• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A TRUE F/M DIARY (ALMOST) #1 *New Ozzy/Bandito! 6/19/13

MTJpub

Verified
ATFMD01_Preview_TMF.jpg

A TRUE F/M DIARY (ALMOST) #1
ART BY THE OZ
DIARY WRITTEN BY BANDITO
Edited by AnnieHall

Dear Diary,

Well, it happened to me again. It was a senseless ATTACK, Dear Diary. Another beautiful gal discovered my secret today. My horrible, sensitive, cackling, terrible secret. And did she leave me alone? Did she hear my helpless guffaw of laughter and let me go? No, Dear Diary, she tickled me.

Like a sinister buxom demon, she tickled me silly.

Why is it that no matter where I go I will find myself ruthlessly feathered by amorous vixens in heat? Why is it that every girl I date turns out to be a tickle torturing lunatic hotty with an over-developed desire to tickle my pants off of me? I swear it's happened like a dozen times this month! I'm at my wit's end, Dear Diary... exhausted from the arousing barrages...and frankly, running out of pants!

But it looks like I have to go. The sexy next door neighbor lady is knocking at my door. I wonder what she wants this time. And why is she holding a feather duster and a box of kleenex?

Ozzy delivers another erotic, enticing, and absolutely tickly F/M production! It's so hot you'll want to keep it your little secret...well...maybe you'll tell your diary.

Item Features

• 12 Full-Color Pinups + Cover!
• Art by Ozzy!
• Diary Written by Bandito!
• Barefoot, belly, sides, armpits, thighs and naughty tickling!
• F/MTickling!

Product and Ordering Information

Publisher's Note:

Save 25% off the following F/M Tickling Publications

Johnny No Pants #1
Johnny No Pants #2
Johnny No Pants *Quicky #1
The Further Adventures of Peterton Poe #01
TICKLE BATTLE 4: Guys Lose!

(This offer is good until 6/30/13)

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art...

Attachments

• ATFMD01_Cover.jpg
    ATFMD01_Cover.jpg
    370.8 KB · Views: 669
The team up finally happened hm? I wonder wonder what this diary entry contains. And wonder what Wizard of Oz and Stan Bandito have come up with edits from Annie. Between these two I am sure that this guy's sexy neighbor had a...blast with him after a long torturous time.

hehehe love it. wish that was my life ^-^

Nicely done! This "diary style" way of story telling that the OZ (and Deeto) has been doing lately is proving to be really fun to read. It's flexible and you can have tons of scenarios!

First off...This tanned dude is kinda reminiscent of Velly Z's "Jay" character which too is reminiscent of The OZ's own animated persona from way back when, always found those characters intriguing targets for F/M scenarios... One more thing about tanned skin... it's super rare of characters in tickle artwork making only a few appearances (victoria, and Sonya) and I'm loving that this dude (does he have a name?) has dark skin. It very unique and offers some creative diversity in contrast to the fair skinned Yoly and CO.

This comic is super steamy stuff... I'm always surprised by how naughty The OZ is and I never get tired of it! "Tanned dude" seems to be a real tickle magnet getting tickled almost every where whether on recreational time or while doing various odd jobs (why does this all seem so familiar?! :) ). Each scenario is beautifully rendered in wonderful OZ style, making you eager to see where our poor tan protagonist will wind up in next...

The only thing I wish could happen in an OZ production like this is a footjob scenario, an often wanted but elusive scenario. :D

Overall this collection is very juicy stuff... I only can imagining how much juicier it will get from here... ;)

Glad you like it ,guys! Thank you for your support!

LOL! I had fun with these F/M pin-ups. First there is something sweet about the “Dear Diary…” and seeing the humorous illustration to go with it. The enormous “bulge” can be quite surprising to see as much as tease-tickled (in a toon). Collectively, it kept me grinning for a while… See! >>> :D :D :D

(What else can you expect if its the two dynamic deeOz? Hee-hee!)

A wonderful comic :)
This episodes and pages are so great :)
One of the best FM Comcis ever....
Such a funny guy I s like him... and I'm kinda jealous ;)

Great adventures and I will hope we see more of that :D
Deeto and Ozzy teamed-up, and what comes out is so damn perfect :man:

PS: My personal favorite is page 9 :D

Working with Oz is always a blast! The guy is so talented, and everything her draws is a ticklers fantasy come true!

B

Bandito is the best comedy writer I've seen in years. If you still don't have this comic, you should get it and literally have a laugh with Dito's script. And I'm not saying it because I'm in it!......................Well...maybe for that too

Bandito is the best comedy writer I've seen in years. If you still don't have this comic, you should get it and literally have a laugh with Dito's script. And I'm not saying it because I'm in it!......................Well...maybe for that too

LMAO. Thanks Oz. It's a true honor to be able to work with one of my heroes in this genre. To think of all the Yenny stuff I purchased, like an eager fan boy. Working on your stuff is a huge privilege, amigo. Thank you for the kind words.

Your pal,

B

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back