• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
MTJ TOURS
EPISODE I: AWESOMENESS

TOURS_ep01_TMF.jpg

Please enjoy Episode I of MTJ TOURS... ;) (illustration by VARGAS with colors by Duarte)

MTJTOURS_ep01.jpg

Episode I Notes:
The mischievous Gomez Girls find Secret Agent Sonya in a very vulnerable position!

WHAT IS MTJ TOURS?

MTJ TOURS is designed to fill the gap between chapters of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE.

Currently a chapter of TGTT 2 consists of 2 comic pages followed by a bonus pin-up page featuring the work of a special guest artist.

MTJ TOURS will act as an interlude between chapters of TGTT 2 series providing our fans with fun and content rich bonus material as they await the next chapter of TGTT 2 series. As an added bonus this will provide TGTT2 team with additional development time for the series. This epic adventure is far from over and will continue into 2014.

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27

Last edited:
Damn, what a great first page :DSeems that in the mtj are the whole workes are super sexy ladies.
I'm so jealous :D
And again, the G-Girlz shows us again, how mean they are. Even in a dangerous moment they want to tickle the hell out of her victims :D
But what is that Kaboom? Was this the breaking press... or did Sonya "let go" ;)

Great, and Morandilas seems like the coolest boss ever :D

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
MTJ TOURS
EPISODE I: AWESOMENESS

TOURS_ep01_TMF.jpg

Please enjoy Episode I of MTJ TOURS... ;) (illustration by VARGAS with colors by Duarte)

View attachment 366823

Episode I Notes:
The mischievous Gomez Girls find Secret Agent Sonya in a very vulnerable position!

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

best thing to read on ones birthday ^-^

Eish. Ya flinched, didn't ya?

-_- I did

You know, I remember seeing them installing that press as I was on my way to the MTJ Cafeteria one day. I meant to ask Jim (or possibly our shop steward) about it, but it was "Taco Tuesday," so I was in kind of a hurry.

Can't wait to see what's coming up next on the tour! And remember, folks, as we continue, keep your hands and feet (especially your feet!) in the cars!

Colin

Beautiful, beautiful strip.

I absolutely love this kind of fun, silly, don't let go tickling.

Beautiful art, such pretty renditions of the girls. The panel where Sonya is laughing and her top is coming off is just an absolute delight, so sweet and pretty.

Thank you.

As one of the lonely drifters brought in to do contract work for the MTJ Empire, I can verify that this is exactly what it is like. Unfortunately, after I was paid entirely in bearer bonds, I was blindfolded and dropped off by the side of a desert highway, never to find my way back again.

Tickle Prince: What do you mean? This tour IS real!!! And get ready, cuz it gets more and more real the deeper you go. XD Thanks bud!

PQfingers: That's what MTJ does, my friend!

Deemon: You're right my friend - all of the MTJ workers are hot ticklish ladies (with the occasional quirky dude in the mix). LOL. And as for the explosion....can't it be both? LMAO. We know from the doomsday button that Sonya can have quite the explosive ticklish reaction, much like her pals the Bounce Chix. And lastly.....Morandilas actually IS the coolest boss. XD - thanks for everything my friend.

amkes: Happy birthday!

Nombrilou: Nobody knows that better than I...but it's always interesting to see how different artists interpret different characters. Let's just say that Sonya's button varies from brush to brush. ;-)

Colin: L.M.A.O. Hee hee...indeed, good buddy. Your comment actually made me chuckle quietly to myself. Looks like they'll be RE-macking that little press again. So worth it. Hey, snag me a taco will ya? I have to pop into the copy room for a second.

Docsoul: Awww, thanks, buddy. Hope to have more awesomeness soon.

detritus: Hey thanks, amigo. We figured it was scenes like this that OZ used to bring the lovely tender Secret Agent Sonya into our hearts, so this was our little tribute to her. Not to mention, a fan asked to see Sonya tickled by the Gomez Girls again....which if I'm remembering correctly has only happened once (in the Barefoot Agent). And I agree completely - ABSOLUTELY love the way Vargas did that panel with her top being tickled off. So sexy.

Mighty K: HA HA HA!! LOVE it. Your always and eternally welcome to come in and do more work for the empire. Your memory will be thoroughly deleted afterwards........but personally I'd adore reading another Kunzite masterpiece. Your last one left me reeling and broken. ;-) You're the best, buddy.

Thanks for all the support, everyone.

All of here at MTJ are happy to have you in our midst.

Thanks for all you do.

Now....we're walking....we're walking....

More to come soon,

B

That was awesome. My favorite kind of scenario and the old time training video/company background style of the comic was a nice touch. Now my only complaint now is I wish there was a 2 week gap between every TGTT2.

