• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can We See Your Feet Video Previews ( FINALLY) 5 Previews - F/F or FF/F

Cam Girl Jenny

TMF Regular
Hi All,

** 4 MORE TICKLE CLIP PREVIEWS ARE LOCATED IN MY REPLY NEAR BOTTOM Of THIS PAGE **

I know I usually only post over in the Images Section, but that's because my "blondness" has delayed my ability to catch up with my electronics and actually make video previews that are within the correct file sizes to post here.

Now that I've conquered that issue, I'm posting 5 short previews from different clips. Most have different models and/or myself in them...Oh, I'm the 49 year old chick being tickled by, or tickling, all of the 19-20 year old super cute girls. I know how terrible that situation must sound, but someone has to do it :)

Each clip should be labeled and they can all be found in my store at -

"Can We See Your Feet?"

I hope you like them,

~Jennifer~

Attachments

• AllegraGaggedHogtied.wmv
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,067
  • HowToHandleTheNewGirl.wmv
    3.2 MB · Views: 1,109
  • MeGettingRevengeonALLEGRA.wmv
    2.7 MB · Views: 985
  • LelaMakesJennScream.wmv
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,018
  • JennGetsDoubleTeamed.wmv
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,007
Last edited:
Excellent stuff! Thanks for these Jennifer. I for one would def consider buying one of your videos now I've actually seen a preview. I'm sure many others will feel the same.

Watching that clip of tickling the hogtied Allegra makes me REALLY want to get my hands on her again! That was fantastic! And it's not shown in the preview, but she left a hellofa pool of drool on the bed!
I think my very favorite part of those previews is that "SHIT!" that Jenn cries out at the end of the double teamed by Allegra and Claire preview. It's just so intensely desperate ;-)

Excellent stuff! Thanks for these Jennifer. I for one would def consider buying one of your videos now I've actually seen a preview. I'm sure many others will feel the same.

Thank you very much for such a sweet reply :justlips: I appreciate that, and honestly I'm extremely happy that all the preview clips worked :wow: :)

Watching that clip of tickling the hogtied Allegra makes me REALLY want to get my hands on her again! That was fantastic! And it's not shown in the preview, but she left a hellofa pool of drool on the bed!
I think my very favorite part of those previews is that "SHIT!" that Jenn cries out at the end of the double teamed by Allegra and Claire preview. It's just so intensely desperate ;-)

Poor Allegra was drooling so bad because she had that ball gag on for the first time ever..... I almost started to feel sorry for her, but that's right around the time I began thinking about how much she had tickled me on the last shoot and the feeling of sorrow went away pretty damn fast :devil:

Oh, and FYI young lady, I'm never intensely desperate :devil: :justlips: I think that having those two cuties working me over while I was waiting for you to join them was just getting me "warmed up" for you to show them how it's done "just right" :wow::devil::devil::rotate::shock2:

Lela sounds right about this one. You seemed rather desperate for that clip to be over with Jenny!

Those are all great previews and I'm looking forward to working with you both :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bonk:

**More Video Previews Attached**

Oh No,

You two are not going to start ganging up on me (at least not away from work). I wasn't "desperate".... Maybe I just needed a restroom break or had a cramp?? Or maybe I was about to kick the bucket from those two girls not stopping soon enough? I'll just let the preview do the talking.

Anyway,

Here are some more video previews that I sincerely hope everyone likes. Lela, DJ, and I have all been so busy with our Store Mergers that I've lost an entire month of time.

I'll be posting a LOT of new stuff since we just added over 300 video clips and that hugemongous Image Store that DJ has. Seriously, the stuff that's already posted there is only like 1/1000 of the entire collection? There's over 30,000 images there already and at least 200 different models, so I have no clue where he's putting all of the others. The link is in my sig line if you want to take a look at a LOT of gorgeous barefoot models.

Here are a couple more tickling video previews and I have another years worth to start posting soon. I hope everyone here is doing well and staying safe :justlips:

~Jennifer~

Attachments

• LelaTickedByJennyandAllegra.wmv
    2.7 MB · Views: 71
  • MeGettingRevengeonALLEGRA.wmv
    2.7 MB · Views: 60
  • ShoeThiefCaughtTickled.wmv
    2.7 MB · Views: 74
  • AllegraTicklesClaire.wmv
    3.1 MB · Views: 66
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back