• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

:lover::lover:
:omg:
Holy freaking god:typerhappy:
This is so damn hot and sexy:) And so ticklish in many ways:lover:
Rocio showed us again how damn great her arts are:lover:
So sexy and adorable, I can't take my eyes of it.
Annie is such a hysterical girl when she get tickled for a longer time:D This is so cute and hot :)
And what I like the most, again I can see why I love Lotus so much :D
She is right, it's great to tickle red-heads :D
...and I bet in the next page we will see a hysterical DarkHarp.:lover:
We will see Annie and her creator in pure ecstasy:lover::lover:
Damn! So many sexy tickling... my brain is melting in joy :D

Thank you again... you all guys of mtj... or dream-come-true-guys :D
:man::woman:

ohhh god nooo don't do it White Lotus my nose is already bleeding I can't take two red heads being torture at once...... Bandito do something. >.<

Rocio knocks it out of the park once again! The dark, sexy tones of these pages are making my mouth water! I can't wait to see the rest of this line-up! I, of course, couldn't keep my hands to myself when it came to my gals. So I hope you enjoy next week's page! :)
<3

Rocio knocks it out of the park once again! The dark, sexy tones of these pages are making my mouth water! I can't wait to see the rest of this line-up! I, of course, couldn't keep my hands to myself when it came to my gals. So I hope you enjoy next week's page! :)
<3

I hope u'll get Annie as good as in Annie 5...please say yes!!

Call this a thread hijack or whatever. And I'm not quoting people because I'm not going to get into specific people pissing contests.

Those of you who come into this thread, just like you did in the first one, making comments about "this comic was better when Rocio was the artist" or "will Rocio do these pages" and all that? What's wrong with you? No, in all complete and total honesty, what is wrong with you?

There is one thing if you like the work of an artist better. Art is subjective. Always has been and will be. But this is a project that has been crowdsourced to MTJ Publishing artists from the very onset. It is a piece of collaboration. And frankly? All you people are pulling your pants down and taking a steaming hot piss on the other people who are exceptionally talented who contribute content to this FREE project which is for the community. You do it to Bandito and Darkharp and Bohemianne and others. Rocio is talented. Don't build her up by taking away from the talents of the other people within this project. It's insulting. They won't say it because they're all extremely nice folk. By doing this, you look like there is something wrong with you, and also? You make it more difficult for projects like this to live if they are seen as such thankless tasks.

Thanks to all the artists for all their work on both Traps, and can't wait to see more.

Call this a thread hijack or whatever. And I'm not quoting people because I'm not going to get into specific people pissing contests.

Those of you who come into this thread, just like you did in the first one, making comments about "this comic was better when Rocio was the artist" or "will Rocio do these pages" and all that? What's wrong with you? No, in all complete and total honesty, what is wrong with you?

There is one thing if you like the work of an artist better. Art is subjective. Always has been and will be. But this is a project that has been crowdsourced to MTJ Publishing artists from the very onset. It is a piece of collaboration. And frankly? All you people are pulling your pants down and taking a steaming hot piss on the other people who are exceptionally talented who contribute content to this FREE project which is for the community. You do it to Bandito and Darkharp and Bohemianne and others. Rocio is talented. Don't build her up by taking away from the talents of the other people within this project. It's insulting. They won't say it because they're all extremely nice folk. By doing this, you look like there is something wrong with you, and also? You make it more difficult for projects like this to live if they are seen as such thankless tasks.

Thanks to all the artists for all their work on both Traps, and can't wait to see more.

I love all the artists who work on this project, but it'd be nice to see the same artist do the scene until it changes to someplace else. The style-change mid-action is just disconcerting to me.

I'm sorry? I'm not sure I understand you.

Meangry (fitting name by the way) is calling into question the notion that you are merely hoping that scenes and artists are consistent with each other. Meangry is accusing you of insulting the other artists contributing to this project by openly favoring one artist over the other.

I love all the artists who work on this project, but it'd be nice to see the same artist do the scene until it changes to someplace else. The style-change mid-action is just disconcerting to me.

The third page in each chapter were designed from the get go as bonus content to be illustrated by guest artists. Without these bonus pages there would only be two pages per chapter. These pages would not exist without the hard work of all the talented folks involved and as a result TGTT #2 would have ended months ago.

