• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife teasing me today

Whaaaat????? Amanda is gorgeous and I love every single pic you and she has posted! 49!!!!!! You Sir are a lucky man! I'd love to see a pic of a feather being pulled between those cute toes!

49 and still have great looking feet....give them a kiss from me.
Thanks for updating the thread!

Now that's the perfect gift under the Christmas Tree! The fun you must have.

Another one from Christmas Eve. It's taking me a while to get around to sharing.

IMG_0575.jpg

wow, she still has some very great looking feet!!!!

Rough feet "before"

Amanda let me take this "before" photo last night. Today is her birthday and she's getting a pedicure now. I'll try to post the "after" but I may have more important things going on.
IMG_0970.jpg

Afternoon reception

She's 51 now and still my only obsession. She always lets me take these photos when we're in public (or private)

IMG_8496.JPG
IMG_8498.JPG

She is beautiful. Her feet are WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Amanda for letting us see so many beautiful and amazing pictures. A question for both of you: is there a certain spot(s) on your feet that just send you over the edge and get the most amazing laugh from you, Amanda?

You have an amazing relationship, one I wish I had. My wife of 42 years has gorgeous feet but I barely get to touch them. And of course, she is not ticklish. I thought she was when we were dating, but after we were married she told be she laughed because she thought I wanted her to. I have been a ticklephile for as long as I can remember. I will never have anything close to the experience that you two have had. Cherish each other and enjoy each other as long as God gives you breath.

Couple more.

Thank you for the encouragement. Maybe you and your wife can find something you both would enjoy. Do you ever just tickle her feet even if she does not react?

Amanda is out doing her thing today so I'll tell you that her worst spot on her feet is just above her heels, although really all parts of her feet are horribly (her word) ticklish.

Here are a couple more pics. One with her shoes on a firepit, and one at a wedding two weeks ago. She always knows I'm taking these and still gets a kick out of it.

IMG_7276.jpgIMG_8054.JPG

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back