• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Iroha's orgasmic tickling F/F Erotic

mysterygirlJ

“Uhhh, what happened? Ahhh!” Iroha woke up scared as her arms were chained to the wall and her feet were in steel stocks. Her clothes were gone except her panties. She blushed deeply as she tried to figure out how she got there. “Oh you're finally awake.” A woman with long blonde hair, shiny blue eyes, tanned skin and red lipstick walked up yo Iroha and smiled. She was wearing a black cloak that only her hands were visible. “My name is Mystery.” Iroha looked at her pissed. “Look I don’t care who you are, why am I tied up almost completely naked!” “Because I slipped something in that tea you made.” Mystery said walking next to Iroha’s face. “And now i’m going to have some fun with you.”

Mystery began tickling Iroha’s pits slow and gently. “Hahahahahahaeystopthathaha!” Iroha said laughing. “Oh so you are ticklish, looks like that means I can really play.” Mystery said smiling a creepy smile. “What do you mean by play you perv!” Iroha said angry. She felt embarrasede that she was exposed in such a way. “You see, the reason they call my mystery is because no one knows what I truly look like. I can change into andy body and my limbs into anything. Watch.” She changed her fingers into feathers as she continued to tickle Iroha’s pits. “Hahahahahahahnonotfeathershahahahahahha.” Iroha tried to move but her bond were tied tight. “Okay enough of that, where should i strike next?” Mystery said smiling. “How about you let me go before i kill you!” Iroha treated her. “You know, you're the most ticklish maid i’ve ever known.” “Listen just let me go and no one will have to find out about this.” “Okay i’m really getting tired of hearing that mouth of yours. Time to really get you.”

Mystery sat on Iroha’s legs and turned towards her belly. “Now i can get a better look at your face.” Iroha blushed at their closeness as she spit at Mystery. ‘Oh, that’s how you wanna play.” Mystery turned her fingers into paintbrushes and she brushed them all over Iroha’s belly. “Hahahahahahahhahaenough alreadyhahah.” Iroha was nearly screaming. Mystery just smiled at her. “Wow you almost busted my eardrum with that one.” Mystery said as she continued the assault. “Hahahahahaahwhymepleasehahahahahehymehahah.” “That’s a good question Iroha and here’s your answer. Your one of the most beautiful video game maids I’ve ever seen.” Iroha felt alittle better Mystery said that. Mystery stopped the tickling and let Iroha rest her lungs.

“Can you please let me go. I really don’t like being tickled.” Iroha said. “Oh don't worry, tickling is the least of your worries.” Mystery said giving Iroha a kiss. Iroha was shocked and alittle aroused by Mystery’s affection. “Now we come to a choice.I could either tickle and play with those jiggly breast of yours or play with your lovely soft looking feet.” mystery paced back and forth as an idea hit her. “Ooh now you're really in for it.” Mystery snapped her fingers and the stocks changed into rope. Mystery sat on the rope as she faced towards Iroha’s feet. Then she sprouted a giant fluffy tail. Then she went to tickle Iroha’s feet. “Kootchi Koochi Koo.” sadly though, Iroha showed no reaction. “Wait don’t tell me..” “My feet are not ticklish.” Iroha said smiling. Mystery looked at her and face palmed herself. “God you just made this 20% less fun.” Mystery said taking out a rulebook.
(4th wall breaking time)
(“Article C subsection F states that in tickling stories, all lee’s must be ticklish everywhere and their feet must be the most sensitive.” Mystery said showing it to Iroha. “Sorry thier not ticklish.” Iroha said. “Listen Iroha. Your feet have to be ticklish. It’s written in the rulebook of lees.” Mystery countered. “What about upperbody fans. They always have to deal with people tickling upper bodies for about 3 seconds then reading about people’s feet being tickled for an hour. Upper Body fans don't ever get any love.” “Wanna know something, screw this i’m just going to make you cum.”)

Mystery turned around and turned her fingers back into feathers as she tickled Iroha’s bare breast. “Are your milk jugs ticklish?” Mystery teased. “HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OH GOD NO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!” Iroha was near hysterical as her nipples hardened. “Ohh someone’s getting hot.” mystery teased as she moved the feathers and licked Iroha’s nipples, her most sensitive spot. “Ohhhhhh, stop it’s too much.” Iroha was getting more turned on by the second. First tickling, now sex, today was not her day. Mystery sucked and licked as Iroha moaned loudly. “I’m going to cum, stop it.” It was too late however as a wet spot formed on her pearly white panties. “Ohhh, looks like Iroha couldn’t handle it.” Iroha was blushing deep and she embarrassed from her orgasm. “Your a sick, freak! Let me go you rapist!” Iroha yelled. “Not until I finish you off.” mystery turned her fingers into tiny vibrators as she ripped off Iroha’s panties and put them inside her.. “Ahhhh, please anything but those.” Iroha screamed trying to hold back her orgasm. Mystery turned up the power of the vibrators causing Iroha to cum hard on Mystery’s hand. “Wow, i’m impressed.” Mystery said giggling. “Okay you served your purpose, you may leave.” She snapped her fingers as Iroha disappeared.

Iroha woke up fully clothed in her home. she stood up nd rubbed her head. “Wow, that was weird. So did Mystery really exist?” Then she saw a card between her bosom. “If you need a laugh or someone who can make you erupt like a volcano, give me a call.” Iroha put the card down and blushed. “I hope I never see that freak again!”

that was a short and nice story hope for another one with Mystery hehehe

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back