The guest artist contributions are the icing on the cake and in my opinion TGTT experience is all the richer for it. I would not have had it any other way.

I'm sure you and others that have expressed their desire to see more of Rocio's work without any intention to belittle the hard work of the guest artists involved in the project. However, despite the best of intentions it can come across at times to be a bit insensitive to the feelings of others.

Having said that... It's all good folks!

We appreciate the amazing support TGTT2 has received since it's launch last June and we look forward to sharing many more pages with you in the weeks ahead before the series come to an end!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
:pweese: Soo Hot , I can't wait for the next page :reaheart: I hope Annie does get her pants tickled off Woot :redheart:

Even if no harm intended, where I come from it's bad form to go to a host providing you with drinks to say, "only good beer now, yeah?" Criticism is perfectly good and well (even crucial), but if one has the time and energy to say that, then you've got it in you to leave a short line that includes a positive with the negative. They don't have to be addressed by name; just a little feedback. Easy as an easy thing. A bone thrown their way to feed their constructive energy, even if you're a fan of something else. One doesn't have to abandon a preference to have a little courtesy for the hard work and flavors on display.

Lotus teasing and playing with Harp's boa amidst the frontal has got to be one of the best images in the whole series. Annie the pirate blushing and tittering invokes the spirit of what you dream for in a ticklee. Can't wait to see what mischief her creator has for her and her her. ;)

Last edited:
Nothing to complain, but sounds reasonable the request to have a certain continuity, like it was in the beginning...a short story of 1-3 pages made by an artist; then 1-3 more pages from another; where each artist never draw what he/she draw normally...in a continuous overall story that involve all the characters that we know and love so much.

Somehow in the second installment of the series, seems that this kind of continuity was disrupted, leaving a "free for all" creative anarchy :) I have noticed this, not asking to change something; but to look at how it was in the beginning, because it was logic :) I like it also as is now, altho I like more some artists than others, but that's just personal preference (Rocio is my top one, sorry :) Which is also almost impossible to contact; I don't even see her on this board :p).

I understand that is all free; so is not a matter of complaining, but I thing that criticism has to be take in consideration wherever and whenever someone put out something. I love to get criticism on my work, because it is a free review; which helps you to make better stuff, that people eventually buy (because that's the end result; we improve to improve ourself and in the process, put away some cash for the rainy days) ;)

Keep it as is, change it...is all good!

Anyway, Annie is probably my fave, with Yenny and few others; so when I see her in nasty situations; I am always happy...hopefully we will see something nasty, like the panel with the hillbillies tickling Dusty in unconventional ways :)

Greetings folks,

I'd like to take a moment to address the design philosophy behind TGTT 2...

TGTT 2 was designed from the very start so that the tickling scenes would be expandable and allow for bonus pin-up pages from other artists involved in the project. It was a design decision made long before the first page appeared here back in June 2013. In a few instances we took the concept a bit further and added entire chapters by our guest artists. These chapters are pure bonus material and would not exist without the hard work and time that these artist put into them. Additionally we added the MTJ TOURS episodes along with other numerous pages of bonus content.

Eight months of content later, I could not be more pleased with the results. I would not change a single decision that was made. You have to understand that this was our vision. This is what we set out to do. We invested the time, hard work, and money to make it happen. We did it with the knowledge that we could never tailor this mammoth project to satisfy the personal tastes and desires of every individual. So it's only natural that you might not agree with some of the choices that we made. However, if we managed to delight you with a favorite artist, author, character, or scene we could not be more pleased.

This project has been a labor of love. A gift to our authors, artists, fans, and supporters that have been making all of this possible since 1999. We appreciate all of the feedback (Both positive and negative) that we have received over these past eight months.

Thank you for taking the time to express your opinions with us.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
Greetings folks,

I'd like to take a moment to address the design philosophy behind TGTT 2...

TGTT 2 was designed from the very start so that the tickling scenes would be expandable and allow for bonus pin-up pages from other artists involved in the project. It was a design decision made long before the first page appeared here back in June 2013. In a few instances we took the concept a bit further and added entire chapters by our guest artists. These chapters are pure bonus material and would not exist without the hard work and time that these artist put into them. Additionally we added the MTJ TOURS episodes along with other numerous pages of bonus content.