The inside of MTJ is as amazing as I thought it would be. Only one page in and I'm drooling, if only it was like this in real life.

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
MTJ TOURS
Introducing New MTJ Publishing Artist VARGAS!

MTJTOURS_TMF.jpg

Please enjoy the cover for MTJ TOURS... ;) (illustration by VARGAS with colors by Duarte)

View attachment 366496

Cover Notes:
From left to right: Colin (Han Solo), Bandito (Boba Fett), Spawt Bot (R2D2), Rocio (Aayla Secura), White Lotus (Slave Leia), Morandilas (Darth Vader), AnnieHall (Princess Leia) and Ozzy (Darth Maul)

Jim
MTJpub.com

I am hella excited for this. :D :D :D

loving it stilll! :p i wish this tour was real!!! :p

It isn't?

Joining talent together is always a plus.

That is what THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP series is all about!

Damn, what a great first page :DSeems that in the mtj are the whole workes are super sexy ladies.
I'm so jealous :D
And again, the G-Girlz shows us again, how mean they are. Even in a dangerous moment they want to tickle the hell out of her victims :D
But what is that Kaboom? Was this the breaking press... or did Sonya "let go" ;)

Great, and Morandilas seems like the coolest boss ever :D

Dear Deemon,

I think I look forward to your feedback as much as you look forward to our TGTT2 updates each week.

Thank you for all of your support!

:yourock:

best thing to read on ones birthday ^-^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :dancingkitty:

You know, I remember seeing them installing that press as I was on my way to the MTJ Cafeteria one day. I meant to ask Jim (or possibly our shop steward) about it, but it was "Taco Tuesday," so I was in kind of a hurry.

Can't wait to see what's coming up next on the tour! And remember, folks, as we continue, keep your hands and feet (especially your feet!) in the cars!

Colin

Taco Tuesday's Rock!

Awesomeness indeed!

Thank you!

Beautiful, beautiful strip.

I absolutely love this kind of fun, silly, don't let go tickling.

Beautiful art, such pretty renditions of the girls. The panel where Sonya is laughing and her top is coming off is just an absolute delight, so sweet and pretty.

Thank you.

You're welcome!

As one of the lonely drifters brought in to do contract work for the MTJ Empire, I can verify that this is exactly what it is like. Unfortunately, after I was paid entirely in bearer bonds, I was blindfolded and dropped off by the side of a desert highway, never to find my way back again.

We did leave you with a compass and bottle of water so lets not make such a big deal out of it.. Geez!

That was awesome. My favorite kind of scenario and the old time training video/company background style of the comic was a nice touch. Now my only complaint now is I wish there was a 2 week gap between every TGTT2.

Trust us... We can't wait to share the next MTJ TOURS with you!

The inside of MTJ is as amazing as I thought it would be. Only one page in and I'm drooling, if only it was like this in real life.

It's EXACTLY like this in real life!!

impressive!

Most Impressive.

I am hella excited for this. :D :D :D

Just wait until you see what we have planned for you.... :mwahaha:

Thank you!

Jim
MTJpub.com

attachment.php

What an interesting start! I dig this page already. It looks rich and full of naughty surprises... ;)

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

TGTT2_TMF12.jpg

This week please enjoy page 14 of TGTT2... ;)
TGTT#2_page_14.jpg

Page 14 Notes:
Tammi the Tickle Witch finds herself in the clutches of The Ticklante and the one and only Madame Koo of Vellcatrices Unlimited fame!

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2 Bonus Content!

Spotlight on: FTKL (TICKLANTE)

TICKLANTE'S Introduction by FTKL

Meet Ticklante...

He's a genetically-enhanced superhero and fugitive of one of the most powerful organizations on Earth. His appetite for ticklish female feet is nearly insatiable ... especially if those feet are deserving of a ticklish fate! Ticklante is the self-proclaimed “agent of tickle vengeance," who stalks the streets of Stilettoville, dishing out a ticklish fate to the city’s female crime populace. He is one of few men that the city’s lady gangsters fear.

TGTT2_TICKLANTE.jpg

Above is Ticklante's character sketch by Rocio featuring bio info by FTKL!

TICKLANTE.jpg

Above is the photo of Ticklante that FTKL provided for his MTJ persona that Rocio used for reference

VU01_Cover2002.jpg

11 years ago FTKL & BZ Tickler launched one of the most successful comic series in MTJ Publishing history! Featuring FTKL's signature art style and BZ Tickler's masterful coloring work set in a universe of dazzling hot women and over the top tickling action.

