• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Full Metal Alchemist Lust Lustful Lickle

mysterygirlJ

Lust was walking down the street looking for some alchemist to kill. She had Roy, Ed and Al were busy with the other Homunculus so she was free to play. “Man my plan went so well i’m almost sad. Well atleast killing these losers will help me.” She was surrounded by officers and rookie alchemist who had their guns pointed at her. “Come on, do you think those stupid toys will harm me.” she turned her nails into long spears and charged them at great speed. she easily killed all of them before they had a chance to fire at her. Blood was everywhere as the dead soldiers just laid there. “Man you guys talk tough but you're really weak. It wasn’t even fun killing you.” Lust said licking the spear.

She continued her walk as she had the sense she was being followed. “Come out, and i’ll think about not killing you.” She yelled behind her. Envy walked behind her. “Sorry Lust I took too long. Ed was being a pain in the ass.” he said smiling. “I understand. Did you win at least?” Lust asked. “Oh yeah I stomped him into the ground.” “Good work.” Lust said smiling. “Now Lust, I found out some useful information we can use against the alchemist.” “What do you mean information?” Lust asked curious. “I found an item that can make the alchemist powerless against us.” Lust was in shock. “That’s not possible. I’ve researched everything.” Lust said. “I found it, and I can take you there.” Lust though this was suspicious but followed him anyway.

“So what is this so called item?” Lust asked. “You’ll know when we get there.” Then nails went through Envy’s chest. “W-what are you doing Lust?” Envy asked surprised. “You're not Envy. Envy knows better than to answer me that way. who are you?” Lust asked. Envy then turned into a girl with long purple hair, purple eyes, a black witch outfit complete with hat. “I’m the shapeshifter Mystery. At your service.” “Mystery, i’ve never met you before.” Lust said taking out her nails “I’m new around these parts.” She said summoning dark purple flames in her hands. “Do you honestly want to fight me girl?” Lust said getting ready. “Trust me after this fight, you’ll wish we’ve never met.”

The two had a stare off as Lust made the first move. “Let’s see how that changes when these nails go through your heart.” Lust extended her nails at a blinding speed. Mystery put up a forcefield that stopped them dead in their tracks. “Nice try.” *Mystery grabbed a nail ands sent and electric charge down it. Lust was shocked but didn’t show any physical damage. “You think some weakling magic will work on me.” Lust charges at her swinging her nails around. Mystery dodged every attack with ease. ‘Come on, don’t tell me that big chest is the only thing you have going for you.” Mystery said teasing. “How about I rip yours off.” Lust did a full power swing, but Mystery vanished. “Where did she go.” She looked behind her and saw Mystery on the roof launching fireballs. “Burn baby burn.”Lust smiles as she jumped from wall to wall, dodging the flames. “Wow I like her more already.” Mystery said as they were on the roof. “Looks like your little magic couldn’t cut it.”Lust said. “Yeah but you just fell for my best trick.” A purple magic circle appeared below Lust, restricting all movement. “What the hell is this. I can’t move.” Mystery’s eyes glowed as she laughed. “”You're so screwed now.” Mystery said as they began sinking into the ground, “W-what the hell is going on?!” Lust yelled. “Were going to play in a very special place.” Mystery said as they vanished.

Lust found herself in a pretty freaky room. Everything in the room was a dark purple and black. there was a nice purple bed with chains attached to the post. The walls had handcuffs, pictures of anime girls, vibrators and whips. “God who ever owns this room is kinky. So where did that witch bitch go?” Lust said looking around. She then opened the door and screamed. She saw girls on some tickling devices being tickled all over. There was Inner Moka, Juri, Nina Williams and many more. “Am I in hell?” Lust said backing up. “Well, it’s your hell, my Heaven.” Mystery said sitting on the edge of the bed. “Who the hell are you? Some perverted freak.” Lust said growing her nails. “I’m an anime and video game girl collector. I kidnap them and give them a great tickle session, then i set them free.” Lust slashed at her. “You're nothing but a perverted freak.” Lust missed as she tripped and fell on the bed. The cuffs on the bed shot out and got her in the spread eagle position, “What the hell!?” Lust said struggling. “I really like you Lust. You have such awesome features. Your smart beautiful, evil, and very sly. And your body is another story. Your great rack, your lovely hair, her perfect figure. It makes me drool.” “How about you take a picture and let me Go! You will pay.” Lust threatened. “This is my world. I control everything here, even you.”

