am one of the strong followers of TFTT. I do like what I see in every installment. Dont...STAP! :D :D :D :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back