Vellicatrices: Unlimited

1) VU made it debut on May 12th, 2002 and was created by Veteran MTJ Publishing artist FTKL (Illustrator) and BZ Tickler (Colorist.)

2) The series spans 11 comics and 1 pin-up book featuring mythical goddesses, Oriental madams, Gothic temptresses, lady wrestlers, Russian femme fatales, female lawyers and pop divas, with one thing in common... SOONER OR LATER, THEY ALL GET TICKLED!

3) In addition to the VU series, FTKL and BZ Tickler teamed up in 2005 for Adventures In Time Pinup Book and with author Munchausen in 2010 for Catalina Kane and the Tournament of the Tiger

BZ Tickler has also worked with illustrator Dr. Dave for the VU spin off series Julie McGee's Adventures in Time as well as their popular comic series Pulp Tickles. In 2009 BZ Tickler worked with illustrator Newt Windsor on Julie McGee Presents "PULP TICKLES" and with author Munchausen on The Book of Barefoot Beauties. Recently BZ and Newt teamed up with veteran MTJ author Colin for their hit pin-up collection FRENEMIES!

FTKL has been very busy bringing a few of his characters from VU to life on video at his clips4sale stores FTKL's Foot & Tickling Fantasies, FTKL's Nylon Tickling Dreams and his membership site Ticklish Femme Fatales! Recently he announced the return of VU fan favorite MADAME KOO!

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27

Last edited:
:omg::omg::omg:
How do you do this???
Hu?

Every page is more awesome, than the page before:typerhappy:
Ticklante and Madame Koo????
I mean: How cool is that:typerhappy:

Your ideas are beyond awesomeness and perfection :D:D:D
Wow. I sooo like the FTKL Comics and wonderful video clips, and now this and the TGTT met :lover:
And than another plus: Tammie is the poor cute victim :lover:

Oh... I cannot wait, what these two guys will do with the cute-sexy witch.
Will they use one of those mighty feathers? :typerhappy:
Will they bring the oil? :D
Or will Madame Koo use the "Shanghai foot rub" on Tammi?
....so many wonderful options:typerhappy:

And the Bio of Ticklante is such a great idea. You guys know how to make us happy :)

Cannot wait for the next page :D

Again: Thank you so much for this awesome Comic. This wonderful idea, that all cool and great, and sexy (;)) things meet each other in this great master piece of yours :man::woman:
You are the Best :numberone:

Last edited:
Finally! Some button action for TGTT2. So Tammi is the one to get it, huh? My favorite tickle witch. :)

Wait.....when did her bellybutton become an outie? It has to be an outie, Madame Koo has a ball of flesh between her finger and thumb. I always miss when these innies are popped outie. :(

:omg::omg::omg:
How do you do this???
Hu?

Every page is more awesome, than the page before:typerhappy:
Ticklante and Madame Koo????
I mean: How cool is that:typerhappy:

Your ideas are beyond awesomeness and perfection :D:D:D
Wow. I sooo like the FTKL Comics and wonderful video clips, and now this and the TGTT met :lover:
And than another plus: Tammie is the poor cute victim :lover:

Oh... I cannot wait, what these two guys will do with the cute-sexy witch.
Will they use one of those mighty feathers? :typerhappy:
Will they bring the oil? :D
Or will Madame Koo will use the "Shanghai foot rub" on tammi?
....so many wonderful options:typerhappy:

And the Bio of Ticklante is such a great idea. You guys know how to make us happy :)

Cannot wait for the next page :D

Again: Thank you so much for this awesome Comic. This wonderful idea, that all cool and great, and sexy (;)) things meet each other in this great master piece of yours :man::woman:
You are the Best :numberone:

Glad you like it! When Morandilas came to me with the idea of putting Ticklante and Koo in TGTT, I was overjoyed! Aaaaand since you're a fan, here's a cool pic of Dr. Featherston and gorgeous Akira Lane, for you and everybody else! Pic comes courtesy of KL Photography and was taken at Fetish 2013, a couple weeks ago.

Attachments

• KL-1-25.jpg
    KL-1-25.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 369
Last edited:
Hot stuff! So glad to see Madame Koo, one of my favorite characters, make a well-deserved appearance!

Glad you like it! When Morandilas came to me with the idea of putting Ticklante and Koo in TGTT, I was overjoyed! Aaaaand since you're a fan, here's a cool pic of Dr. Featherston and gorgeous Akira Lane, for you and everybody else! Pic comes courtesy of KL Photography and was taken at Fetish 2013, a couple weeks ago.

Holy darn:typerhappy:
This is an amazing pic. Thank you so much for it :):):)
I can understand, why you are overjoined. It's so fantastic :D
Thank you so much. I love your works :man:

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back