Mystery snapped her fingers and Lust’s clothes disappeared in thin air. “Give me my clothes back you rapist!” She said blushing hard. Mystery sat on the bed next to Lust. “I thought with a name like Lust, you would be use to being naked.” Mystery began tickling Lust’s armpits. “He he he heh hey stop that ha ha ha h ha don’t touch me ha ha.” Lust yelled in laughter. “Wow I just started.” Mystery then got an idea. She began licking Lust’s armpits nice and slow. “Ha ha ha ha ha ha please no licking ha ha ha ah ah this sucks.” Mystery moaned softly. “Wow you taste so good Lust.” Mystery said enjoying her snack. “Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha let me gooooo!” Mystery stopped licking and went to her belly. “Mmmmm, wow your belly is so nice and toned,” Mystery said blushing. Mystery began licking her belly. “Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah no more ah ah ha.” Lust was laughing hard as she tried to break the bonds holding her. “I thought you were tough, this is sad.” Mystery said teasing. “If you let me go i’ll show you what strength is!” She said pissed off. “Aw is Lust not enjoying herself.” Mystery said giggling. “Let me go you perverted bitch before you have more nails in you than a construction site.” mystery just looked at her. “Okay no more threats. You forget. in my world, you have no power. I control everything.” mystery said licking her belly button.Lust skin had such a arousing flavor that Mystery just had to continue. “Hahahahahahastoplickinghahahahaibegofyouhahahah.” Lust was out of breathe and wanted to surrender.

Mystery walked up to her feet and giggled. “Mmmm, what sexy soles you have.” Mystery said licking her lips. “No, not my feet. Just don’t!” Mystery smiled. “Oh I won't be licking them, my assistants will.” mystery called up Morrigan and Lilith to the foot of the bed. “Who the hell are they?” Lust asked. “They are succubus. They have a foot fetish and would love to try your soles.” Mystery said giggling. “I swear if they touch me they will die painfully!” Lust yelled but it was too late. the two succubus made a snack out of Lust’s irresistible feet. “Hashahahahhahahahnoooopleasehahahah.” “Wow I already like you better than Iroha.” Mystery said lying next to Lust massaging her breast. “Ha ha ha ha ha hawhat are you doing pervert ha ha ah ah.” Lust said confused. “I’m going to have fun of my own.” Mystery began licking and sucking like a newborn baby. Lust was getting turned on by all the licking on her feet and breast as the bed began getting moist. “Ohhh is someone turned on?” mystery said teasing. “You try being licked to death.” Morrigan and Lilith sucks her toes, sending her to an orgasmic bliss. “Please no sucking, please.” The girls continued to suck on Lust as she moaned and orgasmed more. The Succubus rubbed their hardened tits on lust’s feet so and they began to pleasuring themselves as well, building upon orgasm of their own.

Mystery dismissed the two succubus before they finished themselves however. They left disappointed and still horny. “Wow Lust you don’t disappoint.” Mystery said rubbing Lust’s head. “Yeah, i guess not. Listen can you let me go, I need to stop the alchemist from destroying my comrades.” She said. “Mmm, i like you too much though. I want to keep you.” “You can’t keep me like i’m part of your collection.” Lust said angry. “Actually i can. You can’t escape unless I say so.” Mystery said standing up. “Your powers don’t work here so you're nothing but a sex toy.” Lust was boiling over with frustration. “Listen you perverted witch, do you know who your talking to. I have enough power to cute that ugly little head of yours off.” Mystery was in shock. No one ever lashed at her that way. “Okay now you pay.” Mystery’s hand glew a dark purple as Lust was transported to a mysterious place.

Lust was now trapped in a dark place where she couldn’t see anything. The only thing she knew is that she was floating. “Where did that bitch send me, hell?” Lust asked. “Trust me, after this you wish you were in hell. Lustful nightmare.” A weird, soft, wet, object began tickling her feet. “Ha ha ha ha ha not this shit ha ha ha again ha ha.” Then she realized what it was. “Is that a tongue?” Lust said scared. “Yep it’s mine.” Her tongue licked all over her feet “Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha please anything but this ha ha ha.” the tongue traveled up her leg as her laughter turned to moans of pleasure. “Pleeeease no licking.” Lust begged as she was about to blow. Mystery licked in her womanhood nice and long. “Mmmm, yes lick me more.” Lust finally gave into Mystery’s technique. “Now your mine forever.” Lust was trapped in her tickle hell forever. Forced to be licked and tickled as Mystery’s sex toy.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back