Eight months of content later, I could not be more pleased with the results. I would not change a single decision that was made. You have to understand that this was our vision. This is what we set out to do. We invested the time, hard work, and money to make it happen. We did it with the knowledge that we could never tailor this mammoth project to satisfy the personal tastes and desires of every individual. So it's only natural that you might not agree with some of the choices that we made. However, if we managed to delight you with a favorite artist, author, character, or scene we could not be more pleased.

This project has been a labor of love. A gift to our authors, artists, fans, and supporters that have been making all of this possible since 1999. We appreciate all of the feedback (Both positive and negative) that we have received over these past eight months.

Thank you for taking the time to express your opinions with us.

Jim
MTJpub.com

And we couldn't do anothe thing than thank you all:typerhappy:
Your vision come true and I love every single page, every panel, and each and every char who is involved in this comic:)
TGTT is one of the best things I saw in the last years and I' so happy to can enjoy every week a wonderful page.
See more of those great artists and so many funny, sexy and ticklish arts :lover:

You know how to make your fans happy :)
And let me say, that I love that the artist is chaning from time to time. So we can see the full team of mtj and this makes every week unique :)

:man::woman: hank you again, for all this wonderful gifts:)

All I know is..................as a huge Annie fan and Darkharp fan...........

I'm really looking forward to the next TGTT day.

XD

Good times ahead,

B

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

attachment.php

This week please enjoy page 34 of TGTT2... ;) (illustration by DarkHarp with colors by Rocio)
TGTT2_page34.jpg
Page 34 Notes:

White Lotus just can't resist giving DarkHarp a little tickle!

Additional Page Notes: TGTT 2 is designed so that the tickling scenes would be expandable and allow for bonus pin-up pages from other artists involved in the project. Page 3 is a result of this planning and features a pin-up by DarkHarp and colors by Rocio.

SAVE $25% off of the following issues of Annie The Amateur Pirate comics...

ATAP03.jpg ATAP04.jpg

(This offer is good until 03/31/14)

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #517 MTJ TOURS Episode VII
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #554 Tickle Torture List #1: Secret Agent Sonya
Post #565 Comic Page 31
Post #575 Tickle Torture List #2: White Lotus
Post #582 MTJ TOURS Episode VIII
Post #598 Tickle Torture List #3: Yoly
Post #602 Comic Page 32 & Spotlight on: DarkHarp!
Post #612 Tickle Torture List #4: The Bounce Chix
Post #625 Comic Page 33
Post #647 Comic Page 34
Post #659 MTJ TOURS Episode IX
Post #674 Comic Page 35
Post #678 Comic Page 36
Post #687 Comic Page 37
Post #697 THE GREAT TICKLE... SNEAK PREVIEW!
Post #707 Comic Page 38

Attachments

• TGTT2_page34_TMF.jpg
    TGTT2_page34_TMF.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 4,182
Last edited:
that is MORE than outstanding! THX for this great Piece of art! sexy as hell. Annies bondage possion is soooo hot btw!

This and the previous issue are by far the best tickling crossover I've ever seen. :D

I used to check out MTJPub quite often in the past, but never actually bought anything. However, I still got aquainted with the characters and the series they appear in. Seeing all of these hot ticklish girls in one place getting tortured in so many different and creative ways is a dream come true. That's not even going into detail about the fact that the comic is done in several different but recognizable art styles of various tickle art legends. :dancingbanana:

Keep up the awesome work! :thumbsup:

LOVE this Darkharp illustration! All 3 characters look spectacular, sexy, and of course - TICKLISH!

Annie's pants barely hanging to her blushing butt cheeks was an especially....well....whoo....haa......yeah.....nice touch! ^^;;;;

And of course the trademark shocked starfish is a pure delight.

Sensational work, as always, DH!!!

B

I awaited this Sunday sooooo much:lover:
Finally Darkharp gets a hot and great nude tickling... and the funny thing is, pained by just herself ;)
Wow!!! I really can understand the beautiful Lotus... who could be strong enought, not to tickle this wonderful red head... and a sexy pirate on top :D

Such a wonderul and sexy art.... this is such a great tickling :lover: And as I can see, the starfish is excited, too ;)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back